Author Topic: I Got Very Drunk Last Night  (Read 916 times)

Offline Sandwich King

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Sandwiches rock. When sad, make a PB&J.
    • View Profile
Re: I Got Very Drunk Last Night
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 08:02 am »
Serbian not siberian.And btw how many tenses you got?Present simple,past simple,past continuous,present continuous,present perfect,past perfect,future tense and maybe one or 2 more.Now listen to this.Our tenses:Prezent,Futur 1,Futur 2,Pluskvamperfekat,Aorist,Imperativ,Imperfekat,Perfekat,Konjuktiv,Kondicional,Kondicional prosli,Kondicional sadasnji,Glagolski pridev radni,glagolski pridev trpni,Glagolski prilog sadasnji,Glagolski prilog prosli,Infinitiv.Thats 16.You got less than 10.
Who cares about tenses? English is the hardest language to learn, and you want to know why? In other languages, letters make one sound. That's it. But in the English language, there is always an exception. There are multiple sounds for a letter; silent letters, long vowels, short vowels, and then the prepositional phrases and infinitives, to is a preposition but added next to a verb it's an infinitive, and the consonants. Ever heard of the tricky letter 'y'? It can transpose between letter groups, has five different sounds, and can be silent.

Not confusing?

Offline Rubber Ducky

• 2013 me really had a taste for usernames
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 08:11 am »
The clever thing is to give your backup key to your neighbor. Here's why;

I got drunk a few weeks ago. I was singing in the street, then decided to take a cab because I can't walk anymore or I'll fall. Looks at pocket. Sees the money but cannot count it because I'm drunk. Says: 'who cares, *cough*, I'll risk it, may God be with me'. Calls a taxi cab. The man asks me where do I want to go, I say: 'To your toilet'. He asks, 'excuse me?'. I say: 'Sorry, bit of drunk, to my house, *says street number* (if remembers)'. Cab drives you to your house, you pay him and then you realize God wasn't with you, actually that you haven't got enough money. You run away from the cab and hide behind your house fence. Sees that taxi has gone away. Goes to neighbor. Rings the doorbell and wakes the man up. He asks: 'Damn, who is it in this time?!'. He opens the door and sees drunk neighbor. Gives me the keys. I open the door. Goes to toilet, barfs, then goes to bed.

And I still don't remember where did I put my keys, I've been searching for them... >.>

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
  • I am the milkman, my milk is deliscious
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2013, 08:13 am »
Serbian not siberian.And btw how many tenses you got?Present simple,past simple,past continuous,present continuous,present perfect,past perfect,future tense and maybe one or 2 more.Now listen to this.Our tenses:Prezent,Futur 1,Futur 2,Pluskvamperfekat,Aorist,Imperativ,Imperfekat,Perfekat,Konjuktiv,Kondicional,Kondicional prosli,Kondicional sadasnji,Glagolski pridev radni,glagolski pridev trpni,Glagolski prilog sadasnji,Glagolski prilog prosli,Infinitiv.Thats 16.You got less than 10.
  I like how most of those are just complete gibberish, don't try lying to me.

Serbian has 4 past tenses: perfect, aorist, imperfect, and pluperperfect.

It also has one future tense and one present tense.

That counts as six tenses compared to English's nine that you have listed.

Along with this, Serbian is a mix between cryllic and latin, and has recently struck out latin making it a singular based language. While as cranium has already states, is a mix of latin, german spanish, and some that he missed such as french, greek and prussian.

That already makes it a complex language because of its mess of rules that it shares with all different types of languages.

Along with this, the mass amount of irregular words such as boy/girl, and irregular verbs such as practically every verb out there.

You don't see this in serbian and that is why serbian is not as complex.
#WCGP

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2013, 08:20 am »
And I don't think "adjective, verb work, passive adjective and verb in" are tenses. And by the way, an infinitive is the lack of a tense, not a tense.
#WCGP

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 09:51 am »
  I like how most of those are just complete gibberish, don't try lying to me.

Serbian has 4 past tenses: perfect, aorist, imperfect, and pluperperfect.

It also has one future tense and one present tense.

That counts as six tenses compared to English's nine that you have listed.

