Author Topic: The Boondocks: Moderation Movement (MSM Recruitment)  (Read 22748 times)

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ MINJAZE YOU DASTARD!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Boondocks: Moderation Movement (MSM Recruitment)
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2013, 05:55 am »
Btw I edited my app, because there was a spelling mistake or two, and I added a bit more to it. Hope that's ok.  :D
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden exalted stake lance
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and range attack talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline Arcanus

• +Purified by the Light of Gamma+
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I am the supreme leader of S.C.O.U.R.G.E!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2013, 05:56 am »
I wish all of you luck in becoming MSMs. :D

Offline Epicosaurus

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • stop laughing at me
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2013, 06:15 am »
What being a MSM means to you: If I was to be a main site moderator, I would be amazed, and I'd promise to do the best of work. Becoming an MSM would mean a lot to me as I have been dying to help out sploder evn more instead of just reviewing extraordinary games (not that being a reviewer is terrible in any way.) I promise I will do my best of work if I ever become an MSM.

Write a list of what powers a MSM has, what each power does, and in what situations you would use them in:

An MSM has a lot of powers on sploder, and an MSM's job is to protect the site from swearing, spamming, inapropriate games, graphics or tags and to ban all those who do. Here's a list of the jobs an MSM has:

The ability to ban users: If any user has been spamming a lot lately, making inapropriate games, tags or graphics or even swearing and threatening, a moderator can ban the members doing said activities. However, members will still be able to make games and friends, just not talk to people. Moderators can also IP ban a user or even perma ban a user on sploder.

Warning Members: Moderators have the ability to warn members if they doing something wrong, but not too bad. Say if they were swearing a little or spamming a little, a moderator wouldn't ban them. They would just warn them to not do it again.

Reporting Members: This is to let moderators know if a member is doing something wrong.

IP Checking: If someone who is perma banned or IP banned, a moderator can IP check a user if they have any alts. Also, if someone wants their alts removed, they can IP check a user to see which alts they are.

Deleting Comments: If a moderator finds any inapropriate comments, they can remove their comment unless the user who wrote the comment removes it before. They may get a warning too.

Flagging a Game: This is where a moderator shows a game to Geoff so he can remove it if the game has gotten too many views to be deleted. Usually a game is flagged because it is in direct violation to the ToS.

Quarantining a User: This puts a user under watch of all the moderators.

Blocking Games/Graphics: This is where a moderator deletes a game or graphic or blocks them because of its content.

Access to MSM Panel: A moderator can check the latest bans and warnings on this site, so a moderator knows if the same person does something wrong again who was originally banned/warned my a different moderator.

Verbal Warnings: This isn't as bad as actually banning/warning a user. A moderator tells a user that they are doing something wrong and not to do it again via messaging.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 06:20 am by EpicOrange789 »
9 Bronze
1 Kava Berry
3 Phy Attack Potions
Bulk-Pulse Talisman
S. Void Jinx
1 gold cross sword
1 silver void jinx
1 silver Vortex Axe
1 shadow wraith bow
Sol Stone
10 Deer
2 silver
1 gold
2 fish

Offline Dudki

• Heavy Cruiser
  • DON'T READ THIS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 06:16 am »
What is a MSM Moderator to me? Well, A Mainsite Moderator to me means that I make sure the rules are followed, and making sure that the Sploder Community remains a safe and enjoyable community for all. They help keep the Community in check and make sure that those who break the rules shall face the consequences. Although, Mainsite Moderator is a tough job, which is not meant for everybody, I have always wanted to help the out in the Sploder Community and the people in it, and I believe that I would do what it takes to help the laws of Sploder be followed, and help make Sploder a nice and enjoyable gaming community. I will do what I can to make sure that the rules are followed and that the one's who break them shall be dealt with. That is my main goal as a Mainsite Moderator.

Mainsite Moderators have a variety of different of different things that they can do to make sure that the Sploder Community remains a safe place.

The first is the ability to ban a certain user. This is relatively simple. If I notice a user that is not following the Terms of Use Agreement, I have the right to ban that player for a certain amount of time. If that ban didn't help, and that user is then still breaking the rules I can choose the more serious options, which are I.P bans or Perma-bans. Let's go into more detail about what these are.

