Author Topic: WHTEVER  (Read 1296 times)

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
WHTEVER
« on: December 24, 2012, 08:24 pm »
I DIDN'T KILL THE WOLF.

Offline Whtever

• The Darkness of Despair
  • Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
Re: WHTEVER
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 08:26 pm »
But you tried to.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 08:27 pm »
But you tried to.

No I didn't.

As you clearly saw, I was trying to retreat to the bed, like you were telling me to, when all of a sudden your dog goes all Cujo on me, and kills me for no apparent reason.

I was a victim.

Now unban me.

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 08:35 pm »
No I didn't.

As you clearly saw, I was trying to retreat to the bed, like you were telling me to, when all of a sudden your dog goes all Cujo on me, and kills me for no apparent reason.

I was a victim.

Now unban me.
I heard him yelping.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 08:36 pm »
I heard him yelping.

Okay, maybe I swung at him.

But I had no intentions of killing him, I was just showing him who's in charge around our house, that's all.

Offline tunechi

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • tookewl the rapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 08:38 pm »
sasquatch

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 08:59 pm »
Okay, maybe I swung at him.

But I had no intentions of killing him, I was just showing him who's in charge around our house, that's all.
And I guess he showed you who's in charge LOL

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 09:03 pm »
And I guess he showed you who's in charge LOL

You swung at me too, that was 2 on 1.

And didn't I already show you who's in charge?

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 09:08 pm »
You swung at me too, that was 2 on 1.

And didn't I already show you who's in charge?
I died once, and you died like 5 times. Also I got 95% of the stuff and I shared it with you. Idk how you manage to be bad at minecraft, but you are LOL

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 09:12 pm »
I died once, and you died like 5 times. Also I got 95% of the stuff and I shared it with you. Idk how you manage to be bad at minecraft, but you are LOL

Maybe if a certain partner didn't kill me and kept letting me lose all my armor + weapons multiple times, mayyyybeeee I would have had a better chance.

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 09:15 pm »
Maybe if a certain partner didn't kill me and kept letting me lose all my armor + weapons multiple times, mayyyybeeee I would have had a better chance.
You never made armor. I tried giving you iron, but since you're so damn immature, I couldn't refer to it as iron and then you said you couldn't find it. I gave you any weapons you had.

I should ban Metallica48 and make you use Ironmonkey again, to illustrate the degree to which no one will actually care.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 09:30 pm »
You never made armor. I tried giving you iron, but since you're so damn immature, I couldn't refer to it as iron and then you said you couldn't find it. I gave you any weapons you had.

I should ban Metallica48 and make you use Ironmonkey again, to illustrate the degree to which no one will actually care.

I couldn't make any iron because someone kept killing me. Once you killed me when I was just doing my own thing. I guess every dog learns from its master.

You gave me crap weapons. You struck a field of gold, and ores, and all you gave me was a sword.

Go ahead and make me use that account, it would give me the pleasure of knowing who's going to promote me. ;)

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 09:33 pm »
I couldn't make any iron because someone kept killing me. Once you killed me when I was just doing my own thing. I guess every dog learns from its master.

You gave me crap weapons. You struck a field of gold, and ores, and all you gave me was a sword.

Go ahead and make me use that account, it would give me the pleasure of knowing who's going to promote me. ;)
Quoted. That counts as your consent, so nothing can stop me from switching your accounts. Better hope you remember your password.

I gave you a stone sword when I had a stone sword myself and nothing else, then I made an iron one just so I could go fight monsters while rescuing YOU. Then I left you 17 iron ingots and said make what you want.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 09:41 pm »
Quoted. That counts as your consent, so nothing can stop me from switching your accounts. Better hope you remember your password.

I gave you a stone sword when I had a stone sword myself and nothing else, then I made an iron one just so I could go fight monsters while rescuing YOU. Then I left you 17 iron ingots and said make what you want.

How is that a consent? Haha, that ironmonkey account was from a year ago, I don't even know the password. But, hey, anything to keep me away from this site's addictiveness, right?

BS, you had much more, and you could have contributed not by giving me random items that falter compared to your own, but to actually guide me around and help me survive.

It seems like the only reason you lived for as long as you have on MC, is because of that dog of yours that looks like a graffiti version of Wilbur from Charlotte's web, with crappy graphics.

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2012, 09:45 pm »
How is that a consent? Haha, that ironmonkey account was from a year ago, I don't even know the password. But, hey, anything to keep me away from this site's addictiveness, right?

BS, you had much more, and you could have contributed not by giving me random items that falter compared to your own, but to actually guide me around and help me survive.

It seems like the only reason you lived for as long as you have on MC, is because of that dog of yours that looks like a graffiti version of Wilbur from Charlotte's web, with crappy graphics.
Lisa says she knows the pass. And I could always reset it.

You saw me mine the iron myself. With all the time I spent rescuing you, how could I mine more?

It's your own fault for attacking me when I had all that armor on, I would have killed you without the dog's help.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2012, 09:50 pm »
Lisa says she knows the pass. And I could always reset it.

You saw me mine the iron myself. With all the time I spent rescuing you, how could I mine more?

It's your own fault for attacking me when I had all that armor on, I would have killed you without the dog's help.

