Author Topic: Mad Libs  (Read 188 times)

Offline F45tf00D

• Guard
  • Classic Shooters FTW!
Mad Libs
« on: October 21, 2012, 01:59 pm »
I will write a story with blank spots for you to fill in. Copy the story and fill in the blanks, best story gets a thank you! Try to keep it somewhat clean please.

The (family name) went to the (place) for (holiday). The dad, (name) decided to spend his time (activity) while his wife, (name) and their kids, (name, name, and name) went to the (place)  to watch the (thing) shoot water out of its (body part). After that, they family re-united and went to (restaurant) for dinner. (dad's name) ordered the (food), while the (wife's name) ordered the (food), and the kids shared a (food). After that they went back to their hotel room and watched (movie, tv show, etc.) Once it was over, they went to sleep on their (anything you can lay on). However, they never woke up again because a (thing) killed them by (way to die) in their sleep. The end.

There will be another one next weekend, so make sure to check again!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:07 pm by Hotwing360dash »
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you...

Offline F45tf00D

• Guard
  • Classic Shooters FTW!
Re: Mad Libs
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 02:05 pm »
Here's mine:

The Cosby's went to the beach for Honukkah. The dad, Martin decided to spend his time eating seagull eggs while his wife, Barbra and their kids, Jack, Jill, and Bobby went to the aquarium to watch the narwhale shoot water out of its horn. After that, they family re-united and went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. Martin ordered the "Colorado Oysters", while the Barbra ordered the sea urchin, and the kids shared a goat leg. After that they went back to their hotel room and watched "Legally Blonde". Once it was over, they went to sleep on their desks. However, they never woke up again because a goat killed them by spitting in their nose and mouth in their sleep. The end.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:07 pm by Hotwing360dash »
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you...

Offline jjlcl

• Guard
  • "I've heard it both ways."
    • My new forum!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 09:05 pm »
The Goobersteins went to the bathroom for Yom Kippur. The dad, Gerard, decided to spend his time dancing while his wife, Dorkus and their kids, Jack, Josh, and Seb went to the Laundry room to watch the uncle shoot water out of its elbow pit. After that, they family re-united and went to McDonalds for dinner. Gerard ordered the fish fillet, while Dorkus ordered the ice cream, and the kids shared a lizard. After that they went back to their hotel room and watched "The Hunger Games: On Ice!" Once it was over, they went to sleep on their Mule. However, they never woke up again because a dwarf killed them by dwarfing them in their sleep. The end.

Offline F45tf00D

• Guard
  • Classic Shooters FTW!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 11:22 pm »
"The Hunger Games: On Ice!"

lol, very clever

Offline F45tf00D

• Guard
  • Classic Shooters FTW!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 04:54 pm »
bump

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
  • i have a lot of opinions so, st
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 07:16 pm »
xP

In Mad Libs, you're not suppose to know the story beforehand. Derp.
Unapologetically Jewish. Bisexual. Very satisfied with life.

Offline F45tf00D

• Guard
  • Classic Shooters FTW!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 07:34 pm »
xP

In Mad Libs, you're not suppose to know the story beforehand. Derp.

I know, I didn't want to make everyone wait, it would be complicated like that... derp

lol