If a user keeps breaking the rules I also have the ability I.P ban them. This is used in more serious cases, and removes the user's ability to escape his ban by creating an alt. I.P ban means that I will ban the user and any alts that are made with the same I.P.

If the user is absolutely horrible at following the rules, and continues to break them, I can also choose to ban them permanently from the system. This ensures that the specific user can never return to Sploder and that he does not deserve to hang around in this site. This ban is only used for a last resort and in very serious cases.

Being a Mainsite Moderator, I can also give a warning to people who is not following the Terms of Use. This warning should be taken seriously, and if the user still doesn't follow the rules, it can result in a temporary ban.

As a Mainsite Moderator, I also possess the ability to report a certain user. By doing this I let people know that a user is bot following the rules and that he should be dealt with.

Removing Comments is also one of the many tasks that a Mainsite Moderator can perform. If a comment contains advertising, innapropriate words or just simple hate, I can choose to remove that comment to ensure safety in the site.

I can also tell Geoff to remove a certain game by flagging it. This should be done if the game has innapropriate content of any kind of violation in the Terms of Use Agreement.

Final words:

I know that Mainsite Moderator is definitely not as easy at it looks to be. It is a tough job and should be taken very seriously. This also requires alot of responsibility for the Moderator himself, to be able to help keep the Sploder Community a safe place for everyone to be in, and to make sure that the user who are breaking the rules are facing the proper punishment. I belive that I got what it takes to help keep this site safe, and I will do my best in making sure that the rules are being followed.

Features: 5
Latest Feature: Ending the Garradin (Arcade)
Latest Game: The Temple of Earth (Plat)
Game In Progress: Rebuild (Plat)

Offline El Cielo Primo [Chloride]

• Launcher
  • I am Chloride. The original.
    • View Profile
    • hoos.createaforum.com
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 06:30 am »
What being a moderator means to me:

Being a moderator allows me to improve Sploder. It helps Sploder to be a better, safer and awesome place. Being a MSM requires a great responsibility because you have to be sympathetic and responsible. Being a moderator gives me the opportunity to deal with those people who break the rules. I've noticed that many people tend to create games that are inappropriate such as "Kill Justin Bieber" or "Level 250 Hack." I consider myself an active member who is able to use the MSM powers correctly. I will never ban anyone without having researched a little more. I have personally reported some users such as Jeff9 for blackmailing.

Powers:

IP Check: MSM can check your IP. They are up to date with your alts. You can also IP ban someone, this means that they can´t create a new account with the same Wi-Fi.

Warnings: All persons who are registered on this website are human. This means that we can make mistakes. Warning is a way to warn the user not to make a mistake again.

Perma Ban: Perma Ban is the worst thing you can get a long with IP ban. You can´t do anything if you´re Perma Banned. You can Perma ban someone If he has blackmailed or he  keeps making mistakes.

Disable and Enable comments: Sometimes you can give him a warning and don't allow him to comments for a short or a long time.

Reported Graphics, Comments and Games: As we know Moderators can't delete the games but they can give warnings. If there is a game containing sex, badwords, etc it can be reported to Geoff. This is because there are children playing this website.

Banning: You can ban one who has broken the rules more tham 2 times.

Final Notes:

Being a MSM requires a great responsability. If I get accepted, I will try my hardest and I will be very active. A moderator also needs to deal with various offenses, such as spam, bypassing, and inappropriate comments, making it a job of many varieties.

I have always wanted to make Sploder a better place. Please, give me a change to demonstrate my abilities and I will not disappoint you.

Offline Jmc10

• Black Knight
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • RIP Sploder :’(
    • View Profile
    • United: The Hype
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2013, 09:32 am »
It's not only your dream, it's mine too.
Mine too.

Promotions:
Private: 1/15/12
Soldier: 9/8/13
Lieutenant: 4/9/16
Soldier: 7/9/17

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
  • I am the milkman, my milk is deliscious
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2013, 09:47 am »
I agree with Jack here.

