Author Topic: The Boondocks: Moderation Movement (MSM Recruitment)  (Read 30512 times)

Offline duncanb

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • I am the one
    • View Profile
Re: The Boondocks: Moderation Movement (MSM Recruitment)
« Reply #930 on: June 15, 2013, 09:10 am »
My Application
What Being a Moderator Means to Me?
I have always wanted to be a moderator ever since I joined Sploder. I am an active member who plays a lot of games.  I would like to help protect Sploder so that it can be enjoyed for years to come.
What Powers a Moderator has?
I will do this in order of seriousness.
A moderator can give warnings which will appear on the player’s home page.  (Only viewable to you) These are issued, well as a warning to stop them doing it again.
Small cases such as those below is when it should be issued.*
If they have repeated the offence a ban or restriction can be used. A ban would stop a player being able to login a toll for maybe two or more weeks or a smaller ban for maybe just a few days just as a less serious warning. Users can have their accounts restricted by Moderators, such as not being able to post or give awards. These should usually not be permanent.
*These can be for advertising, spamming, a bit of bad language. Dodgy games/graphics.
Permanent Ban is a serious ban that will stop you logging in forever. Only should be used in serious cases.
This is used when someone has done something really bad, like black mailing etc.
Other Powers
IP powers, a mod can see your IP code (Your computers unique code) and can put a restriction on it to stop you making new accounts. This can be used to track down hackers and to make sure bans are kept.
Mods can delete posts and flag games and graphics. Flagging is when it is not suitable and will go through trial on whether or not it should be deleted.
Moderators have special pages which show all the bans and warnings so that they can keep an eye on warned members.
A mod can return deleted games that have accidently been deleted
Spamming and Flaming
Spamming
Spamming is when people post the same comment repeatedly. It is also when you post too many emotions. Advertising games is also spamming.
Flaming
Flaming is hostile aggressive behaviour against another player.
Final Notes
If I was to become a Moderator I would keep up my duty every day I could. Show no biasedness and most of all support the well behaved and punish the players who break the rules.
Thank You for Reading
Duncanb

Offline duncanb

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • I am the one
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: June 15, 2013, 09:11 am »
I swear none of this was copied or reused.

Offline Socialize

• Cruiser
  • MS: Socializ3 I'm friendly and nice! talk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: June 15, 2013, 01:41 pm »
Social's 2nd APP Wish me the best of luck! Most importantly everyone else! :DWhat being a MSM means to you: A Main Site Moderator means to me is a person with great responsibility and passion. He/she is not only trustworthy, but can admit when that person does wrong. It's not about the power or to control others. But to get someone to the pail of water. Even though they disobey you and cause trouble. It's life you lead,taught,motivated them and move on. All moderators have different background to keep something to stand tall and be clean.

Write a list of what powers a MSM has, what each power does, and in what situations you would use them in:
  • IP address: a important MOD tool to detect users and/or prevent the abuse of multiple accounts. It also checks if an account is sharing other accounts that give their passwords out to prevent hacking/cheating.
  • Blacklisting: If a user is repeatedly spams:messages,games,posts,etc. He/she will be blacklisted. They will be able to do those actions, but no one can see it but the poster. Just like a link that you can't click.
  • Warning: If a user breaks an offense on a website that is (low,weak level) such as double posting. You can get banned for triple posting, but the warning is letting the user know you need to be careful of the actions your doing. It will lead your account being banned and creating bad habits. It's a mistake, make them,learn them, make news ones. ;)
  • Ban: which is a tool if the user exceeds the number of warnings or broke a serious offense that temporary disables/close the user's account.
  • Permanent ban: If the user exceeds the number of serious offenses or broke a serious offense of the T.O.S can have the user's account being fully disabled/closed. The the account owner could get their account in 4 months or start over in 4 months.
Define spamming and flaming:
Spamming: Posting meaningless comments, or posting them repeatedly such as: __________;(blank message). Or gibberish comments like: fdhgfjhjsfhjshfjhfsd; ;D :D :( :-\ :'(.Furthermore, posting repeatedly in a row or the same thing: (Same person)
message1:hi
message2: helllo
message3: bye
Flamming: Is a troll and/or user that creates dramatic conflicts with other users and start to argue with them. Even though the victim can look like the egghole, but sadly their being victimized and bullied. You might see this word a lot over the internet: Trollol

Comments/more details:
I am at 65/50 credits so far in my high school academics, I got 175% on my Spanish Speaking final, and can socialize on Spanish websites. Meaning I have help and moderate English and Spanish content. My progress report is outstanding:
I want to wish everyone the best of luck with their applications!
Don't forget to THANK MY APP & OTHERS AS WELL!

