Author Topic: What you have to do to become a reviewer  (Read 416 times)

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
What you have to do to become a reviewer
« on: March 08, 2013, 02:05 pm »

Becoming an reviewer It is a process that requires patience. The first thing you must understand is that only experienced and active site members will be considered for this position. and have a lot of responsibility. The Sploder Staff works as a team, so the existing staff choose who to recruit. and that they are someone to whom they can go for help. Be prepared to answer questions on your profile and watch for people who report others for ad behavior.

While being Sploder Staff is a position of honor, it is also a lot of hard work! Keep that in mind when you apply.

Applicants to this position must exhibit good writing an communication skills,attention to detail, and understanding of what makes a good game on Sploder. The specific rules for applying are listed in the Community forums in the recruitment thread linked below. Please keep in mind that you need to have joined the forums and be logged in to see the page linked below.

http://forums.sploder.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=209265&page=1#Item_0

If you have not joined the Community forums, please do so at the following link:

Please understand that if you have just now joined the forums, you will most likely need to participate in the forums for a while before you will be considered for a staff position. New users need to spend time getting to know the ropes before being given a position of responsibility.

Being a reviewer on Sploder means that you will be helping to highlight good games, and teach others how to make their games better. It also requires a fair understanding of what games others have made that have gotten good reviews. It also helps to know the Epic Game Library, popular members, and the members who are considered excellent game makers.[/size]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:20 pm by sivershadows »

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ MINJAZE YOU DASTARD!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What you have to do to become a reviewer
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 03:14 pm »
Uh, ok. Siver, there is already something for this. You don't need to keep telling people how to do this, when, sorry if I sound rude but, you are still quite new. So, to minimize confusion, just leave the instructions to the people who've already covered this. Because, you MAY have gotten something wrong (I haven't read through all of yours). I know you're trying to help, but there's already a thread like this for pretty much everything.
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden exalted stake lance
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and range attack talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 03:51 pm »
Uh, ok. Siver, there is already something for this. You don't need to keep telling people how to do this, when, sorry if I sound rude but, you are still quite new. So, to minimize confusion, just leave the instructions to the people who've already covered this. Because, you MAY have gotten something wrong (I haven't read through all of yours). I know you're trying to help, but there's already a thread like this for pretty much everything.
FINE :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline N30n

• Cruiser
  • Butter has been around since 20000BC....Legit Fact
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 02:10 am »
FINE :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
DUDE!Stop tryin so hard.We know your tryin to be nice but all this stuff your sayin has been already said and stuff. Okay?Don't put cry emontions on you comments alot.Like " :'( :'( :'( :'( :'("That is spam.-_-

Offline Proxy

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Little white punk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 03:08 am »
Siver, I know you are trying to help, but there are member in the forum staff who make threads like this explaining everything. No offence or anything, but as jmc10 said, you are quite new yourself. If you continue this, you may make a mistake, and members who have just joined may think that mistake you made is actully what you are supposed to do, and they will completly mess up and get upset. My advice is just to stop making threads like this, and let the forum staff handle it.

~Proxyrox
I hate little white punks who mess with me, kids like proxy obliterate the forums.

Offline N30n

• Cruiser
  • Butter has been around since 20000BC....Legit Fact
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 03:14 am »
Siver, I know you are trying to help, but there are member in the forum staff who make threads like this explaining everything. No offence or anything, but as jmc10 said, you are quite new yourself. If you continue this, you may make a mistake, and members who have just joined may think that mistake you made is actully what you are supposed to do, and they will completly mess up and get upset. My advice is just to stop making threads like this, and let the forum staff handle it.

~Proxyrox
Pretty much covers up what I said.

Offline freefallsonic

• Subscribed to Pewdiepie
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • forever yung
    • View Profile
    • Dlive
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 05:33 am »
DUDE. WE ALL KNOW. STOP TELLING US HOW TO DO STUFF. YOU JUST COPIED THE HELP PAGE. GO TO REVIEWER APPLICATIONS V2

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4041217773a168d03e2486841994835/tenor.gif?itemid=13834291

Offline amdri

• Heavy Cruiser
  • g wiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 05:51 am »
DUDE. WE ALL KNOW. STOP TELLING US HOW TO DO STUFF. YOU JUST COPIED THE HELP PAGE. GO TO REVIEWER APPLICATIONS V2
that's pretty mean
when i hit the bong, i am going to willy wonkers elevator.

Offline Sploderepicbros

• Heavy Cruiser
  • so basically i saw my personal text and i was and
    • View Profile
    • KorzForums. Join NOW!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 01:51 pm »
We know you are trying to help, but we could just view the official help page.
Huglist
Tommy
Dudeguy
Eim
HG
CG
Alexmd
Al3xHW
Amdri
Glowie
Furfurry
Probe