Sploder Archives > Game Hyping

MJS Featuring Center

moolatycoon:
WELCOME TO MJS FEATURING CENTER
(Moolatycoon, Jackjoshseb, Spellmage)

Basically this will be a revamped version of the MNM featuring business, however things are going to be a little different.  Shall I start with the staff and staff positions?

Staff/Positions
Staff:
Moolatycoon: Chief Executive Officer
Jackjoshseb: Chief Operating Officer
Spellmage: Chief Advising Officer

Positions:
CEO - Boss of the company, yada yada
COO - Vice Boss of the company, handles moderation staff
CAO - Vice Boss of the company, handles Editors
Recruiters - They recruit the editors and moderators...
Editor - Features and votes on games, ect.
Moderator - Just handles the thread. They make sure that no one double posts, they can ban, ect.

If you want to join the staff just PM one of the bosses or recruiters and we will think of some sort of process...

Now that you have met the staff, let us move on to the mechanics...

How it Works:

Basically you will post your game when the queue is open. We shall accept ten games per queue. In a super secret category, the editors shall vote on the games in a pm using polls. This is why we can get more games in. The voting shall last for 3 days. You need to get a +/- of 3 to get a feature by the end of the three days. If your game is denied you may not apply with the same game again. You also cannot earn re-features. If you do somehow get one the game will be unfeatured. Simple.

Each time you get a feature you will get one point on the scoreboard. Every certain amount of features you will earn a special custom award. You also get a cool color on the score board. I'll add the awards when I am not as lazy.

Scoreboard:
========

JJS:
Alright cool, how many Editors do we have though atm? If we don't have many, that 3 day space might not be enough to get enough votes, just a concern.

splatter:
Michael Bay's Algorithm Crew

Halo:
White Window

It was made on my alt.

moolatycoon:

--- Quote from: JJS on November 10, 2012, 05:17 pm ---Alright cool, how many Editors do we have though atm? If we don't have many, that 3 day space might not be enough to get enough votes, just a concern.

--- End quote ---
None atm. You can do some recruiting, just invite some editors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version