~Visit my MSM~
~Add as friend~

award List:

thank list:

Offline abe27633

• Turret
    • View Profile
    • The Universe
« Reply #933 on: June 15, 2013, 04:15 pm »
Thank you for two "thanks" on my application.
I am on the search for all the flags you can collect online. Each and every visitor counts.

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • :8-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: June 15, 2013, 05:27 pm »

Being an MSM is an important job to make
sure that people are following
the rules and that people are doing the
right thing and not the wrong thing.
Being MSM is a serious job!
I understand how a MSM works.

Warn: Warn them to not do it again.
I would use it when they broke rules,
but didn't do it a lot just a little bit.

Ban: If they break a lot of rules
they get ban and they get
blocked on doing certain
things for 2 weeks or longer.
I would use it when they
break too many rules and may
deny there warning
then keep on doing it.

Permanent Ban: Same thing as
banning but they are ban forever.
I will use this when the
member did a seriously bad thing.

Full Ban:  Same as Permanent ban
but you can't go on the site.
I will use this when
the member did a seriously bad thing also.

Flaming: Is when someone is cyber bullying,
hostile and insulting
interaction between Internet users,
often involving the
use of profanity.

Spamming: Posting too many of the
same messages in a row
I say about 5 or 6 is spamming. Spamming
came from a painting from the
1970s which has 2 people trying to order a
breakfast with spam in almost every dish.
Spam in electronic discussions is
obtained from this painting.

Thank You: Master106
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 05:45 pm by master106 »

MOTY:
Weirdest Member 2014 and 2018
4th-Place Nice Member 2016

Soldier Promo - Apr 15

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #935 on: June 15, 2013, 05:29 pm »
Someone announce Red already. >.>

Offline darkscreamex

• Launcher
  • Kotarou
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: June 15, 2013, 05:41 pm »
What being a moderator means to me:

Intro:To me being a moderator isn't a game, or something to take advantage of. It's for safety and protection. I want to help you guys have fun with out those jerks who butt in and do something against the rules. MSM is a big job, I'm ready to step up and take the responsibility.

What powers does a moderator have?I will not troll with these powers.
A mod can give members that are breaking the rules warnings that will be seen on their homepage by the posts. They will be the only ones able to see it. This is to stop them from doing it again, or as the name states: to Warn them. Only non serious things deserve this, examples:
Spamming(not to seriously), advertising, Bypassing too much, inappropriate games, or graphics!
Perma ban!
This is for serious situations, it will allow you to never ever(ever) log in again.
IP:
Mods have the power to see your IP adress ( uh oh!) And can make it sobyou can not log in or make other accounts. This can be used as an advantage against hackers. A mod can return someones game if they deleted it!
Da spammin and da flammin!
Spamming is when a member posts over and over and over, to annoy, or to most likely get their posts up.
Flamming is when you start showing agresion towards another member. Big no no.

Comments:
I am active and would be honored. Special thanks to:
Omega, Alonesix, and Casper!!!

Offline abe27633

• Turret
    • View Profile
    • The Universe
« Reply #937 on: June 15, 2013, 05:52 pm »
Good luck everyone. Some quite nice applications going around.
I am on the search for all the flags you can collect online. Each and every visitor counts.

Offline Viking

• Launcher
  • PM me if you have a question. Jadenstrand75
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: June 15, 2013, 08:36 pm »
:( no one read mine.
Better luck next time.
Norsk stolthet betyr alt for meg.

Offline darkscreamex

• Launcher
  • Kotarou
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: June 16, 2013, 12:26 am »
I have 3 thanks already!

Offline abe27633

• Turret
    • View Profile
    • The Universe
« Reply #940 on: June 16, 2013, 12:36 am »
That is good. I have 3 as well. Good luck to you, and to everyone else.

Offline fangdam7920

• Lieutenant
  • Cruiser
  • Man gang
    • View Profile
    • splod
« Reply #941 on: June 16, 2013, 04:19 am »
What does being a moderator mean to me?
Being a moderator would make things so much better for me on sploder. I've been trying to find out how to become one since I found out what they were (and that was about 6 months ago, I only joined sploder 8 months ago).

What powers does a moderator hold?
Permanent ban-Bans a user forever for breaking the rules constantly, or doing something really bad. This ban can only be undone by the moderator who banned the user.
Limited time ban-Pretty much like a permanent ban, except it's for things that aren't as bad & the costs aren't forever, just for like a day, week, month, etc.
IP ban-bans access to sploder on a certain computer-no accounts can log in until the ban is over.
IP check-check all users on one computer to see who has alt accounts.
Warning-can be verbal or seen on the dashboard. Warns a user for a small thing, such as advertising games, or spamming with emotes.
Restoring games-moderators can restore games that other members have accidentally deleted.
Hack log-moderators can find out who's been hacking other users.
Block inappropriate graphics-moderators can hide graphics that have inappropriate things on them
Delete games-Moderators can delete games that contain inappropriate material.
These powers cannot be used on the forums, members must apply to be a forum moderator too, as well as an MSM.
I will never use this powers to troll users, or for fun, only in particular cases when they need to be used.

What is...
Flaming?Flaming is when a user bullies another, which, in this particular case, is called cyber-bullying. It includes insulting, being mean, or doing something nasty constantly.
Spamming?Posing continuous comments that don't need to be sent, such as 'gbbhhvghghut :o 8) 8) 8) >:( ;)', or other random comments, like constant 'hi's on a users page.

Although I haven't been on the forums as long as others, I still believe I can become a moderator.
There are others who have the potential to become a great mod, and I wish them all the luck in the world.
I would just be delighted to become a moderator, so I hope I get picked :))
And to all those others worthy to become a moderator: GOOD LUCK! ;)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:28 am by fangdam7920 »
H

Offline abe27633

• Turret
    • View Profile
    • The Universe
« Reply #942 on: June 16, 2013, 04:29 am »
Fangdam... This is your second application you have posted here in a few days. You can only post one for now. Read the front page for more info.

Offline fangdam7920

• Lieutenant
  • Cruiser
  • Man gang
    • View Profile
    • splod
« Reply #943 on: June 16, 2013, 04:32 am »
Fangdam... This is your second application you have posted here in a few days. You can only post one for now. Read the front page for more info.
Sorry! I didn't notice-I thought it had been over a week since my last application! Oh well I'll have to leave it now. Good luck by the way! ;)
H

Offline FadingEmber

• Disruptor
  • Throwback 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 16, 2013, 04:51 am »
Just going to clarify. Please don't complain if you don't get any thanks, this will only lower your chances of getting any. Be patient, if someone thinks you're worthy you will get a thank.

Offline fangdam7920

• Lieutenant
  • Cruiser
  • Man gang
    • View Profile
    • splod
« Reply #945 on: June 16, 2013, 05:02 am »
Just going to clarify. Please don't complain if you don't get any thanks, this will only lower your chances of getting any. Be patient, if someone thinks you're worthy you will get a thank.
OK :)
H

Offline Error404

• Adam's Girlfriend
  • Mortar
  • Hey there, I am Error and I'm glad to help anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 16, 2013, 05:18 am »
What being a MSM means to you:

A MSM is a user who practically patrols the Sploder main site. Being a MSM would
mean a lot to me and I would do all that is possible regarding my powers to keep Sploder fun and safe from users who continuously make it hard for others. I know that I have the capability to hold the badge and I know that i have a moderate level of maturity to do so.

Write a list of what powers a MSM has, what each power does, and in what situations you would use them in:

Banning:
Can ban a user from the main site regarding certain issues.

Ban appeals:
If I am correct, view something certain regarding Sploder ban appeals.

Deleting unnecessary/ rude awards:
To avoid unnecessary comments following awards and arguments.

Deleting or reporting games to Geoff (I think this idea was approved):
This is mainly like flagging a game on trial for deletion.

Deleting unnecessary/ rude graphics:
To keep Sploder users away from harmful images including p***ogrophy and other things that are not age appropriate.

Hack log:
The general idea of viewing who's been hacked and by what ip. MSM's can then trace the ip and deal with it from there.

Ip ban:
Can ban users/ user who share the same ip or use the same computer in the household network. Normally done due to continuos offenses.

Warn:
MSM's can warn a user with a brief comment/ paragraph of what they did wrong. Normally if they are approaching another warning, it will be considered a ban on the user.

Deleting posts:
A big part of Sploder especially the comments that are rude, harmful, arguing, swearing/ cursing, and last but not least, advertising.

Spamming is when a user continuously does something whether it's intentional or not. This can range from posting the same post over and over to sending someone many awards that are pointless and unneeded.

