Author Topic: review to be a reviewer  (Read 101 times)

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com
review to be a reviewer
« on: February 16, 2013, 07:23 pm »
Hey there! today i will be going into lots of detail to review a game made by geoff the creator of sploder. The game is called Revenge Of Zanpo. Lets take a look.

Thumbnail: Terrible. Its very bland as it has almost no detail in it. BUT it gets a 1/5. Why? well its since the thumbnail shows different paths to take it can make certan people think: hm this looks like its gonna be a maze type game! im gonna play it! The thumbnail of a game is like the cover of a book. If its not interesting people wont want to see it.

Gameplay: The gameplay is very basic for a classic shooter game. The goel of the game is to collect all 12 crystals. The gameplay gets a 3/5. Its very basic but theres nothing wrong with basic. But it needed something a little bit more intersting. But the reason it gets a 3/5 is since the style of the game is to navigate a maze and collect the crystals. Its not a huge improvement but its still cool.

Enemy placement: the enemy placement is pretty good but it is unfair at times and even undodgeable. (is that even a word?) some enemy turrets where place so the play can hide behind a wall and pop out at certain times to attack. But at other times there are so many enemys in a pack they chase you all over and you can not hide behind walls to attack using stratigie. Enemy placement gets a 4/5 very good placement but sometimes impossible to avoid.

Story: The story is very short but has good idea. The story is that theres a king named genja who is toruring people. So a guy named Zanpo has had enough. Zanpo has to now find and defeat genja. the story gets a 3/5 not the best story but then again its not the worst.

Difficulty: Its a very easy game. Its a good game for somebody who is new to sploder to try out to practise with the classic shooter creator. Anybody can beat it. Difficulty gets a 4/10.

Overall: The game is a very good game for new commers to try out. It was a good game when sploder first came out and its still a good game now. Thumbnail:1/5 gameplay: 3/5 enemy placement 4/5 story: 3/5 difficulty: 4/10.  (to the mod who is reading this review please tell me the mistakes i made with it so i can improve and get better. Thanks!)
Upcoming games made by me! (And  collabs with others!)
Spider's from hell
(Collab with awesomered117) Adventure Island
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Eyeball 2! revenge of the eye's!
Seeing shadows

These are all coming soon!

Offline Gt

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Re: review to be a reviewer
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 08:12 pm »
Sorry but to me it was a bit bland. Try proof read it before you post.

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 09:17 pm »
Ok! thank you for the opinion! ;)
Upcoming games made by me! (And  collabs with others!)
Spider's from hell
(Collab with awesomered117) Adventure Island
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Eyeball 2! revenge of the eye's!
Seeing shadows

These are all coming soon!

Offline Tbremise

• ~The Artisan~
  • Disruptor
  • Sit down, Relax, You're Welcome
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 03:52 pm »
Auto Deny http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,318245.msg0.html#new
you are only supposed to do your app here, so if you have a practice, post it somewhere else... that is why you are auto denied.

you may re-apply in 4 weeks.
Features: 4 (Newest one) LOZ Search for the Sword
Check out all my songs and more to come here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToBeMissed?feature=mhee
=D