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure last time you had this recruitment system, Luigi hadn't made a thread containing everything a moderator can do, and when it should be used.

I agree with bringing back the application process, as it means less people will be overlooked, but I believe we should keep the test. It helped to make sure the potential MSMs knew what to do in scenarios. You may not have noticed, but none of these applications set exact boundaries for where they deem rule breaking starts. None have them have specified when posting a lot becomes spam, or where a little becomes a lot.
Nope. Not once has anyone done a bad job under my system ever, and I have had my system running for around a year.
#WCGP

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2013, 10:24 am »
You said that only one would be chosen, but is there the possibility of multiple promotions?
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2013, 10:32 am »
You said that only one would be chosen, but is there the possibility of multiple promotions?
Nope, one a week.
#WCGP

Offline Hyperlink

• Launcher
  • @^@ What is that I see?
    • View Profile
    • Quantum Forums
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2013, 12:10 pm »
Application
Being an MSM is a job that very few can handle, it requires the member to have a large amount of responsibility and the ability to use the powers in the correct way. Having the ability to moderate the site is a privelage and many people misuse the power. If I were to be a MSM, I would not keep the badge to raise my views, I will keep it to show people that I have the ability to enforce the sploder rules and keep it a safe place for all members.

An MSM has the abilities to delete awards either sent by a member to his or herself or an awards that violates the terms of service, this ability helps reduce the amount of spam on the website and stops hateful messages from spreading to one another.

An MSM also has the ability to delete posts that may offend an individual member and others. Some of these posts can include content that may strongly bypass the rules of sploder such as:

BULLYING
OFFENSIVE RACIAL, RELIGIOUS, AND SEXIST COMMENTS
SWEARING
AND DISRESPECTING A MEMBER IN AUTHORITY

* MY MS USERNAME IS SHATTEREDGLASSX!
Goals for 2013-
Reviewer- NOT YET
Editor- NOT YET
MSM- NOT YET
Soldier- NOT YET
3 Features- NOT YET

Offline Gamekid

• The Prankster
  • Mortar
  • Gamekid2011 here. ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2013, 12:30 pm »
What a moderator means to me.

A moderator is a member who deals with appropriate, and other serious things on sploder. A moderator should never abuse their powers. A moderator deals with members that break the rules. A moderator should be active and reply to as many reports as possible. A moderator should help to retrieve games as much as they can to make the member happy. A moderator should give tips to members that could help them stay safe on sploder. A moderator should check graphics and games to make sure they don't offend members or teach them inappropriate things. A moderator should also be active, mature and calm. Also, a moderator should make sploder members satisfied. 

What a moderator does.

Banning members -

(Before this, a moderator must get evidence that the member has done wrong) They will track the member who has either offended or upset another sploder member or broke the rules. The member should be handled in a serious yet calm manner. A moderator must make sure the point get across to the member so they know what they have done is wrong. The moderator should then explain, calmly, that the member will be banned for a certain amount of time depending what they have done.

Deleting inappropriate graphics/games -

If a game/graphic has been found inappropriate, a moderator must choose carefully if it is an inappropriate/game graphic that might be offensive to other members and teaching them bad things. Also, it could put a bad note on sploder.

Restoring games -

If a game has been accidently deleted, the moderator, sometimes, has the ability to bring it back. The moderator should try their hardest to restore the game to make the the member satisfied with their game restoration.

Replying to the ban appeal -

This is where members can appeal to their ban to give them a reason why a moderator should unban them. The moderator should be active replying to the ban appeal and be calm and fair to the member who is discussing on why they should be unbanned.

Warning a user -

This is where the moderator posts a message on a members page giving them a warning for breaking the rules. The moderator should fully explain what they have done wrong so the member knows to not do it again.

Reported members -

This is the place where a moderator checks the reported messages that members have sent in as inappropriate. The moderator should be active on this board and when the moderator finds an inappropriate post, they will delete the post and possibly ban or warn the member.

Deleting posts -

This gives the moderator the power to delete inappropriate posts. A moderator should decide carefully if the post is worthy enough to be deleted.

