Author Topic: [Application] A Dangerous Quest begins  (Read 157 times)

Offline jacmas

• Launcher
  • I'm NOT back
    • View Profile
[Application] A Dangerous Quest begins
« on: November 05, 2012, 12:41 pm »
This is my review on Quest Zone by Moolatycoon.
     Whenever a new game by Moola is out I'm first to it. So I was excited to play this game.
       Quest Zone is a very enjoyable game. There is a nice storyline to this game. It is about a boy who goes to the Quest Zone to help his family since they are poor. This is a great storyline because it shows all the challenges one boy has to go through to help his family.
        The game Quest Zone is very difficult. All of the levels are very challenging and require skill. If you are not good with puzzles this game may not be for you. Moola creates an owl, which tries to trick you within the game. This game is extremely difficult, so it has received many compliments praising and complaining about the difficulty.
          Without the thoughts of the difficulty the scenery is quite wonderful. As Moola said Stanley also helped create the scenery. The scenery is beautiful and wonderful and gives the player a sense of amazement. The first time I played this game I didn't really focus on the gameplay, but on the scenery. Well, Stanley great job on the excellent scenery.
             The gameplay of Quest Zone was very addicting. The enemy placement was Ok, but not great. The puzzles were some of the hardest I have ever tried to understand and complete. The challenge of the game plus the puzzles created an almost perfect game.
            Do I think this game deserves to be featured? Yes, I absolutely think it does. The overall feel of the game is one of a kind. I think this is Moola's best game he has ever made. Many of the top things usually missing in games are all here. Along with the scenery, this game becomes a masterpiece. Thank you Moola and Stanley for such a great game.

Scoring

Storyline 9/10

Difficulty 10/10

Scenery 10/10

Puzzles 10/10

Placement 8/10

Overall 9.25/10

Thank you Moola and Parry for an excellent game. Thank you for reading this review. Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 05:04 pm by Nighthawk »

Offline jacmas

• Launcher
  • I'm NOT back
    • View Profile
Re: [Application] A Dangerous Quest begins
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:05 pm »
I'm scared

Offline Epicosaurus

• General
  • Disruptor
  • stop laughing at me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 04:16 pm »
It wasn't parry who created the scenery. It was stanleykitten. Anyway, I think it could be written in more detail, and I got bored after the first section. You could possibly add some excitement into the review. Anyway, good luck!

Offline jacmas

• Launcher
  • I'm NOT back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 05:04 pm »
Better change that then

Offline jacmas

• Launcher
  • I'm NOT back
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 05:05 pm »
It wasn't parry who created the scenery. It was stanleykitten. Anyway, I think it could be written in more detail, and I got bored after the first section. You could possibly add some excitement into the review. Anyway, good luck!
Last time Moola said I used to much detail, but thanks for the feedback

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 05:15 pm »
Denied. It's a bit on the short side, and it's lacking in detail and overall interest. Try to pick a game next time that you can say more about.
It's good to be Young.