Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 54 times)

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
Hey guys
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:18 pm »
Most of you probably have not noticed but I have been gone for a while! I've been gone since like September of 2012. Let me know if I missed anything. BTW all game ideas have been scrapped and I have started over. I have also picked up on story and fanfic writing. If you want a link please PM me. Please I would also like to know if anyone has left, or if sploder has been taken over by noobs.
I'm back!

Offline Epicosaurus

• General
  • Disruptor
  • stop laughing at me
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 01:20 pm »
Most recently, Alonessix and EthGamma have been promoted. Also, you missed all the hype for the new creators release. It still hasn't come out yet. Also, Lumberjay and spidapig got promoted, and there's a new way to get to reviewer now. I don't really know anything else that you missed.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 01:28 pm »
Most recently, Alonessix and EthGamma have been promoted. Also, you missed all the hype for the new creators release. It still hasn't come out yet. Also, Lumberjay and spidapig got promoted, and there's a new way to get to reviewer now. I don't really know anything else that you missed.

I heard about the new creator, I can't wait for it. And I'll check out the reviewer thing, since I have been working on my skills.
I'm back!