Along with this, Serbian is a mix between cryllic and latin, and has recently struck out latin making it a singular based language. While as cranium has already states, is a mix of latin, german spanish, and some that he missed such as french, greek and prussian.

That already makes it a complex language because of its mess of rules that it shares with all different types of languages.

Along with this, the mass amount of irregular words such as boy/girl, and irregular verbs such as practically every verb out there.

You don't see this in serbian and that is why serbian is not as complex.
They are not gibberish.Type in google search like this:Glagoli and click on glagoli wikipedija.After that you will see all of them.And btw its not the only language.French is also.For example word cour you dont read it cour,you read it cur.
And I don't think "adjective, verb work, passive adjective and verb in" are tenses. And by the way, an infinitive is the lack of a tense, not a tense.
They are considered as tenses here.You never went to Serbian school so shut up.I know the best because im Serbin

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2013, 09:52 am »
Who cares about tenses? English is the hardest language to learn, and you want to know why? In other languages, letters make one sound. That's it. But in the English language, there is always an exception. There are multiple sounds for a letter; silent letters, long vowels, short vowels, and then the prepositional phrases and infinitives, to is a preposition but added next to a verb it's an infinitive, and the consonants. Ever heard of the tricky letter 'y'? It can transpose between letter groups, has five different sounds, and can be silent.

Not confusing?
If its the hardest language in the world how come that more than half of a planet speaks english?Hmm?

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2013, 10:05 am »
They are not gibberish.Type in google search like this:Glagoli and click on glagoli wikipedija.After that you will see all of them.And btw its not the only language.French is also.For example word cour you dont read it cour,you read it cur.They are considered as tenses here.You never went to Serbian school so shut up.I know the best because im Serbin
You are mistaken there if you think you are the only one who can speak serbian. I obviously know more about this topic so stop trying. I know they aren't gibberish, what I meant is that they aren't tenses, don't lie anymore.

And half the world speaks english because America is the powerhouse of the world.

Search it up, English is more complex.
#WCGP

Offline Ripto

• Mortar
  • Say hello to your new king!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2013, 10:57 am »
Ok. I am Dutch (I live in the Netherlands, wasn't born there). I speak English. I'm not very good at it, but I try. I have no idea which language is the hardest. It is unfair to say that your own language is the most difficult to learn if you grew up with it. I think that the Dutch grammar is a ... nvm. But I also had trouble learning English. I did it via stuff like TV, games and mainly Youtube. Without youtube I'd still be saying stuff like: ''Look over their!'' ''You're pancakes arent tastey.'' And that is probably even better than I'd actually be.
But the point of this post is... Get back to the topic of this topic! ^_^ And sorry for my grammar.

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 11:05 am »
You are mistaken there if you think you are the only one who can speak serbian.

You've got that right. Here I am.
English is more complex.

Again, you've got that right.

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2013, 12:31 pm »
You are mistaken there if you think you are the only one who can speak serbian. I obviously know more about this topic so stop trying. I know they aren't gibberish, what I meant is that they aren't tenses, don't lie anymore.

And half the world speaks english because America is the powerhouse of the world.

Search it up, English is more complex.
Hahahahahaha now you made me laugh.America is just a provincy.England is the one that conquered America.That it werent for them people in America would still believe in Sun God and dress like some lunatics.

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2013, 12:37 pm »
Nope. That makes no sense.
I've never became drunk in  my life.

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2013, 12:37 pm »
Hahahahahaha now you made me laugh.America is just a provincy.England is the one that conquered America.That it werent for them people in America would still believe in Sun God and dress like some lunatics.
Ummm... ummmm... that isn't relevant.
#WCGP

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2013, 12:41 pm »
In fact, that is completely wrong, who told you this!?

America is NOT a province, it is a country, the most powerful country in fact. England did colonize America, but then American colonial citizens held a revolt called the American revolution and claimed independance from great britain.
#WCGP

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2013, 12:46 pm »
Wrong. Britain used to be the greatest empire, but The US rules the world of business, and is thus why English needs to be learnt, so you can converse with Americans who base their spelling of Aluminium on a typo in a letter.
Boo

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2013, 12:47 pm »

America is NOT a province, it is a country, the most powerful country in fact. England did colonize America, but then American colonial citizens held a revolt called the American revolution and claimed independance from great britain.
Wrong. America is 2 continents. The USA is a country.
Boo

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2013, 01:02 pm »
Wrong. America is 2 continents. The USA is a country.
Wrong The Americas is 2 continents.
#WCGP

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2013, 01:08 pm »
The argument in this thread is just as amusing as the joke itself.

