Author Topic: [Application] Crafty Castle 2  (Read 176 times)

Offline religious6

• Mortar
  • i love my fans
    • View Profile
[Application] Crafty Castle 2
« on: January 18, 2013, 04:55 pm »
~Introduction~

Today I am reviewing Crafty Castle 2 by Game Thomas, most of you have played this game it is very popular and now I am reviewing in Religious6 style. This game has a lot of cool colours and is placed amazing. Really catchy I found this game by a topic on the forums. You have to look at the whole screen as well because you need to see the other people so they can go where they need. It has loads of cool puzzles as well.

Game: Crafty Castle 2.
Type: PPG.
Writer: Religious6.

~Game Play~

This game you pick what character you will use and then move with the arrows. But you get used to them easily and it takes you like 15 seconds to get used to and it is really fun using them controls. They’re very popular so you use them a lot and you need them a lot if you like to play games. This game gives you ideas without copying the actual game. The movement is not to fast and not to slow and I am not saying don’t make the character go faster. But I just like the speed and you can keep your eyes on the character so it is not like 50 mph.  The characters are balls that roll around. But it is hard to change to a character that is bouncing on the bouncy parts.

~Puzzles and Traps~

In this game there really is no traps and I know because I completed this game, but it is full of puzzles. You need to pick the right person to use and get the right button if you get the wrong button you might end out in lava and the boss battles are big puzzles. What do you do I was like it took me a few goes to work them out and on the last one there was a pattern so I worked that out. This game is an example there is puzzles that could teach all of sploder. This game is what people who want great games need to play. The only trap is when there are two buttons you go to one, one will drop you In lava and the other will lead you to a path.

~Enemy Placement~

Now the enemies are like bats that fly across and there is a car on one of the boss battles. The walls also shoot spikes and there are holes for you to jump in to so you don’t die. Also there are machines that go back an fourth shooting spikes, they are hard to dodge because they come down pretty quick so you need a quick hand to dodge them.

~Boss Battles~

This game has three boss battles there is one where it is like a sea saw and it shoots spikes down, it takes you more than one go to work out what to do and how you can do to complete it. One a car goes up and down shooting stuff across or up and you dodge them and I haven’t said that you don’t get a coin; you have got to wait until the time runs out. The final level you are on a running machine and you have got to dodge spikes coming down and across, you have got to jump over and dodge and after a while you get into a pattern and get used to it. It is smart how he thought of them because I could not think of anything near that so it shocks me.

~Graphics~

These graphics are amazing there are spikes, Lava and loads more and I want to know how he got the idea, the graphics are just perfect you sea them and you know what they are they are easy to identify. I tried drawing them graphics but they were hard and take a while I gave up in the end because I got bored and stopped. I tried to get my mate from school to try that is amazing at drawing and he said how did he make them out of squares.

~New Concepts~

Well most of it is new like the sea saw on the boss battle that seems really hard to do I tried, but still wonder how to do that. I don’t know what is going on in his head but I think he thinks and dreams about sploder all of the time.

~Originality~

If it was original it would not be a review there is a special touch, which makes it, need to be reviewed, the problem is will reviewers find it. Maybe it should be there but nobody could find it. So it is more special no review is original, but this was spotted and is really popular, in my eyes it is where it should be.

~Ratings~

Game Play:4.5/5
Graphics: 4/5
Creativity: 4.5/5
Puzzles and Traps: 4.5/5
Placement: 5/5
Total: 4.5/5.

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
Re: [Application] Crafty Castle 2
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 06:02 pm »
Denied, but I'd say close. My main qualm was that I felt like I was just having the game described to me, rather than any opinions.
Boo

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
  • I am the milkman, my milk is deliscious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 06:49 pm »
Same as casper, I would also try and improve your writing skills too.
#WCGP

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 09:16 pm »
I can't keep up with your thoughts.  A lot of your information is in your mind and not expressed onto the paper.  You assume that the readers understand where you're coming from but we don't always understand.
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline Tbremise

• ~The Artisan~
  • Disruptor
  • Sit down, Relax, You're Welcome
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 12:37 am »
I'd add something, but seeing as they mentioned the main things, I just felt like having four recruiters post on your review. :3.
Good luck next time.
Features: 4 (Newest one) LOZ Search for the Sword
Check out all my songs and more to come here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToBeMissed?feature=mhee
=D

Offline Techno

• Mortar
  • Rawr =D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 01:33 pm »
Let's see who gets there first, were both close
Main Project: Conquest

Game in progress:
Conquest
Diversion I
Frigate

(•_•)
<) )╯ all the single ladies
./ \.

( •_•)
\( (> all the single ladies
./ \.

(•_•)
<) )╯
./ \. oh oh oh

Features: 0
Latest feature: N/A
Latest full game: http://www.sploder.com/publish.php?s=d003ivm4

Offline Eyenstein

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • rEbElAlS lIeUtEnAnT and NijkoLime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 01:55 pm »
Let's see who gets there first, were both close
There's no competition between you two
DERP and If birds can fly, so can potatoes.

╭━━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━━┫┃╭━━┳━╯┣━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┫╭━┻━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱┃┃

Offline religious6

• Mortar
  • i love my fans
    • View Profile