Flaming is when users fight on continuos occasions. In other words, an argument that rolls on and on.

Thank you to all those who have read my application. Please understand that I will help Sploder regularly and will not let you down.

~Nismo

D

D

D

D

D

Offline fangdam7920

• Lieutenant
  • Cruiser
  • Man gang
    • View Profile
    • splod
« Reply #947 on: June 16, 2013, 05:20 am »

A MSM is a user who practically patrols the Sploder main site. Being a MSM would
mean a lot to me and I would do all that is possible regarding my powers to keep Sploder fun and safe from users who continuously make it hard for others. I know that I have the capability to hold the badge and I know that i have a moderate level of maturity to do so.

Banning:
Can ban a user from the main site regarding certain issues.

Ban appeals:
If I am correct, view something certain regarding Sploder ban appeals.

Deleting unnecessary/ rude awards:
To avoid unnecessary comments following awards and arguments.

Deleting or reporting games to Geoff (I think this idea was approved):
This is mainly like flagging a game on trial for deletion.

Deleting unnecessary/ rude graphics:
To keep Sploder users away from harmful images including p***ogrophy and other things that are not age appropriate.

Hack log:
The general idea of viewing who's been hacked and by what ip. MSM's can then trace the ip and deal with it from there.

Ip ban:
Can ban users/ user who share the same ip or use the same computer in the household network. Normally done due to continuos offenses.

Warn:
MSM's can warn a user with a brief comment/ paragraph of what they did wrong. Normally if they are approaching another warning, it will be considered a ban on the user.

Deleting posts:
A big part of Sploder especially the comments that are rude, harmful, arguing, swearing/ cursing, and last but not least, advertising.

Spamming is when a user continuously does something whether it's intentional or not. This can range from posting the same post over and over to sending someone many awards that are pointless and unneeded.

Flaming is when users fight on continuos occasions. In other words, an argument that rolls on and on.

Thank you to all those who have read my application. Please understand that I will help Sploder regularly and will not let you down.

~Nismo
I think you're in for quite a chance. I thanked that application
H

Offline Jmc10

• #KeepAmericaGreat2020
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • RIP Sploder :’(
    • View Profile
    • United: The Hype
« Reply #948 on: June 16, 2013, 09:18 am »
Spell has placed redstorm in the to-do list.

Promotions:
Private: 1/15/12
Soldier: 9/8/13
Lieutenant: 4/9/16
Soldier: 7/9/17

Offline Transcendent

• Disruptor
  • Religious Reviews/Religious2
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 16, 2013, 09:25 am »
It has been one of my sploder dreams to be a moderator. I might not seem like the best candidate at the moment, but I'm sure that once you see what I can do, you'll be impressed. I'm not the kind of person to brag, but I'm sure that if you could just give me a chance, you could see that I'm actually a good choice. I don't really repeat myself, except when I'm sure of something, and becoming an MSM would become a great success to me. The only real reason I joined the forum was to achieve this, and I'm not the person to give up.

I would do my best to help to help all the members of the mainsite, and use my powers appropriately.

What being a moderator means to me

I would love to be chosen for moderator for many reasons. The first being that this was the badge, I had always wanted the most. And I've always had a healthy desire to help others on the main site, as seen through my little group I had on there, to protect sploder haha. I thought it was so big and strong at the time, however, when I had found a bully, I had to wait for a moderator to reply and take action. Which, of course, if I had been moderator myself I could have taken action immediately, and prevented any more harm coming. But I just had to wait for the other mods to see my post, which could have been lost in a sea of other requests. I know not to be snotty about it, not to be proud, and despite all the power, I shall be responsible with all the power given and not let it go to my head. I have no life, so modding the site would actually give me something to do while I hopelessly wander the forums.
So, to me, a moderator is a person, or a role, of being responsible and helping to ensure that the site is always kid-friendly and not too age inappropriate.

The powers of a moderator are as follows:

Warning

A moderator has the power to give a warning to a member who is either a first time offender, or has not done something too severe. It makes them type a CAPTCHA before they post to make it annoying for them to spam. It is also a verbal warning that appears on the front page of the member's page.

Banning

If a member ignores previous warnings, or does something way too severe and breaks the rules way too many times, what's to stop the moderator from banning the member and preventing the member from posting, or sending awards.

IP ban

If someone has been banned, but continues to make trouble on another account, a moderator can ban the IP of the person. It makes sure that the person cannot create a new account by banning their IP address.

