Author Topic: Why you should vote me for 'most improved member' for MOTY 2012.  (Read 343 times)

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Well, I know a lot of you are probably voting for metallica48 for most improved member, seeing the mess he was in around 2010 and 2011, but still, I was a pretty horrid member in 2011. If you recall, I was put in POW for like...1 day or something for making fun of cheesepudding's beliefs. It was wrong of me, so I pretty much put myself in the position of outcast (an older rank some of you might not remember). I was an outcast for about 2 or 3 months. Also, my grammar was pretty bad back in those days...not saying it's much better now.

I am glad the staff of sploder gave me a chance to turn myself around back then, because if I hadn't turn myself around then, I would still be an immature little nub now.

I am not saying you MUST vote for me, I am just saying...give it some thought, maybe?

Thank you.

-Kyle.
Buss down thotiana

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Re: Why you should vote me for 'most improved member' for MOTY 2012.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 07:54 pm »
Well, I know a lot of you are probably voting for metallica48 for most improved member, seeing the mess he was in around 2010 and 2011, but still, I was a pretty horrid member in 2011. If you recall, I was put in POW for like...1 day or something for making fun of cheesepudding's beliefs. It was wrong of me, so I pretty much put myself in the position of outcast (an older rank some of you might not remember). I was an outcast for about 2 or 3 months. Also, my grammar was pretty bad back in those days...not saying it's much better now.

I am glad the staff of sploder gave me a chance to turn myself around back then, because if I hadn't turn myself around then, I would still be an immature little nub now.

I am not saying you MUST vote for me, I am just saying...give it some thought, maybe?

Thank you.

-Kyle.

B Please

Offline amdri

• Heavy Cruiser
  • g wiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 07:56 pm »
For most improved I can't remember who I voted for.
when i hit the bong, i am going to willy wonkers elevator.

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 08:38 pm »
Bump.
Buss down thotiana

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 10:32 pm »
Kyle, I have come back from the banned zone in purpose to tell you this.

I deserve this improvement award, because I worked my ass off to get to where I am today. I have been through a lot of hate and flaming, that I deserved back then, not to mention almost ip banned on my 2nd chance.

But you know what? Something made me get up here and be *nice* to people, and unlike you, I don't fake it to own up to my advantages.

Now I'm a soldier, and do I feel proud? Well I'm going to be honest with you.

I feel damn proud. I feel so damn proud that I'm the first Giblet to become a soldier in less than a year, and I'm damn proud that I earned back my respect I lost from everyone.

And you know what? I'm damn proud of this name I'm holding right now because while it hides the horrible past behind me, I know for sure from my new state of mind, that I am a changed person and the past is behind me.

I am metallica48, former most hated member, to a soldier.

So, who's more improved? I'm not boastful. I don't brag, and I'm not bragging right now. But I know I'm telling the truth when I say I am an improved member, and I have overcome my faults of the past, by the present, and hopefully the future.

Iron for President, yall.

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 10:46 pm »

I deserve this improvement award, because I worked my ass off to get to where I am today. I have been through a lot of hate and flaming, that I deserved back then, not to mention almost ip banned on my 2nd chance.

But you know what? Something made me get up here and be *nice* to people, and unlike you, I don't fake it to own up to my advantages.

I feel damn proud. I feel so damn proud that I'm the first Giblet to become a soldier in less than a year, and I'm damn proud that I earned back my respect I lost from everyone.

And you know what? I'm damn proud of this name I'm holding right now because while it hides the horrible past behind me, I know for sure from my new state of mind, that I am a changed person and the past is behind me.

So, who's more improved? I'm not boastful. I don't brag, and I'm not bragging right now. But I know I'm telling the truth when I say I am an improved member, and I have overcome my faults of the past, by the present, and hopefully the future.

