Author Topic: the people I truly admire here  (Read 103 times)

Offline bocchi!

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
the people I truly admire here
« on: October 24, 2012, 10:50 pm »
metallica48- my bro... spent many nights just chillin on tinychat with this nicka. He's very intelligent and has gone through a lot, he speaks his mind and really is the most real person here next to bob or spell.

budz- As much as I have differences with her, still one of the people that I love to see everyday. when I'm sad her derpy sense of humor cheers me up as much as it annoys me, thanks for existing.

tookewl- This guy makes me feel good about myself. sometimes I'll be going through a decline, I'll be cracking jokes but no one really cares, then... "Thankful People: tookewl", just to remind me I'm a person. he manages to NEVER be a diick. I can recall every single person on the Whos Online list, even my best friends, being a prick at one time, but not him. Even when he's piissed off, he's either so emotional about it he doesnt come off as mean at all, or its just hilarious the way he types it out.

krazykid- One of the people I trust enough to meet in real life if I had the chance. in my worst, angry moments, this guy manages to talk me out of it and cheer me up. I love just talking with him on tinychat, thanks bro

superpiggy/basil/artstation/shadross- Why am I listing them as one? Because they've all played the same role, except I haven't really talked to any of them personally in awhile... They've all been my #1 homeboy bros at at least one point in my time on sploder, and i cant thank them enough for registering on sploder

myownself- ... I dont even know what to say here. This guy has been more than an epic friend, even if in-deliberately, this guy has helped me religiously as well.. talking to him and just reading some of his comments involving religion has helped me get closer to God.... thanks Sears

If I forgot you, I probably didn't forget you, because Im going to add more later.

Offline blimpy

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Tipping the Scales of Justice since 2009.
    • View Profile
Re: the people I truly admire here
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 10:55 pm »
Your comment on myownself really makes me want to talk with him. I'm also a Christian, so it's inspiring to see his boldness making an impact.

Offline tunechi

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • I am the user tookewl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 08:23 am »
metallica48- my bro... spent many nights just chillin on tinychat with this nicka. He's very intelligent and has gone through a lot, he speaks his mind and really is the most real person here next to bob or spell.

budz- As much as I have differences with her, still one of the people that I love to see everyday. when I'm sad her derpy sense of humor cheers me up as much as it annoys me, thanks for existing.

tookewl- This guy makes me feel good about myself. sometimes I'll be going through a decline, I'll be cracking jokes but no one really cares, then... "Thankful People: tookewl", just to remind me I'm a person. he manages to NEVER be a diick. I can recall every single person on the Whos Online list, even my best friends, being a prick at one time, but not him. Even when he's piissed off, he's either so emotional about it he doesnt come off as mean at all, or its just hilarious the way he types it out.

krazykid- One of the people I trust enough to meet in real life if I had the chance. in my worst, angry moments, this guy manages to talk me out of it and cheer me up. I love just talking with him on tinychat, thanks bro

superpiggy/basil/artstation/shadross- Why am I listing them as one? Because they've all played the same role, except I haven't really talked to any of them personally in awhile... They've all been my #1 homeboy bros at at least one point in my time on sploder, and i cant thank them enough for registering on sploder

myownself- ... I dont even know what to say here. This guy has been more than an epic friend, even if in-deliberately, this guy has helped me religiously as well.. talking to him and just reading some of his comments involving religion has helped me get closer to God.... thanks Sears

If I forgot you, I probably didn't forget you, because Im going to add more later.

wow, thanks xD YOUR AWESOME BRO

Offline tunechi

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • I am the user tookewl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 08:25 am »
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR REMEMBERING ME THE FIRST TIME, AND NOT SAYING 'OOPS I FORGOT TO ADD YOU OH SO SORRY' AND THEN EDITING YOUR POST. FOR THAT, I WILL THANK YOU EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS