Author Topic: I Got Very Drunk Last Night  (Read 914 times)

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
  • I am the milkman, my milk is deliscious
    • View Profile
Re: I Got Very Drunk Last Night
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2013, 04:01 pm »
America wasnt an empty continent,there were people there.Mayas,Aztecs and others.They would still be there all alone that it werent for british.Even though british people killed 90% of all the natives and they inhabbited america along with spains,portugals,and others.
*Mayans *Spanyards *Portugans

And britain did not kill any Mayans or aztecs.

And your argument was that if it wasn't for britain, than most americans would be native americans. Which I said was false, not that there weren't native americans.
#WCGP

Offline al3xhw

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Legend speaks of a being that bounced to success..
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2013, 04:17 pm »
How the flipp, did this turn into a conversation about Mayans and Britain killing a shed-loads of natives? xD

Tbh, I was surprised when I found out you were kidding. My best mate got drunk and did a wee on a porsche. He got caught, dragged to the police station, and if it weren't for the stupid man walking inside before he did, he would've got nicked. But luckily, the man was an idiot, so he went inside to report the crime, telling my mate to "wait there", so he just staggered off.

Shiz is going on when you're younger and younger these days. Soon 7 year olds will be touching each other at playtime.
VOTE:

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2013, 04:30 pm »

And your argument was that if it wasn't for britain, than most americans would be native americans. Which I said was false, not that there weren't native americans.
Lets end this alright?

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2013, 04:35 pm »
#WCGP

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2013, 04:37 pm »
Technically English shouldn't be hard to learn and have fairly simple grammar, however, because it is a mix of a million (hyperbole) other indo-european languages it has a large number of inconsistencies, difficult spelling, and a bunch of things that are a pain in general.

Offline al3xhw

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Legend speaks of a being that bounced to success..
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2013, 04:40 pm »

*Portuguese *then
But you know what, who cares. Let's just move on from this whole goobered affair.  ::)
VOTE:

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I farted.
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2013, 04:55 pm »
I skimmed this argument about the "most complex language in the world" (lol the thought of one specific language being the most complex is silly in the field of linguistics). If there needed to be a contest, then English would be sent home with its tail inbetween its legs.

I'd say that Cantonese, Mandarin, Ikthuil, and perhaps others would be in the subfinals.

The hardest language in the world to learn would likely be Sentinelese. We literally can't learn it because we know nothing about the Sentinelese because they're very hostile to outsiders.

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2013, 04:59 pm »
I skimmed this argument about the "most complex language in the world" (lol the thought of one specific language being the most complex is silly in the field of linguistics). If there needed to be a contest, then English would be sent home with its tail inbetween its legs.

I'd say that Cantonese, Mandarin, Ikthuil, and perhaps others would be in the subfinals.

The hardest language in the world to learn would likely be Sentinelese. We literally can't learn it because we know nothing about the Sentinelese because they're very hostile to outsiders.
Lol and in China every letter is acctually a word.They have over 23000 signs and they cant learn them.People from diffrent parts of China cant understand eachother lol.

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2013, 05:09 pm »
Have you seen Icelandic like holy splode holy splode holy splode, those words are just ridiculous.

And America is #1 so stop punching at our shins.

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2013, 05:11 pm »

Mandarin Chinese is a very easy FIRST language, a long with cantonese. As for Ikthul, I do not know.

Not being able to learn a language do to hostility has nothing to do with the complexity of a language.

And English is a lot harder to learn as a first language than most anything that I know. But it is also the most useful first language (makes secondary languages much easier to learn) and as a second language it is also made easier to learn.

Although English is more complex than Chinese, and you can see this because literally no one has perfected their english grammar, yet their are plenty of chinese speakers who have mastered their language.
#WCGP

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2013, 05:50 pm »
Mandarin Chinese is a very easy FIRST language, a long with cantonese. As for Ikthul, I do not know.

Not being able to learn a language do to hostility has nothing to do with the complexity of a language.

And English is a lot harder to learn as a first language than most anything that I know. But it is also the most useful first language (makes secondary languages much easier to learn) and as a second language it is also made easier to learn.

Although English is more complex than Chinese, and you can see this because literally no one has perfected their english grammar, yet their are plenty of chinese speakers who have mastered their language.
Guys we concluded this.Lets talk a bit about our favourite drunkass.

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline Sandwich King

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Sandwiches rock. When sad, make a PB&J.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2013, 06:10 pm »
.England is the one that conquered America
GTFO!!!!!!!!!

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2013, 09:20 pm »
Guys we concluded this.Lets talk a bit about our favourite drunkass.

Nobody told me Charlie Sheen was on Sploder.
It's good to be Young.