Access to the moderator board -

This is where the moderators will check the latest moderation news, such as: deleted posts, games and banned members.

I.P checks -

This is where a moderator can check members I.P's to help find banned members alts so they can ban them with more ease.

Flagging a game -

Moderators can flag a game that will be sent to geoff and geoff will decide if he should delete it or not. Games will only be flagged if they are inappropriate.

Verbal warning -

This warning is just a message reply on a members page telling them about something they have done. This is different from a normal warning because all members can see it.

Quarantining a member -

This is where a member will have an eye taken on them by all moderators so they can keep track of what the member is doing just in case the member breaks the rules. A member is usually quarantined because moderators might feel the member is up to something.

Final note.

I know a moderator has to be: active, mature, calm and responsible. I am aware that I have to do these things in order to be a moderator. I have tried my best for a while now and think that I would be a decent moderator. I will try my best to be active, mature calm and responsible. A moderator is one of the sploder jobs that I have studied for a while.
I have been on sploder MS for around 1 and 1/4 years now and think that I am responsible and experienced enough to be a sploder moderator.
I know that a moderator can sometimes be tough but I feel that I can handle anything that comes at me.
A moderator will not use my MSM badge to make myself more popular and use it very wisely.

I thank you for taking your valuable time to read my application and I really hope you accept me to be one of your worthy MSM moderators.

If you thank me, I'm sure, I will make sploder a better place.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:04 am by Gamekid »
MS Badges Held:

Main Site Moderator - Passed the test on: 29th April 2013
                                Badge given on: 1st May 2013

Editor - N/A

Reviewer - N/A

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2013, 12:32 pm »
Nope. Not once has anyone done a bad job under my system ever, and I have had my system running for around a year.
How have you?
Boo

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2013, 12:34 pm »
How have you?
I was the first owner of the MSM recruiter.
#WCGP

Offline Techno

• Mortar
  • Rawr =D
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2013, 12:57 pm »
MS name: ryanrider673

What a good MSM is;
A good main site moderator should be a mature members who knows what they are doing. They should have confidence when dealing with problems and should know how to sort it out.

What being an MSM would mean to me:

Being an MSM would facinate me and really boost my confidence when dealing with any issues there may be on the MS. I could very easily sort all issues out using the powers given as an MSM.

I have always wanted to be an MSM so I could help anyone who needs assistance. I am a friendly member that is easy to get along with so that could also help me.

Powers a MSM is given:

A MSM is given many unique powers other members do not receive which I shall list below.

Temporary ban-
A temporary ban is when a user is violating the rules in a bad way. If the moderator believes the actions Dof the user is worth it, they can issue a ban which still allows the user to log on and make friends. However they can not post, make games or awards in case they yet again violate the rules doing so.

Warning users-
A warning is when a member violates a rule in a less serious way. This can range from spamming to flaming or anything else for that matter. If the moderator finds what a user is doing violates the rules, they can send them a warning which is a message on their home page stating why they have received the warning. This usually dissapears after 2-3 months.

Verbal warning-
A verbal warning is when again, someone does something that slightly violates the rules. If the moderator consideres this rather minor they can post a comment on their page stating why they have received the comment and ask them to stop
Quarantining members-
This means all MSMs can see what the certain member that has been quarantined for whatever reason. This enable MSMs to see when the user violates the rules so they can then ban or warn the user.

Pernament ban-
This power bans the user altogether so they can not log in at all. This can only be received by commiting a serious offence.

Blocking games/graphics-
If a moderator finds a game abusive or offencive, they can block it. This means no one can play it except moderators. It can not be removed unless Geoff does so.

Flagging-
This enables moderators to report a member, game or graphic directly at Geoff. This is usually done if a moderator is unsure what they should do with it so is passed on to Geoff to decide.

Deleting posts-
A moderator can remove a post if it posted in an abusive or offenceive way. A post can also be removed if a post contains account or personal information. Once removed, the message will display, [message deleted by moderator] This often results in a warning.

Ip ban-
This is the most severe punishment. This means the actual owner of the account can not make another account. This is called an IP, this is often received for ban evasion and nothing else really.

