Author Topic: I've made a decision and I need opinions  (Read 89 times)

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
I've made a decision and I need opinions
« on: December 13, 2012, 11:30 pm »
I've decided to get FL studio, but I've never used anything like it before, though I've studied what others have made. But I do not know which type I should get. I'm thinking of getting a newer one but I dont know what the benefits of each type are. If anyone knows anything about FL studio I'd like to hear your thoughts.
It's good to be Young.

Offline Tbremise

• ~The Artisan~
  • Disruptor
  • Sit down, Relax, You're Welcome
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud
Re: I've made a decision and I need opinions
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 11:35 pm »
I've decided to get FL studio, but I've never used anything like it before, though I've studied what others have made. But I do not know which type I should get. I'm thinking of getting a newer one but I dont know what the benefits of each type are. If anyone knows anything about FL studio I'd like to hear your thoughts.
I don't know that much about it, but my brother has FL studio and he likes it, if that is any consolation.
Features: 4 (Newest one) LOZ Search for the Sword
Check out all my songs and more to come here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToBeMissed?feature=mhee
=D

Offline plz i fan

• Deding nubs since 2013
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Shawn's girlfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 11:37 pm »
I've heard it's a very good program, and some of my favorite youtubers use it, and the outcome is cool so idk.

But I wouldn't really know, I didn't use it.
I'm gonna piggy the splode out of your toes.
"I own you."

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 12:52 am »
Well there's multiple versions and I just want to know if anyone likes certain versions of it or whatnot. If push comes to shove I'll probably just get one of the newest ones.
It's good to be Young.