Author Topic: Creative Writing: Pass on the Story!  (Read 284 times)

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
  • I used to have a fear of hurdles til I got over it
    • View Profile
Creative Writing: Pass on the Story!
« on: November 17, 2012, 10:56 am »
    I feel like writing so I'm going to start a passing on the story game. I will decide when it ends, then lock the topic so that I can put everything together into a story. Anything inappropriate will not be included in the story.
     Remember, you guys are the storytellers. I'll jump in here and there to add my own ideas, but it's mostly up to you guys to decide where the story goes.
    I will now start us off:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:50 am by supercool08 »

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
    • View Profile
Re: Creative Writing: Pass on the Story
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 11:28 am »
There once was a man with a black eye patch over his left eye.

Offline anoang

• Speeder
  • Drowning- ~~~~lol~~~~
    • View Profile
Re: Creative Writing: Pass on the Story!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 11:42 am »
Scars were littered across his body and the pang of loneliness rested within his eyes. Tears fell from the ever changing sky, and soon the once dry streets of New Fanglewood were populated with droplets and sadness. The man searched the town, it was empty, no one could be seen. He heard the faint drumming of his heart upon his chest, but no laughter or chatter would pleasure his ears with cheer. The muse he created for the town would be brought from the soft patter of his feet upon the wet steps leading up to the front door. Stepping in, he found something that not even his weary eyes had expected...
If U and I were in the alphabet...actually they are so this pick up line is neither clever nor funny.

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 02:00 pm »
his mortal enemy was sitting there ordering a glass of Root Beer

Offline stoyboy

• Chad
  • Launcher
  • Talking mad splode for a sploda in voring distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 02:56 pm »
Brandon, the main character, walked over to David, his mortal enemy, and swiped the root beer from his hand.
The last Negroid is in captivity. America is at peace.

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 02:59 pm »
David looked up at him and said, "I prefer Sierra Mist." Then he . . .
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:01 pm by supercool08 »

Offline stoyboy

• Chad
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 03:30 pm »
...pulled out another dollar and asked for Sierra Mist.

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 08:40 pm »
So Brandon waited until he had bought the soda, then

Offline legorifat258

• Mortar
  • eat your vegetables
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 09:06 pm »
A dragon flew towards them,a little dragon,a fire breathing one too.

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 09:08 pm »
and David (after drinking his soda halfway) threw his drink at the dragon

Offline stoyboy

• Chad
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 11:10 pm »
The dragon instantly grew 20 feet, and he was enraged! At that moment, Brandon and David instantly dropped any rivalry they had at that moment. The dragon was charging his Dragon Laser, and at that same moment, Brandon pulled out his twin poison-guns and David pulled out his electro-sword. They started an epic battle!
(Note to next person: please describe their battle!)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:11 pm by stoyboy »

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 12:21 pm »
(Note: with pleasure) The two stood there, wind was now blowing through the bar due to the dragon growing 20 ft and smashing half the building. They waited, then the dragon struck. It blew red hot flames at them which Brandon avoided easily, but David, due to his eye patch, moved too late and was seared on the right side of his arm. He clasped it, blood sticking to his hand. Brandon was going to have to distract the dragon before it could finish off David. Brandon leaped onto the nearest broken piece of wood that had fallen from the ceiling. He continued to run up it, then once he was in position, jumped at the dragon. He pulled the triggers back on his poison-guns and muttered one silent word, "Boom." He pulled the triggers hammering the dragon with a spray of toxic bullets. The Dragon's scales deflected most of them, but a few got in between the cracks of his scales. The Dragon roared in anger sending up yet another spray of flames. Brandon landed near David, then rushed over to help him. As Brandon was lifting David's right arm around his, the Dragon returned his gaze on them. The beast opened up its large mouth and you could here a humming sound coming from within. Brandon tried to move David as fast as he could, but the Dragon had fully charged his Dragon Laser. The Dragon reared his head back once more, then slammed it down firing a long red beam out of his mouth. Brandon braced for impact, but David, still lying on the ground, whipped his electro-sword out and very roughly, began deflecting the red laser which slowly pushed him and Brandon back as the sword clashed with the laser.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 12:24 pm by supercool08 »

Offline stoyboy

• Chad
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 12:46 pm »
(Note: with pleasure) The two stood there, wind was now blowing through the bar due to the dragon growing 20 ft and smashing half the building. They waited, then the dragon struck. It blew red hot flames at them which Brandon avoided easily, but David, due to his eye patch, moved too late and was seared on the right side of his arm. He clasped it, blood sticking to his hand. Brandon was going to have to distract the dragon before it could finish off David. Brandon leaped onto the nearest broken piece of wood that had fallen from the ceiling. He continued to run up it, then once he was in position, jumped at the dragon. He pulled the triggers back on his poison-guns and muttered one silent word, "Boom." He pulled the triggers hammering the dragon with a spray of toxic bullets. The Dragon's scales deflected most of them, but a few got in between the cracks of his scales. The Dragon roared in anger sending up yet another spray of flames. Brandon landed near David, then rushed over to help him. As Brandon was lifting David's right arm around his, the Dragon returned his gaze on them. The beast opened up its large mouth and you could here a humming sound coming from within. Brandon tried to move David as fast as he could, but the Dragon had fully charged his Dragon Laser. The Dragon reared his head back once more, then slammed it down firing a long red beam out of his mouth. Brandon braced for impact, but David, still lying on the ground, whipped his electro-sword out and very roughly, began deflecting the red laser which slowly pushed him and Brandon back as the sword clashed with the laser.
Thank you, but there's a little mix-up. Brandon is the one with the eyepatch. Still, this is awesome! One karma point for you!

Offline stoyboy

• Chad
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 01:05 pm »
David pushed with all his might, but he still could not push the laser back. Suddenly, the dragon swung his huge, red tail at David, knocking him to the wall and making him drop his weapon. The dragon actually knocked him so far that he flew out of the dragon's field of vision, and so he began searching for him, ready to finish him off with an Inferno Bomb. He finally found David and was going to finish him off when, suddenly, his vision was gone. He had taken a spray of Brandon's poison bullets to both eyes, and now he was blind! He frantically stomped the ground, trying to crush our two heroes, when David finally gained strength! He picked up his sword, and with a sudden burst of speed he never knew he had in him before, leaped onto the dragon's belly, quickly climbed up, and plunged his sword directly into the dragon's heart, instantly pumping a huge electrical surge of 10,000 watts throughout the dragon's body. The dragon died immediately. David joined Brandon on the floor of the bar, and then they cheered over their victory.

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 03:50 pm »
But not for long, due to the dragon mishap they knew that someone was after them. So they "borrowed" some horses and escaped town as fast as they could. (This is turning out great, I might have to make a book out of this!)  ;D