Author Topic: [Application] Taking The SkyPath  (Read 289 times)

Offline sunblade

• Turret
    • View Profile
[Application] Taking The SkyPath
« on: January 09, 2013, 06:58 pm »
*Introduction*

Hello There,Today I will be
reviewing Chloride's Game
Skypath,Since I have joined I
 have heared many story's about
him Good And Bad,Most were
 good And I had fairly High
expectations for Him,Did He Live
 up to them?

*GamePlay*

The game was very Interesting
 from the start,As I could see
many puzzles in the way through
the path,But the game was very
 frustrating,The placement of
the tiles were very good because
there was no missing tiles or misplaced tiles.The scenary was excellent for A puzzle platformer as many puzzle platformers these days have A bad scenary unlike this.

*Conclusion*

My final thoughts on this game,The Tile placement was very interesting and I was amazed how perfect Chloride Got The Tiles Placed.The Way you could not get anywhere in this game was frustrating and very challenging,So my final thoughts were very good on this certain Game.

*Report Card*

Challenge~4.5/5~The Challenges for the game was extremely difficult And Frustrating.
placement~5/5~The Placement for the game was spot on and there was no mistakes.
Puzzles~4/5~For Puzzling platformers they need to be confusing in the brain And the puzzles of this game Did not really confuse myself much.
Traps~3.2/5~As it was more Of A maze there was not much traps as There was only A couple in the game.
Scenary~3.8/5~Although The low score The scenary was impressive giving the fact that this was A puzzling Themed game,And recently there has not been much scenary in puzzle Themed games.

*Overall*

~19.5/25~SkyPath was nicely made,And I feel that this game was one of the best games of 2012.

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
Re: [Application] Taking The SkyPath
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 08:10 pm »
A bit short.You arent talking about the gameplay too much.

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline sunblade

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 08:30 pm »
A bit short.You arent talking about the gameplay too much.
0_0 Well this is my first application,so you never know in future.

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 09:08 pm »
I thought this was a poem when I first clicked here, lol.

But by all honesty, this seemed like a rather jumbled format. The capitalization of random words made the review seem poorly crafted, and I don't know if you're doing this, but type it up in a Microsoft Word document and check for spelling and grammatical errors.
You should also try and discuss about more than that. Try different subjects, like scenery, enemies, and stuff like that.

I understand that this was your first application, but I'm just giving you some sage advice.

Offline sunblade

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 09:26 pm »
I thought this was a poem when I first clicked here, lol.

But by all honesty, this seemed like a rather jumbled format. The capitalization of random words made the review seem poorly crafted, and I don't know if you're doing this, but type it up in a Microsoft Word document and check for spelling and grammatical errors.
You should also try and discuss about more than that. Try different subjects, like scenery, enemies, and stuff like that.

I understand that this was your first application, but I'm just giving you some sage advice.
Thanks man,But at the moment I am on my 3DS so I can't to do an amazing application=D

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 11:20 pm »
Okay, NPC, your advice wasn't that great. 

I love the format.  It's unique and has its own little flair.  The review is short, but I love or you focused on the aspects you found most important.

Denied.
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline sunblade

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 11:44 pm »
Okay, NPC, your advice wasn't that great. 

I love the format.  It's unique and has its own little flair.  The review is short, but I love or you focused on the aspects you found most important.

Denied.
Thanks,Hopefully My Next Review Application Will Be Better Than This First one,As I only took about 10-25 minutes To Do I will Take more time next time.