Author Topic: I'm Voting For Obama  (Read 62 times)

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
I'm Voting For Obama
« on: October 20, 2012, 03:01 am »
Romney, to me, seems like a bully, and he's always been a bully. I want a president, not a bully. I think Clinton's speech in the Democratic National Convention won me over. 100% of his speech was the truth. Also, I can't have respect for Romney after he pointed at Obama and told him that he would have his turn when he was done. If you watched the last debate, you'd know what I'm talking about. You dont speak to the president that way. That just proves how much of a bully he is, and there were two experts, one of body language, and the other of mannerisms, that could also clearly identify him as a bully through his debates. Obama has improved this country with these first 4 years. Of course, it's not a dramatic improvement, but no president can make huge changes in 4 years. He's actually benefited this country so far. The problem with most Americans, in my perspective, is that we want change now. We see a television show and in 30 minutes, problems occur, and solutions are found and the characters involved are all happy. We see a commercial on T.V. that starts out with a case of bad teeth, and in 30 seconds, shows the teeth completely whitened and fixed. We learn to expect change now, as a whole, and we apply this to the presidency, which just isn't right.

This is just my view, and obviously I have left some holes in my little rant, but I'd hate to keep rambling on, lol. You dont have to agree with me, but I hope you at least can respect my opinion and I respect everyone else's.
It's good to be Young.

Offline Princess Ody

• Disruptor
  • ''In Vorkuta, we are ALL Xploder584s..." - Reznov
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel: SploderGameboy
Re: I'm Voting For Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 03:03 am »
I...

might agree.