Author Topic: OFFICIAL New Arcade Creator Bugs  (Read 4616 times)

Offline DinoLord

• Turret
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL New Arcade Creator Bugs
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2013, 07:54 pm »
Rings you captured in the game count 1000 more of your score, but you go to the game high scores and you don't see your additional score by the rings you captured in the game.

Example: You have 3000 score after completing a game and you captured 2 rings, you get +2000 from the 2 rings and you have 5000 total, but you go to high scores and you see that your score is 3000 instead of 5000

┬┐Can you fix it? I hope that yes.  :)

Fixed.

Offline DinoLord

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2013, 06:25 pm »
I'm not very sure if this is really a bug, but you can't freeze Karl by hitting him from behind. He blocks the bullet too.

Offline geoff

• Administrator
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2013, 09:47 pm »
He turns around and blocks it, correct?

Offline Sree

• Mortar
  • The Adventure begins as the Adventure Reveals.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2013, 11:55 pm »
So, I am facing a bug now, so as it is hard for me to explain I have recorded it's video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/21yzZrLVOac?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/21yzZrLVOac?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>
11 Bronze
1 Luna Stone
2 Silver

Offline geoff

• Administrator
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2013, 02:13 am »
See, now THAT's the way to report a bug! I've fixed this and pushed it live. You will need to clear your browser cache to see the fix.

Offline Sree

• Mortar
  • The Adventure begins as the Adventure Reveals.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2013, 06:13 am »
See, now THAT's the way to report a bug! I've fixed this and pushed it live. You will need to clear your browser cache to see the fix.
Thanks Geoff. You really are a lifesaver :)
Now I can continue working with my game.
11 Bronze
1 Luna Stone
2 Silver

Offline DinoLord

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2013, 08:27 pm »
He turns around and blocks it, correct?

Yes. :-\

Offline CatsRule

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2013, 12:18 pm »
This is a texture issue with the one-wide castle ceiling tiles in the cave world
If you put a one-wide cieling with the castle tileset, the top (steps thingy) will not be there and it will look like a regular wall.
This is a problem with the creator in building mode:

In testing mode:

Also if i release a game the texture still is broken.

Please fix the textures.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:24 pm by CatsRule »

Offline CatsRule

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2013, 12:28 pm »
Only one glitch.

OK,I put A BouncyLog next A SliperyBlock and walk strait forwards then you fall.
That is an intended feature as platforms are only 1-way (top only) and move through them

Offline venn

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2013, 04:41 am »
Possible Retro Arcade NOR Gate Bug

Hello.

I have a retro arcade forest world where I've connected three regular Baddies to a NOR gate and then connected the NOR gate to a chest.  If - and only if - I kill all three Baddies, the chest appears.

However, I'm having some trouble creating a similar situation in a cave world.  I have three Small Bats, each connected to a NOR gate.  This gate is, in turn, connected to a group of three spells (which the game treats as one object, so I shouldn't need link connectors for multiple outputs).  However, killing all three bats doesn't cause the group of spells to appear.  I've checked to see that the process is the same for both the arcade and forest world scenarios - the only different variables seem to be a) the type of world, b) the type of creature, and c) the treasure meant to appear.  The link logic itself would appear to be identical.

I'm using Mac OS 10.6.8 on an iMac that runs Safari 5.1.9.

I can post images if you need them, but I have to upload them to my website and then embed them from there.  So I'll see if the verbal description will suffice for now.

Thanks in advance for your help and for all your hard work.

Offline venn

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2013, 06:39 am »
FOLLOW UP TO POSSIBLE NOR GATE PROBLEM

The Small Bat may be the variable that is causing trouble.  I can cause a single bat to yield up a single item upon dying, but I can't seem to involve bats in more complicated if/ then scenarios.  I believe this because I just observed another Small Bat issue.  In one of my cave worlds, I linked a Small Bat to a Squirt through a NOT gate.  I did the same from the Squirt to a Karl, then from the Karl to a Brozilla (who is linked to a thicket that moves when he dies).  When I arrived at the area where this scenario is supposed to take place, the Small Bat was already there.  However, the Squirt was also there (my eyes aren't too good, but I believe it wasn't just there like the bat - I think I saw it pop into existence when I got close).  The other links - the Squirt spawning the Karl spawning the Brozilla opening the door - work just fine.  It's only the bit involving the Small Bat (or so I surmise) that doesn't work correctly.

Offline greatgamezinc

• Turret
  • Derp it like this, yall!
    • View Profile
    • Youtoob
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2013, 06:37 pm »
somethings wrong with the links i added a link im working on and when i destroy the purple robot thing the lava supost to go down/disapear,but it didnt! i heard the noise but i didnt see it???? :-\ ???

Offline venn

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2013, 07:47 pm »
greatgamezinc, I don't think there's a bug.  I just set up a Grumble (I think that's the purple robot you're talking about) and made an event link from it to the bottom of a pool of lava.  No luck.  However, when I linked the Grumble to the top of the lava, the lava drained - but only after I killed the Grumble.  I think that's what you want.

Offline greatgamezinc

• Turret
    • View Profile
    • Youtoob
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2013, 08:42 pm »
greatgamezinc, I don't think there's a bug.  I just set up a Grumble (I think that's the purple robot you're talking about) and made an event link from it to the bottom of a pool of lava.  No luck.  However, when I linked the Grumble to the top of the lava, the lava drained - but only after I killed the Grumble.  I think that's what you want.
Yes! Thank you!

Offline greatgamezinc

• Turret
    • View Profile
    • Youtoob
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2013, 09:09 pm »
Yes! Thank you!
But wait! now its doing it again! its at the top, the monster is linked to it every thing is right! it has to be a bug!  >:( >:D