IP check-
This is how moderators know if a member has any alts or doged a ban. The user ip shows everything done and created on sploder. This is also an effective way to look for abusive posts. If a banned account is displayed with another account after. They have doged a ban.

Acsess to the MSM panel-
This allows a moderator to look at all previous bans and warnings. Nothing much really.

Final word:
I am a friendly and very active member that likes to help users. I could advance in this being a MSM and can increase sploder's saftey. Most importantly I will never abuse my powers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:52 pm by $ryanrider$ »
Main Project: Conquest

Game in progress:
Conquest
Diversion I
Frigate

(•_•)
<) )╯ all the single ladies
./ \.

( •_•)
\( (> all the single ladies
./ \.

(•_•)
<) )╯
./ \. oh oh oh

Features: 0
Latest feature: N/A
Latest full game: http://www.sploder.com/publish.php?s=d003ivm4

Offline Dale18

• big pp
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2013, 01:27 pm »
Man, this is getting harder than I thought. Many people are reaching were my thanks are.
dont look at my old stuff

ok

Offline Gamekid

• The Prankster
  • Mortar
  • Gamekid2011 here. ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2013, 01:38 pm »
Man, this is getting harder than I thought. Many people are reaching were my thanks are.
Atleast you're getting some thanks.
MS Badges Held:

Editor - N/A

Reviewer - N/A

Offline Gamekid

• The Prankster
  • Mortar
  • Gamekid2011 here. ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2013, 01:46 pm »
Thanks for thanking my application spell.  :)
MS Badges Held:

Editor - N/A

Reviewer - N/A

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2013, 01:46 pm »
No problem dude. xD
#WCGP

Offline Gamekid

• The Prankster
  • Mortar
  • Gamekid2011 here. ;D
    • View Profile
MS Badges Held:

Editor - N/A

Reviewer - N/A

Offline King Jeremy the Wicked

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • SPC Enterprises
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2013, 01:55 pm »
What being a Moderator is to me:

A moderator is a very important job.  They make Sploder a better place.  They can ban/warn anybody who breaks the Terms of Service.  If there were no Moderators Sploder would be a train wreck.  Moderators have an important role and I respect them very much.

If I were a Moderator I would keep Sploder safe.  I would ban/warn hackers, spammers, flamers, and people who disobey the Terms of Service.  Sploder will stay safe with Moderators.  There are many Moderators on Sploder, and I would like to join that list.

Powers of a Moderator:

A Moderator is armed with many powers to keep Sploder a better place.

There is the classic Warn, a power used to warn members who have done something minor.  I would use it when someone does a bit of flaming. 

There is a Ban, a power used when someone does something major.  I would use this if someone ignored the Warn and kept doing what they were doing.

There is also different types of Bans, such as the Perma Ban.  It is used to have users not be able to log into that account.  I would use it if someone keeps doing the major thing that caused them to be Banned.

There is the I.P. Ban.  It is used to have all accounts with the IP of the banned user be banned.  I would use it in case a banned user makes more accounts and uses them for a Ban Evasion.

I hope you like my application to be a Moderator.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.  If this gets denied, I respect your opinion.  Have a good day.

Offline Gamekid

• The Prankster
  • Mortar
  • Gamekid2011 here. ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2013, 02:04 pm »
Thanks alone.  :D
MS Badges Held:

Editor - N/A

Reviewer - N/A

Offline Techno

• Mortar
  • Rawr =D
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2013, 02:18 pm »
Still no thanks :(
Main Project: Conquest

Game in progress:
Conquest
Diversion I
Frigate

(•_•)
<) )╯ all the single ladies
./ \.

( •_•)
\( (> all the single ladies
./ \.

(•_•)
<) )╯
./ \. oh oh oh

Features: 0
Latest feature: N/A
Latest full game: http://www.sploder.com/publish.php?s=d003ivm4

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline Gamekid

• The Prankster
  • Mortar
  • Gamekid2011 here. ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2013, 02:22 pm »
Thanks beefy! (This may go on forever.  :D)
MS Badges Held:

Editor - N/A

Reviewer - N/A

Offline King Jeremy the Wicked

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • SPC Enterprises
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2013, 02:31 pm »
Do people not like me or what?