IP check

If a moderator thinks a banned member has moved to another account to cause more trouble, he can IP check the user to see if his IP address matches the IP of the banned member. He can also IP check a user in order to check what IP entered the account at a particular time in order to check whether he has been hacked or not.

Flagging games or accounts to geoff

If there is an inappropriate game, a mod can flag the game to geoff, as they cannot delete the game themselves, so they leave it all in the hands of geoff.

Define flaming and spamming

Flaming
Flaming is a case in which two members engage in a heated argument, in order to hurt each other's feelings, or to troll someone for their religious or political beliefs.

Spamming

Spamming is the act of posting the same message, or irrelevant messages over and over, or posting games over and over to increase level.

Final note

Am I ready for moderator? Well, I think so, and I'm ready to prove it if I could just get a chance. Being a moderator is one of my sploder dreams, and yeah, I'm gonna achieve it.

-17 gold
1 conqueror armor

Offline Jagger

• Swords-Man Zoro
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube :)
« Reply #950 on: June 16, 2013, 10:05 am »

Sometimes people have always claimed that the younger members are just immature noobs and won't ever get positions. I've always wanted to become a MSM, they are dedicated, and helpful, and willing to hep anyone they can. I've been a moderator in some places and people have said I am quite good. But to prove to myself I can be the best as a moderator, I would like to up my game. Becoming a moderator on Sploder is an honour, and as a moderator I would never abuse and try my best to be fair to everyone in anyway possible. I wouldn't abuse and never use favouritism either. I wouldn't give up on an issue without resolving it, as for I never try to give up, and never will. If I am asked to deal with an issue I will always complete solving the problem, big or small.

The powers of a moderator come in handy when having certain issues, whenever it's hacking or bypassing, there is always a power for every issue. Powers need to be used wisely and not be abused, and used fairly.

IP Ban - An IP ban is when a user is banned from creating anymore accounts, and cannot use theirs. I would use this in an extreme situation, normally in a ban evasion, or naughty things being posted. (ex, porn)

Ban - A ban is when an account is banned for a certain amount of time, and cannot comment. I would use this when a user had either been carrying on after a warning (ex, flaming/spamming), inappropriate username or hacked another user.

Warning - A warning is for normally for a minor issue, (ex, spamming, arguing, encouraging hacking, ect) I would use a warning in a minor issue.

IP Check - An IP check is when a user can be checked for having alts or hacking. I would use this if I believed there was a hack or ban invasion.

Game Restore - The game restore is when a game is lost and a user would like it restored. I would use this if a user would like a game restored.

Ban appeal - The ban appeal is when a user who is banned would like to appeal and maybe ask questions, I would look at this every day in case a user had a question.

Hack log - The hack log is when a user tries to get into another account and fails. I would look at this if I believed somebody was hacked/requested.

Spamming - Useless posts posted over and over again (ex, hf74bdf posted 20 times)

Flaming - Flaming is when in an argument 2+ users resort to using names in an argument. (ex, loser, stupid, splode)

I hope you enjoyed reading my app =)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:10 am by Jagger »

Offline fangdam7920

• Lieutenant
  • Cruiser
  • Man gang
    • View Profile
    • splod
« Reply #951 on: June 16, 2013, 10:07 am »

Sometimes people have always claimed that the younger members are just immature noobs and won't ever get positions. I've always wanted to become a MSM, they are dedicated, and helpful, and willing to hep anyone they can. I've been a moderator in some places and people have said I am quite good. But to prove to myself I can be the best as a moderator, I would like to up my game. Becoming a moderator on Sploder is an honour, and as a moderator I would never abuse and try my best to be fair to everyone in anyway possible. I wouldn't abuse and never use favouritism either. I wouldn't give up on an issue without resolving it, as for I never try to give up, and never will. If I am asked to deal with an issue I will always complete solving the problem, big or small.

The powers of a moderator come in handy when having certain issues, whenever it's hacking or bypassing, there is always a power for every issue. Powers need to be used wisely and not be abused, and used fairly.

IP Ban - An IP ban is when a user is banned from creating anymore accounts, and cannot use theirs. I would use this in an extreme situation, normally in a ban evasion, or naughty things being posted. (ex, porn)

Ban - A ban is when an account is banned for a certain amount of time, and cannot comment. I would use this when a user had either been carrying on after a warning (ex, flaming/spamming), inappropriate username or hacked another user.

Warning - A warning is for normally for a minor issue, (ex, spamming, arguing, encouraging hacking, ect) I would use a warning in a minor issue.

