Announcements > Basic Training

Basic Training FAQ

Image:
Welcome to the Sploder Community forum!
We appreciate your membership, and we want to ensure that you have fun in a safe environment that fosters creativity.

With that being said, this thread will help you navigate the site. Our forum experts are happy to lend a hand if you have any questions or concerns.

I have compiled a list of the frequently asked questions that members usually ask during their first times on the forum. Please refer to this list before you ask a question. Avoid redundancy.

Is the forum safe?
Absolutely. The forum staff is keeping the forum on watch for any security threats or offensive posts. With that in mind, we cannot stop every inappropriate post from ever being made. There is a chance that you might encounter crude posts that we have not cleaned up yet. Check with your parents and make sure you have their permission to use the forums before you delve any further.

What are the ranks?
Administrator
General
Lieutenant
Soldier
Private
Prisoner of War
Banned

How can I rank up?
Be respectful of other members. Have a good sense of humor. Don't take yourself too seriously.

How do I make a reply?
At the top and bottom of every discussion, there is an orange "reply" button. Click it.

How do I make a discussion?
Enter a category and at the top of the list, there is an orange "start a new topic" button.

How do you get a custom title?
At this time, there is no way for Privates to have custom titles. Look for a change in this policy very soon.

Why are my posts being changed to splode?
That's the forum censor. It catches most profanity and helps Sploder to be a more hospitable place. Don't bypass the censor, it's there for a reason.

What can I not post?
Anything that violates Sploder's Terms of Service . A good rule of thumb: if you have to wonder whether your post might be in bad taste or or not, it probably is.

About Making Guides
All-Around Guide to Success
About Reporting Comments

And be sure to stay tuned-this thread will be updated on a regular basis!

Update One: Please no off topic comments.
Update Two: Only Soldiers+ are allowed to answer questions. This is to make sure that the most accurate information is presented, in order to prevent confusion.

amdri:
How do you delete your account?

alon:

--- Quote from: amdri on March 02, 2013, 05:09 pm ---How do you delete your account?

--- End quote ---

Go as shown:

Profile > Move Mouse to "Options" > Click "Delete this Account".

amdri:

--- Quote from: Alonessix on March 02, 2013, 05:12 pm ---Go as shown:

Profile > Move Mouse to "Options" > Click "Delete this Account".

--- End quote ---
That's not there for me.

alon:

--- Quote from: amdri on March 02, 2013, 05:44 pm ---That's not there for me.

--- End quote ---

In that case, the option to remove your account has been removed for your rank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version