Author Topic: Too Bright!Can't See!  (Read 220 times)

Offline Gert

• Mortar
  • #Gumball's Morning
Too Bright!Can't See!
« on: November 04, 2012, 08:51 pm »
Game:Spectrum Of Light
Maker:Tbremise

Pre-Thoughts:Hello It's Me Gert3. Today I will be reviewing Spectrum Of Light by Tbremise. About 2 weeks ago,I went to Tbremise's page for any new games.I found Spectrum Of Light.To me I was like"Sounds Promising"and the thumbnail really caught my Eye.So,I played it. I was blown away by everything I saw.....................

GamePlay: The first level(the intro)itself invited me to come play the game.It made you think that it was a game worth playing.From the start I  knew that I was going to like it.The Intro showed how the game would look like.All colorful and pretty.But to my suprise,It was the exact opposite!When I entered into level 2,I was overwhelmed with the drab scenery.I was like what the splode! The Background was completely
black and there were spinning platforms.The Character was an old ski guy which wasn't promising, but then after a while, I saw how it fit in.

There were 20 seconds on the clock,and my mind was on fire."How am I going to get in? I dashed through at the last seconds hoping to succeed,only to fail.i tried again,and to my suprise,I made it through!

As I Got To Level 3,The only things in color were the player and some gem.The gem was actually a trick to make you lose.That was pretty clever to me.That was the only thing that stood out.That would trick players really well.Really Clever Tbremise!

Report Card:

Difficulty:7/10

What I Liked: The time he took to make this game stand out from the rest.He made it his Canvas and he made the paintbrush.Well done,Tbremise.

What I Disliked:There's not much to dislike in this game!

Decoration:8/10

Creativity:10/10

Feature Worthy:Already Featured

Addictive?:Very!

Conclusion:This game steps out of the ordinary and takes you to a whole new world of possibilities.This Is Gert3 saying Peace Out. :D

Offline Tbremise

• ~The Artisan~
  • Disruptor
  • Sit down, Relax, You're Welcome
    • soundcloud
Re: Too Bright!Can't See!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 10:39 pm »
Okay, well firstly, thank you for writing a review on my game. From what I read, you only got in about three levels, if not, you should try to explain what sort of things I had used in the upper levels. well, that is just one thing I noticed...
Features: 4 (Newest one) LOZ Search for the Sword
Check out all my songs and more to come here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToBeMissed?feature=mhee
=D

Offline flid

• Mortar
  • I'm flidsyufi
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 10:43 pm »
Short
\,,/(^_^)\,,/   Rock on!

Offline Kooperthetrooper

• Mortar
  • Charismatic ;)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 04:50 pm »
Be sure to include application in your title!
Charis is the best, better than the rest xD

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 05:19 pm »
Denied. It seems obvious you did not get too far into the game, and there are grammer errors as well. If you re-read you'll probably spot them pretty easily, which makes me think you didn't check over the review again. Try to proofread your review more carefully next time and choose a game that you have gotten far enough into to review it, perhaps half way through at least. Also, this is just a personal opinion, try not to state your concluding feelings about the game until the end, as you daid in the opening paragraph that it blew you away.
It's good to be Young.