Author Topic: I recently played Safari by Chloride & Blank Mind by Mat...  (Read 214 times)

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
  • Boredgame's & Woodchuck's cupcake. & BFB's
    • View Profile
Yeah, I played Safari by Chloride, and I must say, I got pretty far. The game is pretty challenging, hard and fun, I know I'm not an Editor, but I would say this game deserves a feature...
And I've also played Blank Mind by Mat7772, it's also an amazing puzzle plat and I think it deserves a feature.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:20 am by Milking »

Offline Epicosaurus

• Lieutenant
  • Disruptor
  • stop laughing at me
    • View Profile
Re: I recently played Safari by Chloride & Blank Mind by Mat...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 11:14 am »
I don't know about Safari, but Blank Mind I really like.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 02:37 pm by EpicOrange789 »
9 Bronze
1 Kava Berry
3 Phy Attack Potions
Bulk-Pulse Talisman
S. Void Jinx
1 gold cross sword
1 silver void jinx
1 silver Vortex Axe
1 shadow wraith bow
Sol Stone
10 Deer
2 silver
1 gold
2 fish

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
  • Boredgame's & Woodchuck's cupcake. & BFB's
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 11:35 am »
I don't know about Safari, but Black mind I really like.
*blank mind

Safari is much interesting at the middle of the game, I'm not saying it's not good at the start, it is, but it's a bit better in the middle. You just need to get past a few parts and you'll see it's good.

Offline rocketeer

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 06:14 pm »
I tried both of them. I wouldn't feature Safari though. I'm not saying its bad but I'm just tired of the crowded feel in today's games where every game seems like a rehash with a little gimmick there and there. Sure, it has puzzles. But literally every plat on the feature page is of the crowded type. I would like to see some diversity here.

Blank Mind on the other-hand is pretty good. It however feels really similar to other games I've played from Mat, mainly the feel of the game. The puzzles and lay-out are good as usual so I'd let another editor decide on this.
Survival of the Fittest

Offline Princess Matty

• Derpnut
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 07:19 pm »
Blank Mind on the other-hand is pretty good. It however feels really similar to other games I've played from Mat, mainly the feel of the game. The puzzles and lay-out are good as usual so I'd let another editor decide on this.
The reason why it feels so similar to my other games is because the way you have to retrace your steps and the block placement. It's just my style. I'd really struggle to make a quality game with a simular style to sto's game "Dogs Revenge" because there is no backtracking.

As for Safari, most of the puzzles I saw had been made before, and it hurts my eyes. x(
hi