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2013, 01:38 pm »

I know that but im just saying that if it werent for British you would still be there in some jungles.

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2013, 02:07 pm »
I know that but im just saying that if it werent for British you would still be there in some jungles.
No if it weren't for britain, I would either be a spanyard or a russian. Depending on the economic state of America. Almost no Americans would be those "jungle monkeys" you talk about.
#WCGP

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2013, 02:08 pm »
And there are no jungles in america
#WCGP

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2013, 02:14 pm »
All of you are wrong. America is not a province, neither a country. It's a continent. The USA is a country.
Empire is kinda right, the British people did discover South & North America, but yet again you said they would be jungle monkeys, that is not correct. They would be black people in the desert, and the forests (NOT jungles, because there are no jungles in America) would be avoided and no people would live there. Just animals.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:18 pm by Milking »

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2013, 02:19 pm »
All of you are wrong. America is not a province, neither a country. It's a continent. The USA is a country.
Empire is kinda right, the British people did discover South & North America, but yet again you said they would be jungle monkeys, that is not correct. They would be black people in the desert, and the forests (NOT jungles, because there are no jungles in America) would be avoided and no people wouldn't live there. Just animals.
Actually casper already stated the first fact. Most americans shorten USA to America so I am just using it as slang. And most americans would be europeans, or Asains had it not been for the discovery of America. We would NOT be native americans and that entire idea is stupid.

Native Americans are NOT black, (and since this is a discussion of USA native americans) there is no desert. You are also neglecting 200+ years of technological advances which could have lead them into discovering Europe.
#WCGP

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2013, 02:23 pm »
Actually casper already stated the first fact. Most americans shorten USA to America so I am just using it as slang. And most americans would be europeans, or Asains had it not been for the discovery of America. We would NOT be native americans and that entire idea is stupid.

Native Americans are NOT black, (and since this is a discussion of USA native americans) there is no desert. You are also neglecting 200+ years of technological advances which could have lead them into discovering Europe.

It is not an idea, it is a fact. I was watching a documentary how would it be if British people wouldn't discover America. Scientists said that all people would be black Americans (or whatever they're called, lol xD)...

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2013, 02:26 pm »
It is not an idea, it is a fact. I was watching a documentary how would it be if British people wouldn't discover America. Scientists said that all people would be native Americans (I've watched more but lets not get into details)...
Wrong most people who live in America are not of native descent. Therefore without having discovered america, most americans would still be in the countries that they originated from. Now all NATIVE AMERICANS, would of course remain native americans. Your obviously didn't understand what that documentary meant.
#WCGP

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2013, 02:26 pm »
And they wouldn't be black xD we can see that because native americans right now, are still not
black. xD
#WCGP

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2013, 02:28 pm »
Wrong most people who live in America are not of native descent. Therefore without having discovered america, most americans would still be in the countries that they originated from. Now all NATIVE AMERICANS, would of course remain native americans. Your obviously didn't understand what that documentary meant.

I did understand, they were telling about that, word to word...

You know what, this is way too off topic, and this may become flaming in the future. Lets just stop, kk?

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2013, 02:29 pm »
I did understand, they were telling about that, word to word...

You know what, this is way too off topic, and this may become flaming in the future. Lets just stop, kk?
Who cares if it is off-topic? I'm trying to shine light onto empire's knowledge. And knowledge is more important than anything! And the joke wasn't his best...
#WCGP

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2013, 02:32 pm »
Who cares if it is off-topic? I'm trying to shine light onto empire's knowledge. And knowledge is more important than anything! And the joke wasn't his best...
Then talk to him, not me. kthxbye

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2013, 02:38 pm »
Then talk to him, not me. kthxbye
You talked to me first?
#WCGP

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2013, 03:55 pm »
America wasnt an empty continent,there were people there.Mayas,Aztecs and others.They would still be there all alone that it werent for british.Even though british people killed 90% of all the natives and they inhabbited america along with spains,portugals,and others.

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!