Haha, Lisa only knows the pass to this account.

You never rescued me, unless you count going back and forth on a map and pointing to me which direction it is to get back home, which I wouldn't necessarily classify as a valid "rescue".

But I didn't want to attack you, all I wanted to do was go to my bed, aside from your own, and sleep so that daytime could come on, and I swung at your dog because I thought he was going bite me. That's self defense right there, I'm sure if I were on mic and if he was a legit human player, he would have listened to a simple "Hey, I'm sorry." -_-

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 09:52 pm »
Haha, Lisa only knows the pass to this account.

You never rescued me, unless you count going back and forth on a map and pointing to me which direction it is to get back home, which I wouldn't necessarily classify as a valid "rescue".

But I didn't want to attack you, all I wanted to do was go to my bed, aside from your own, and sleep so that daytime could come on, and I swung at your dog because I thought he was going bite me. That's self defense right there, I'm sure if I were on mic and if he was a legit human player, he would have listened to a simple "Hey, I'm sorry." -_-
IT'S NOT SELF-DEFENSE IF YOU SWING AT THE DOG "THINKING" HE'S GOING TO BITE YOU. IF HE DOESN'T BITE YOU, THEN THERE'S NO NEED TO SWING.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2012, 09:53 pm »
IT'S NOT SELF-DEFENSE IF YOU SWING AT THE DOG "THINKING" HE'S GOING TO BITE YOU. IF HE DOESN'T BITE YOU, THEN THERE'S NO NEED TO SWING.

How was I supposed to know? He just finished tearing me apart a few minutes ago, isn't it reasonable to be precocious when walking in the house?

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2012, 09:54 pm »
My reaction to this thread:

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 10:37 am »
Get on MC, I'm bored.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 06:36 pm »
Bump, invite me

Offline michaelrd

• Guard
  • EAT MORE CHIGGEN!
    • View Profile
    • MRD Graphics Forum
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 06:40 pm »
Huh?

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 08:17 pm »
Bump, invite me
No screw you. If you won't even let me use the word "iron" because you did something on that account that was your own damn fault, then I'm not playing with you.

I've still been in that seed though. Turns out we have a mooshroom biome :O

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2012, 08:19 pm »
No screw you. If you won't even let me use the word "iron" because you did something on that account that was your own damn fault, then I'm not playing with you.

I've still been in that seed though. Turns out we have a mooshroom biome :O

I'm fine with you calling me Iron, just don't call the thingies iron in front of me, or if you do it's okay, but just try not to make it obvious that you're just saying "iron" to piss me off.

Wait... Wait wait wait invite me now

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 08:30 pm »
I'm fine with you calling me Iron, just don't call the thingies iron in front of me, or if you do it's okay, but just try not to make it obvious that you're just saying "iron" to piss me off.

Wait... Wait wait wait invite me now
I'M NOT SAYING IRON TO PISS YOU OFF. I'M SAYING IT BECAUSE HALF OF THE splode IN MINECRAFT REQUIRES IRON, AND YOU MAKE PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO KILL ME WHEN I USE THAT WORD IN ANY CONTEXT, JUST FOR ME TO TAKE ALL YOUR STUFF AND THEN YOU CRY.

We ain't playin together again.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2012, 08:33 pm »
I'M NOT SAYING IRON TO PISS YOU OFF. I'M SAYING IT BECAUSE HALF OF THE crud IN MINECRAFT REQUIRES IRON, AND YOU MAKE PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO KILL ME WHEN I USE THAT WORD IN ANY CONTEXT, JUST FOR ME TO TAKE ALL YOUR STUFF AND THEN YOU CRY.

We ain't playin together again.

Okay, I admit it. We can still play together, give me one more chance.

Just lay off the "iron" puns and our game will be mutually beneficial. ;)

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2012, 08:36 pm »
Okay, I admit it. We can still play together, give me one more chance.

Just lay off the "iron" puns and our game will be mutually beneficial. ;)
First of all, you're zero help in MC. Second of all, I wasn't trying to make any puns at any point. You need to stop being an overreacting crybaby over splode that was your own fault.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2012, 08:38 pm »
First of all, you're zero help in MC. Second of all, I wasn't trying to make any puns at any point. You need to stop being an overreacting crybaby over crud that was your own fault.

Um, I built the house, and I mined the tunnel that eventually led us to gold, while you were updating your chest and armor the entire time. I decorated those steps so that we could just walk over it easily instead of climb, and I got the furnace working so we could eat.

I strike you gold and coal, and this is the thanks I get for my hard work and dedication.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2012, 08:40 pm »
At least give me the name of the seed, so I could go back there myself and mine without your help.

Offline Whtever

• Mogura
  • GO FALCONS
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2012, 08:41 pm »
Um, I built the house, and I mined the tunnel that eventually led us to gold, while you were updating your chest and armor the entire time. I decorated those steps so that we could just walk over it easily instead of climb, and I got the furnace working so we could eat.

I strike you gold and coal, and this is the thanks I get for my hard work and dedication.
What house? We lived in a cave with a door. You made stairs, but used to them to hit me instead of actually placing them. And I made the furnace itself. -_-

You also found no gold, that was just iron. I've already found a ton of gold and diamonds using strip-mining.