Author Topic: The Sploder discord Has Become mad  (Read 189 times)

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
The Sploder discord Has Become mad
« on: April 14, 2019, 05:32 am »
I know a lot of my "enemies" are reading this, and that's why I've decided to make this post. Whether I get taunted by this or not is by none of my interest. I already know people on here are talking behind my back on discord (especially today) even though I'm blocked from discord atm. I couldn't care less, because it only shows how much of a coward many of my fellow haters are.

Anyways, I just wanted to elaborate on the fact that I got no warning before getting my ass blocked completely. Which is insane, consdering, ya know... you always received a warning before splode like that would happen? I talked to someone about it (won't mention the name), and according to that person... It is because "I went too far" (with the whole Patient thing).

I don't see the point in that, because what I said was criticism. Why? Well, surprise, surprise... I don't like Patient anymore. In fact, I never did, even when I tried to get along with Patient. That person never respected me regardless, so this was my way to get off with my rage. Especially since I consider Patient a transtrender person: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=transtrender which is why I think the "he" was justified. And legit criticism and therefore, shouldn't be against the rules.

The difference between someone like Patient and Konni... Is that I respectfully call Konni she, with some form of true acceptance with saying that. Wheres with Patient... I don't, because Patient doesn't act like a girl to me.

Alright, that was all I had to say for now. Let the fuel begin...

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
  • I am a misfit, I am Christian
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
Re: The Sploder discord Has Become mad
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 08:34 pm »
wait is patient a boy?????

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 08:42 pm »
wait is patient a boy?????

Patient is a Transwoman.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
  • I am a misfit, I am Christian
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 08:48 pm »

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 09:31 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EAiA_tgJVAg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EAiA_tgJVAg</a>