Author Topic: The 'Guest' Theory (Shocking Discovery, Possible Explanation)  (Read 1100 times)

Offline firelion97

• Mortar
  • MSM since 11/26/11
    • View Profile
Re: The 'guest' Theory
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2013, 06:45 pm »
Guest is like Sploder's Herobrine. It's really creepy.  :)

You mess with Fire, you get burned.

Offline JJS

• Something Unreal
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Something Awful
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2013, 06:55 pm »
Not really, actually. When you keep any game creator open, it doesn't log you out.

Yes it does, if you don't do anything on it for long enough (20-30 mins?) it will say something along the lines of "Your log on session has timed out!" or something.
#WCGP

Offline Thebluefire2011

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Just Keep Me Flaming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2013, 07:03 pm »
Guest is like Sploder's Herobrine. It's really creepy.  :)
^ Lol

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2013, 09:25 pm »
The following is further research into the mysteries surrounding the account 'guest'.  All is theorized and can not be directly proven.  Any names used are only used in theory and are not accusations. 

After I posted the first discoveries of my pondering, it seemed it attracted much attention.  Some believed and wanted to dig deeper, some just listened to it like a story and imagined what all it could hold, and some thought we were over thinking it.  Spidapig said the most reasonable explanation behind it, that the account represented everyone on the site who was not logged in. But two things keep me going on what contradicts that statement.  The fact its IP matches another user and that it voted on games.  I decided to go looking further anyways.  I was not expecting these results.

To start off my second look to dive deeper I searched for users similar to 'guest'.  I found 'guestaccount011'.  The user had joined 4 years ago and hadn't been online since.  I asked a mod for IP matches, there was none.  This seemed like how the 'guest' account should be.  No votes, no games, posts, nothing.  I moved on.

I went back to 'dudeoftude9000's account, since that IP match was the only reason I was still going.  I decided to look into his games which had been favorited by 'guest'.  One was titled about Mech Wars which is a robot fighting game.  Nothing really weird.  But the title of the other games were with the names Kalim and Teshome in them.  I didn't know what the names were about.  I thought it had to do with Mech Wars.

I went searching on the internet about Kalim and Teshome.  I found a vast amount of hits from some sort of school newspaper and nothing connecting with Mech Wars.  The school was called Longview School.  It was located in New York.  I looked through the pages until I reached the picture with the subtitle saying 'Salim and Teshome with Barbara'.  There were actually several pictures with the two and some individually.  It was two boys in there teens working on school work with their teacher.  I looked thoroughly at the picture.  The next part I saw literally made me get goosebumps.  In the background of the boys room was a lap top.  I could not tell because the picture was small.  But I believe it was a 683dx.  This got me feeling weird instantly.  The computer. And the fact that Kalim and Teshome (after I researched) were not really common names and usually found in the country of Indonesia.  This was New York!    The 'guest' account says its from the United States!And they were brothers most likely!

I felt that if I didn't keep going I wouldn't even get sleep tonight.  I looked into the school's info.  Longview School is a school for troubled kids who either have major issues or behavior problems.  Think about the usual age of people who sign up for Sploder.  The town it is located in is called Cortlandt.  Cortlandt also has a big Child Abuse Therapy company

So at this point I am not sure but there is reason to believe that the owners of the 'guest' and 'dudeoftude9000' account are two boys named Kalim and Teshome.  I wanted a reason why the account was still online though!  I looked and looked but couldn't find much.  All I could find was something about a major violent outbreak between two students in a school in Cortlandt's area.  That the two students both were terribly injured and that both were removed from the school.  The date in the pictures - December 2008, the date of the article - January 2009.

I've hit mainly all dead ends for now and many questions remain unanswered.  Are Kalim and Teshome the owners of the 'guest' and 'dudeoftude9000' account?  Dude of tude means 'son of a splode'.  Maybe a slur to their parents or a self inflicting insult since they are constantly in trouble.  Why did a random user post on the account and then it was followed instantly be others?  Were the two kids who were in a violent incident Kalim and Teshome?  And why is the guest account still online?  We'll most likely never know.

