Author Topic: [Denied by matty] But mah I'm playing a chapter!!!  (Read 58 times)

Offline monkeylocks

• Launcher
  • Look at me go! Stop looking at me.........
    • View Profile
    • Dragons and cyborgs
[Denied by matty] But mah I'm playing a chapter!!!
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:42 pm »
Hello peoples today I'm going to be reviewing CHAPTER II by moolatycoon.

Pre-Thoughts
When I first saw this game on the featured page I didn't pay any attention to it, For one I had never heard of Moolatycoon before and secondly it was called CHAPTER II. But when I did play it boy was I in for a surprise.
REVIEW
When I first started playing the game I wasn't impressed, It looked like moola had just slapped a couple of blocks together and called it a game. As I got farther I liked it more, Because it seemed no matter how many times I played the game I had always missed something, the underground facility, the villains outside the city, the game show etc.
The fact that each level had so much content baffled me, I had never seen such an Involved game before. I practically fell out of my chair thinking "My word how much content can their be in one level?" I still don't know.
GAMEPLAY
The game play was perfect I mean this game was probably the most addicting game ever, pounding little boy into the dust. The battles were intense and the enemy placement was exquisite. The enemy's were placed so that you would have to get your pulse pounding and have to get your brain in the game.
Puzzles
The puzzles were made in a fashion I had never seen before, it wasn't a scramble to find a switch, It was a quest. I admit I've seen better, but they were still exquisite. For example, you would have a weapon shop but in order to GET the weapons you had to go through a series of short quests, like get me a wife or something like that.

GRAND TOTAL
GAMEPLAY 9.5/10
Battles 8/10
Placement 9/10
Puzzles 5/10
Good job moola!!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:27 am by monkeylocks »
Signature coming soon.....

Offline monkeylocks

• Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Dragons and cyborgs
Re: [APPLICATION] But mah I'm playing a chapter!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:42 pm »
to short. DANGIT

Offline monkeylocks

• Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Dragons and cyborgs
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 04:44 pm »
what took me 10 minutes to write took me 1 minute to read, I'm a disgrace.

Offline Princess Matty

• Derpnut
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 01:31 am »
Denied. I felt like I only got information of level 1 and some of level 2, and not many other things.
hi