:'( That was beautiful dawg

STILL VOTING FOR CHARISMATIC THOUGH

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 10:09 pm »

At least you have a shot at getting some of the titles for MOTY. Me on the other hand...probably not. And besides, I am not faking, I did really do that stuff, you were banned, how would you know? Plus, you don't think I went through a lot of the same crap you did? I think most everyone on this site has had an equal share of flame and hate at one point in there time here.
Buss down thotiana

Offline andy111

• Guard
  • Splodering since 2007.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 10:10 pm »

Thank you.

-Kyle.

I want money for it.  ::)

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 10:14 pm »
At least you have a shot at getting some of the titles for MOTY. Me on the other hand...probably not. And besides, I am not faking, I did really do that stuff, you were banned, how would you know? Plus, you don't think I went through a lot of the same crap you did? I think most everyone on this site has had an equal share of flame and hate at one point in there time here.

Listen.

I've been through too much here, and I've actually changed. I had to convert from my hate and racial tones, to being nice and true. I stopped hating on others different from me, and unlike you, I've actually been ip banned, as well as gibbed before.

And to be honest, you didn't really improve a lot anyway.

I deserve the award.

Offline andy111

• Guard
  • Splodering since 2007.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 10:16 pm »
Listen.

I've been through too much here, and I've actually changed. I had to convert from my hate and racial tones, to being nice and true. I stopped hating on others different from me, and unlike you, I've actually been ip banned, as well as gibbed before.

I deserve the award.

I didn't vote for either of you. :P

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 10:22 pm »
Listen.

I deserve the award.

Was it our fault you were banned? No. I am not saying we shouldn't have ever let you back, personally I don't think anyone here regret's having you back, but still...I think you have changed a lot, it's just you actually have a chance on winning an award BESIDES for this one...like I said before, I don't think I have a shot in any other category, you have a shot at 'most charismatic,' 'best soldier,' and quite a few others.
Buss down thotiana

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 10:26 pm »
Was it our fault you were banned? No. I am not saying we shouldn't have ever let you back, personally I don't think anyone here regret's having you back, but still...I think you have changed a lot, it's just you actually have a chance on winning an award BESIDES for this one...like I said before, I don't think I have a shot in any other category, you have a shot at 'most charismatic,' 'best soldier,' and quite a few others.

Actually, it was my fault being banned. I think that's the whole point of "Most improved" award. An award given to an individual for having a rough past, and actually improving himself to be better for the year.

And so? I don't know about winning those awards, nor does it really matter to me. I just know that I deserve the Improved member award. No, I'm not full of myself, I don't know if I deserve most charismatic, or best soldier, and I don't even know if I'm voted yet. I just know I deserve this improved member award, and you don't.

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 10:28 pm »
What the heck did I walk into :/

Offline andy111

• Guard
  • Splodering since 2007.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 10:32 pm »
What the heck did I walk into :/

Basically, there's one hippo, who is like really jealous, and one day when he came home from work early he found his wife sleeping with another hippo, well, all HELL broke lose and it ended up in this thread.

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 10:35 pm »
Actually, it was my fault being banned. I think that's the whole point of "Most improved" award. An award given to an individual for having a rough past, and actually improving himself to be better for the year.

And so? I don't know about winning those awards, nor does it really matter to me. I just know that I deserve the Improved member award. No, I'm not full of myself, I don't know if I deserve most charismatic, or best soldier, and I don't even know if I'm voted yet. I just know I deserve this improved member award, and you don't.

Well I voted for you. Your welcome, but I am going to remember this for future reference...
Buss down thotiana

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 10:38 pm »
Well I voted for you. Your welcome, but I am going to remember this for future reference...

I got nothin' to hide on that post. lol

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 10:39 pm »
I got nothin' to hide on that post. lol

Lol.
Buss down thotiana

Offline X

• Mortar
  • Ohai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 10:44 pm »
I say ironmonkey.

Offline peterzhang1

• Disruptor
  • Barney is my enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 10:47 pm »
I say ironkyle. xD

Offline andy111

• Guard
  • Splodering since 2007.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 10:56 pm »
I'm gonna vote for Dave as most improved member.