Author Topic: My Review! Komodo by Yugioh77  (Read 181 times)

Offline Crazy Panda

• Launcher
  • I got serious strength
    • View Profile
My Review! Komodo by Yugioh77
« on: January 12, 2013, 03:04 pm »
Game: Komodo by Yugioh77
Link: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/yugioh77/play/komodo/

Why to like it:
I like this game because it is a proven challenge. This game is also a puzzle that is hard to figure out. It is feature worthy. This game has lots of enemies that you have to attack. It is very hard and fun.

My Rate:
My rate would be 5 star. It is worth 5 star. Cause it is fun and hard. Try this game today!

How to complete it:
To complete it you must find the escape pod. It is a hard maze that you have to find the escape pod. It also has enemies to defeat. So I would say try to gather all the weapons, fight, and escape.

How it proves a hard challenge:
It proves a hard challenge because it is a hard, hard maze to figure out, a game with lots of enemies to defeat, and a game to try to escape.

In this game you may notice:
It has lots of obstacles and obstacles that hurt you. So you need to try to be as fast as you can to move away from the obstacles that hurt.

Original Rate:
The original rate is 3.5 out of five. It is worth that too. It also is feature worthy.

Conclusion:
I think this game left a hard challenge to be complete. It is such a good game. This game is definitely fun and feature worthy.

Also note this application was by Dedicated. Thanks for your time! =)
Goal
Soldier (Forums)
1 MS Feature (Mainsite)
100 Thanks (Forums)

Offline Eyenstein

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • rEbElAlS lIeUtEnAnT and NijkoLime
    • View Profile
Re: My Review! Komodo by Yugioh77
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 03:35 pm »
I don't like this review
DERP and If birds can fly, so can potatoes.

╭━━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━━┫┃╭━━┳━╯┣━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┫╭━┻━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱┃┃

Offline chucky12

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 12:56 am »
Game: Komodo by Yugioh77
Link: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/yugioh77/play/komodo/

Why to like it:
I like this game because it is a proven challenge. This game is also a puzzle that is hard to figure out. It is feature worthy. This game has lots of enemies that you have to attack. It is very hard and fun.

My Rate:
My rate would be 5 star. It is worth 5 star. Cause it is fun and hard. Try this game today!

How to complete it:
To complete it you must find the escape pod. It is a hard maze that you have to find the escape pod. It also has enemies to defeat. So I would say try to gather all the weapons, fight, and escape.

How it proves a hard challenge:
It proves a hard challenge because it is a hard, hard maze to figure out, a game with lots of enemies to defeat, and a game to try to escape.

In this game you may notice:
It has lots of obstacles and obstacles that hurt you. So you need to try to be as fast as you can to move away from the obstacles that hurt.

Original Rate:
The original rate is 3.5 out of five. It is worth that too. It also is feature worthy.

Conclusion:
I think this game left a hard challenge to be complete. It is such a good game. This game is definitely fun and feature worthy.

Also note this application was by Dedicated. Thanks for your time! =)
No offense, but sounds like one of my first reviews. Add more details.  I can't say more because I am not a reviewer.
An Enzyme Story

<a href="http://www.sploder.com/game2.swf?s=d003kjil&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game2.swf?s=d003kjil&amp;cs=1</a>

Offline FadingEmber

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 04:27 am »
Lol I remember when I reviewed this game on the MS.
INV:
SWITCHBLADE
BENT RAZOR
CHAINS

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 10:30 am »
I don't like this review
No offense, but sounds like one of my first reviews. Add more details.  I can't say more because I am not a reviewer.
Shut up. As it says in the rules, if you'd bothered to read them, no slamming. Neither of you have exactly done any good reviews. If you sit in your little glass houses throwing stones, nothing good will come of it.

Denied. Try to vary your sentence structure to provide a bit more flow and make it easier to read. Make sure you zoom in on certain game aspects and portray them in detail; say exactly what you do and don't like.
Boo

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:36 pm »
To add on to Casper's wonderful overview, I find the format of the review to be wonderful.  It is structured quite well and has an individualistic flair.
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline Crazy Panda

• Launcher
  • I got serious strength
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 11:43 pm »
To add on to Casper's wonderful overview, I find the format of the review to be wonderful.  It is structured quite well and has an individualistic flair.
So do you think it is good?
Goal
Soldier (Forums)
1 MS Feature (Mainsite)
100 Thanks (Forums)

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 12:47 pm »
No, I hated the review overall.
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.