Here are some pictures of what I found:

Lap top zoom on picture and comparison to 683dx

One of the pictures with Kalim and Teshome:

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Hi! I'm Furfurrykitty. :) I'm not really a cat person. My username lies. It was created when I was 8 or 9, and it was easy to remember... so... Yeah. Um... HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    • View Profile
Re: The 'Guest' Theory (Shocking Discovery, Possible Explanation)
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2013, 09:29 pm »
*Shivers* That is so creepy. I had come up with a theory a while ago "Geoff probably made this so that guests could play sploder". Boy, you sure proved me wrong!

JmFur, ShrepFur, VinFur, and now, OdFur.

We will rise, the fire will burn the world in our control

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2013, 09:32 pm »
I'm thinking that the two got in a fight while on the computer.  Maybe something really bad happened during the fight so after everything was cleaned up that no one ever went back in there.  Thus, the computer would still be on.  But the computer would click off or something I'm sure.  More questions omg.

Offline cashin95

• Soldier
  • Launcher
  • “love the life you live,live the life you love."
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2013, 11:35 pm »
Yes it does, if you don't do anything on it for long enough (20-30 mins?) it will say something along the lines of "Your log on session has timed out!" or something.
actually,he is half right,half wrong. It logs you out after 30 mins even in a creator,but not when you test a game. Once I left my computer running with a game testing on it,and when I log on,go to my page,it says "cashin95. Last visit 12 hours ago. Then it says online"

~100 thank wweandmetalmusic~

Member since - 1 year ago
Features - 0
Contest wins - 2
level - more than 200
graphics rating - 8.5/10
Favorite color - Black and white
Likes - Dubstep

Offline Lovepaw

• Disruptor
  • SpongeBob SquarePants! :D
    • View Profile
    • PawForumz
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2013, 11:52 pm »
I am scared. xD

Offline cashin95

• Soldier
  • Launcher
  • “love the life you live,live the life you love."
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2013, 11:55 pm »
I found that the boys aren't related to each other: Kalim's full name is Kalim Vieria,and Teshome's is Teshome Gray

~100 thank wweandmetalmusic~

Member since - 1 year ago
Features - 0
Contest wins - 2
level - more than 200
graphics rating - 8.5/10
Favorite color - Black and white
Likes - Dubstep

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2013, 12:01 am »
The reason guest has a defined up is unknown, probably some little bug in the system, same with the votes, but trust me.  It is just the guest account everyone is defaulted on it they aren't logged on.  Blueguy, I wa right.  You should remove that gif before you look stupid. ;)
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline Dudki

• Heavy Cruiser
  • DON'T READ THIS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2013, 02:05 am »
Omg, this is getting more and more creepy. I'm really getting interested in this whole 'guest' theory. I would like to find out the truth about him.
Features: 5
Latest Feature: Ending the Garradin (Arcade)
Latest Game: The Temple of Earth (Plat)
Game In Progress: Rebuild (Plat)

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ MINJAZE YOU DASTARD!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2013, 08:19 am »
I still can't feel, even the smallest bi of fear from  this. I mean, it's really not that scary. Just an account that's been online for years, PROBABLY due to a glitch or something.
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden exalted stake lance
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and range attack talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline Dudki

• Heavy Cruiser
  • DON'T READ THIS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2013, 08:39 am »
I still can't feel, even the smallest bi of fear from  this. I mean, it's really not that scary. Just an account that's been online for years, PROBABLY due to a glitch or something.
What's scary about it is that all the research that has been gathered all makes sense in a way.
Features: 5
Latest Feature: Ending the Garradin (Arcade)
Latest Game: The Temple of Earth (Plat)
Game In Progress: Rebuild (Plat)

Offline lcraniuml

• OFWGKTA
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2013, 09:20 am »
Booooo. Nice try though