Offline Sonic234

• Disruptor
  • Are you sure it's just not in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2013, 02:32 pm »
Mainsite name: Sonicwerehog234

What a MSM means to me:

A MSM (MainSite Moderator) is a mature sploder moderator who can govern the MSM and watch for inappropriate content to he/she can handle the issues appropriately.

I beleive I would be a good selection for a MSM for these reasons.

1.I am very mature and will handle any issues very nicely.
2. When using my powers i will be sure to have an appropriate reason for using them.
3. I will not abuse my powers because i know the consequences if i do.

These are the powers that a MSM will recieve when he/she has been promoted.

Warning:

A MSM will give out a warning to any members who violate a rule. The violation will not be so severe so they will be left off wit ha warning.
For example, spamming comments or flaming other members are violations that call for a warning. A message is sent to their homepage with the reason as to why they recieved said warning.

Verbal Warning:

A message to a certain member as to what they have done to recieve this warning. Everyone can see this warning.

Banning Members:

The worst punishments some can recieve of the Mainsite. Their are many fornms of banning which can go from a temporary ban to an IP ban.

Temporary Ban:

A Temporary Ban is issued to a certain member temporarily for violating a rule for the MS. During the ban, the user can't make games, awards, or any other content that a non-banned member can.

Permanent Ban:

If a member of the site makes a severe violation of a rule, the moderator can issue a permanent ban to that member.This makes it so that there is possible way to log into their account.

IP ban:

The worst kind of ban that can be issued to a sploder member. When an IP ban is issued, there is no way for that member to make another account.

IP check: A moderator can check a members IP to make sure if they have any alternate accounts or if they have avoided a ban. This power is also good to check for any inappropriate posts.

Game Flagging:

If a MSM is not sure of what to do with a certain member or any sploder content. They can report them/it to Geoff. And from this point he decides if it should be removed or not.

Blcoking Sploder Content:

If a moderator finds some sploder content offensive, they can blcok it so that only moderators can play/view it.

Deleting/Enabling posts:

A moderator can delete a post when they find it offensive or abusive and the deleted post will say [message deleted by moderator]. They also have the power to enable a post if it has been deleted.

Game Restoring:

Moderators can restore games if it has been accidentaly deleted.

MSM panel Accession:

Where a MSM can view all of their previous bans, warnings, blocked content etc.

Final Words:

I would be honored to help out the other MS moderators on this great website. I would love to help with all the issues that may go on here and I would hate to have this website unsafe for the people and members on it.

Thank you for reading my Application

Offline Epicosaurus

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • stop laughing at me
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2013, 02:35 pm »
Right now, we have enough, but there are about 2 or 3 with the same amount of thanks, one including mine...
So, spell, if there's already 3 with a high amount of thanks, but another 3 or more with the same, would you pick 2 applications that you thought were the best?
9 Bronze
1 Kava Berry
3 Phy Attack Potions
Bulk-Pulse Talisman
S. Void Jinx
1 gold cross sword
1 silver void jinx
1 silver Vortex Axe
1 shadow wraith bow
Sol Stone
10 Deer
2 silver
1 gold
2 fish

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2013, 02:36 pm »
Right now, we have enough, but there are about 2 or 3 with the same amount of thanks, one including mine...
So, spell, if there's already 3 with a high amount of thanks, but another 3 or more with the same, would you pick 2 applications that you thought were the best?
Wait, does that mean we have to make the app LOOK good too? DAW!
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline Dudki

• Heavy Cruiser
  • DON'T READ THIS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2013, 03:07 pm »
How do you thank?
Press the thank button below a persons avatar.
Features: 5
Latest Feature: Ending the Garradin (Arcade)
Latest Game: The Temple of Earth (Plat)
Game In Progress: Rebuild (Plat)

Offline G1

• Disruptor
  • ☆Just doing God's Work☆
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2013, 03:55 pm »
Nothing is impossible for me, because nothing is impossible.
To reach the best you got to search for people who are better than you.