Author Topic: {Application}Is this some kind of gamer training?  (Read 272 times)

Offline Eyenstein

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • rEbElAlS lIeUtEnAnT and NijkoLime
    • View Profile
{Application}Is this some kind of gamer training?
« on: January 13, 2013, 06:34 am »
I fail at 60% of games so this review could come out looking lame but I still have enough gameplay to make it to my maximum length. Get some popcorn and relax while reading this review.

~Game~ Traffic Control
~Game maker~ Mat7772
~Game type~ Physics Puzzle Game

Pre thoughts
The pre thoughts of this game were that it would be very hard to win. All the colours made it look like Mat7772 worked on this game very hard. I never expected to win this game. The game was not that appealing if you weren’t a very good gamer.

Introduction on the game maker
Mat7772’s games are quite varied in types. They bring the power of games together and make it awesome. His difficulties are varied too. Sometimes he has hard games and sometimes not too easy but easy games. All his titles are enough to draw the player in to play the game. His creativeness is very skilled.

Review
The creativeness was skilled. Colours were varied all over and they were bright. Even though the colours were bright there was some darkness. The colours kept on coming and I enjoyed it.

For the gameplay it was fiddly to play with. Whenever I shut the door it opened. This made the game stressful at times. Also I found that the blocks moved sometimes which sometimes leaves it stuck there. The doors sometimes didn’t move. You had to be quick on the move to react. Sometimes you didn’t know why you lost because you were concentrating on certain blocks. This would change your life experience with car crashes and how it would be to control traffic. I will note that this helps with how fast you react. Well it kind of helps you with being a very good gamer.

Now were in the final paragraph of this review, the placement. Oh how I loved that the placements were organised. They didn’t look random and all over the place. The placement of the blocks changed overtime bringing new blocks. The placement was well organized. I didn’t like that the black block had move to the side. I preferred it in the centre as it looked like a pro.

Ratings

~Gameplay~ 4/10
The gameplay was quite fiddly and I didn’t enjoy the gameplay at times.

~Idea~ 10/10
The idea was unique.

~Quality~ 8/10
The quality of the game was good but it was way higher than I expected it to be.

~Placement~ 7/10
I didn’t like the black block moving for another block but the placement was organised.

~Creativeness~ 9/10
The creativeness was very good but the bright colours made it hard to see sometimes.

Conclusion of the review
After playing this game I would never want to control traffic. Traffic controlling is way too hard and would be left to the experts. As some people say “You won’t be good at everything in life” such as I will not be able to be good at controlling traffic. If I was an editor I wouldn’t feature this game. I’ll give you a reason. Everything didn’t look realistic. The car hadn’t looked like a car. The gameplay was too fiddly and it stressed me out. Colourful games aren’t so epic after all.

You’ve learnt a lesson here; colours make the game attractive but they don’t always come out as a feature. So don't ever judge a game by it's colours.

This has been yet been an awful review by NijkoLime.
DERP and If birds can fly, so can potatoes.

╭━━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━━┫┃╭━━┳━╯┣━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┫╭━┻━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱┃┃

Offline Eyenstein

• Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
Re: {Application}Is this some kind of gamer training?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 08:13 am »
Bump

╭━━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━━┫┃╭━━┳━╯┣━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┫╭━┻━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱┃┃

Offline Eyenstein

• Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 08:27 am »
BTW,I made this review and published it on other forums to see if I got Denied and now I've improved it

╭━━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━━┫┃╭━━┳━╯┣━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┫╭━┻━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱┃┃

Offline Eyenstein

• Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 02:23 pm »
Bump

╭━━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━━┫┃╭━━┳━╯┣━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┫╭━┻━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱┃┃

Offline Eyenstein

• Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 10:32 am »
Bump

╭━━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━━┫┃╭━━┳━╯┣━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┫╭━┻━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱┃┃

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:20 am »
Denied.
Boo