IP Check - An IP check is when a user can be checked for having alts or hacking. I would use this if I believed there was a hack or ban invasion.

Game Restore - The game restore is when a game is lost and a user would like it restored. I would use this if a user would like a game restored.

Ban appeal - The ban appeal is when a user who is banned would like to appeal and maybe ask questions, I would look at this every day in case a user had a question.

Hack log - The hack log is when a user tries to get into another account and fails. I would look at this if I believed somebody was hacked/requested.

Spamming - Useless posts posted over and over again (ex, hf74bdf posted 20 times)

Flaming - Flaming is when in an argument 2+ users resort to using names in an argument. (ex, loser, stupid, splode)

I hope you enjoyed my app =)
You mean, hope you enjoyed reading, not just enjoyed it
H

Offline Jagger

• Swords-Man Zoro
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube :)
« Reply #952 on: June 16, 2013, 10:10 am »
You mean, hope you enjoyed reading, not just enjoyed it

Thanks, stupid keyboard :/

Offline fangdam7920

• Lieutenant
  • Cruiser
  • Man gang
    • View Profile
    • splod
« Reply #953 on: June 16, 2013, 10:25 am »
Thanks, stupid keyboard :/
It's always the keyboard. hdcbfhfnh. Hey!
H

Offline King Jeremy the Wicked

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • SPC Enterprises
« Reply #954 on: June 16, 2013, 12:36 pm »
What being an MSM is to me.

If I were an MSM I would do my job correctly.  I wouldn't abuse my powers and go around beating innocent children with the Ban Hammer.  I would only knock 'em out if I had a valid reason (Bypassing, etc.)

Powers

Ban-The Banned user is not allowed to log into the banned account.

Warn-Gives a member a warning, if they did something minor.

IP Check-Can scan IPs and search for alts.

IP Ban-Bans all users with the same IP as the IP banned user.

Restore Games-If, for any reason, someone deletes a game on accident, an MSM can restore them.

Flag Games-If a game violates the Terms of Service, MSMs can flag games for Geoff to delete.

Delete Awards-An MSM can delete awards if need be.

Deleting Graphics-MSMs can delete graphics if they are inappropriate.

Check Ban Appeal-If a banned user wants to ask a question, Ban Appeal is the best place.

Flaming and Spamming

Flaming-Flaming is insulting a user using vulgar language.  This would deserve a warn imo.

Spamming-Posting useless messages multiple times in a short period of time. This is not allowed.

Final note:

That's it.

Offline Viking

• Launcher
  • PM me if you have a question. Jadenstrand75
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 16, 2013, 12:44 pm »
I have 3 thanks already!
Don't get too excited.
Norsk stolthet betyr alt for meg.

Offline King Jeremy the Wicked

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • SPC Enterprises
« Reply #956 on: June 16, 2013, 12:47 pm »
I have 3 thanks already!
I have 0.

#swag

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • :8-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 16, 2013, 02:10 pm »

Being an MSM is an important job to make
sure that people are following
the rules and that people are doing the
right thing and not the wrong thing.
Being MSM is a serious job!
I understand how a MSM works.

Warn: Warn them to not do it again.
I would use it when they broke rules,
but didn't do it a lot just a little bit.

Ban: If they break a lot of rules
they get ban and they get
blocked on doing certain
things for 2 weeks or longer.
I would use it when they
break too many rules and may
deny there warning
then keep on doing it.

Permanent Ban: Same thing as
banning but they are ban forever.
I will use this when the
member did a seriously bad thing.

Full Ban:  Same as Permanent ban
but you can't go on the site.
I will use this when
the member did a seriously bad thing also.

Flaming: Is when someone is cyber bullying,
hostile and insulting
interaction between Internet users,
often involving the
use of profanity.

Spamming: Posting too many of the
same messages in a row
I say about 5 or 6 is spamming. Spamming
came from a painting from the
1970s which has 2 people trying to order a
breakfast with spam in almost every dish.
Spam in electronic discussions is
obtained from this painting.

Thank You: Master106

xD

MOTY:
Weirdest Member 2014 and 2018
4th-Place Nice Member 2016

Soldier Promo - Apr 15

Offline Transcendent

• Disruptor
  • Religious Reviews/Religious2
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 16, 2013, 02:15 pm »
I have 3 lol

-17 gold
1 conqueror armor

Offline darkscreamex

• Launcher
  • Kotarou
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 16, 2013, 02:38 pm »
Trancendant you'll win. (Aka religious2)