Author Topic: san andreas  (Read 589 times)

Offline tunechi

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • tookewl the rapper
    • View Profile
Re: san andreas
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 04:16 pm »
Lol the sand andreas and vice city map. xD What's the first map for?
xDDD and skyrim (I think, I have never played the game lmao)

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2012, 04:20 pm »
xDDD and skyrim (I think, I have never played the game lmao)

What.

Offline liv33vil

• The old wolf.
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2012, 11:58 pm »
It's very outdated in terms of graphics, but the reason it truly holds up today (and as it should) is in behalf of the outstanding open world gameplay presented to you, as well as the quality storyline. I still prefer it over the more recent GTAIV, which in my observation, is among the weakest in the franchise, although I haven't played much of the original GTA's.

I have excessively high hopes for GTAV, however.
Not just the epic open world, the fact that it is a combo of several game types. FPS, Racing, Sim (gotta eat and exercise). I had a hard time just beating it because there is so much you can do. I would be between missions, see a car I want to steal, chase it down, end up on a roof sniping people, an hour and a half later and still not starting the next mission. lol
I'm trapped in a world that I don't wanna be in but I know that there's no way out...It burns inside every time that I rhyme but I know that there's no way out...My brain is not insane, but I'm insane if you know what I'm saying....

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 12:00 am »
Not just the epic open world, the fact that it is a combo of several game types. FPS, Racing, Sim (gotta eat and exercise). I had a hard time just beating it because there is so much you can do. I would be between missions, see a car I want to steal, chase it down, end up on a roof sniping people, an hour and a half later and still not starting the next mission. lol

It got aggravating after awhile though, I admit. Some of the race car missions really made me take breaks from the game, although that doesn't blind me from what enjoyment is to be found in it, and I forgot about the RPG gamestyle, that was really neat, but nothing that revolutionized the game for me as far as the actual heavily expanded world, and territories which are free to roam.