Author Topic: Someone Referred Me To This Interesting Book...  (Read 184 times)

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
Someone Referred Me To This Interesting Book...
« on: September 28, 2012, 07:42 pm »
That follows the courageous journey of Tookewl, going into great detail regarding the struggles he has faced in order to ultimately eliminate his weed addiction.

Sadly, I don't read fiction.
It's good to be Young.

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
Re: Someone Referred Me To This Interesting Book...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 07:45 pm »
It probably did atrociously on the shelves.

Offline Princess Matty

• Derpnut
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 07:49 pm »
Mayn dats inpossubal for tookewl

Gimme dat book honey shugar
hi

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 07:49 pm »
It probably did atrociously on the shelves.

Perhaps. Took probably buys a copy when he gets high.
It's good to be Young.

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 11:02 pm »
Bump for took.
It's good to be Young.

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 11:11 pm »
Here is an excerpt if anyone is curious.

"Huddled in the corner of a dark room, he stared at the minute leaf in his hand. Even now it looked so tempting. His head drooped into his palms.
'Curse you, curse you,' he muttered, slowly crushing the plant. 'You will never ruin my life again.' He repeated this silent mantra until his little sister knocked on the door.
'Big brother?' she asked in a cherubic tone. 'Will you play LEGO Indiana Jones with me?'
'You will never ruin my life again. You will never ruin my life again.' He muttered that repeatedly, turning the weed in his palm.
'Big brother?' his sister asked again. 'Will you-'
'Get out of here!' he snapped, jerking his head up. His eyes were puffy and red from either crying or weed. He couldn't remember which this time. 'I hate you.'
'I'm telling Mom,' his sister proclaimed, running out the door.
He huddled tighter and cursed himself, his family, the world, and God. He would never do this. Not in a million years. He was a bit of scum in the pond of life, a useless strand of flotsam in the ocean of reality.
His life would only get worse."

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 12:08 am »

"Huddled in the corner of a dark room, he stared at the minute leaf in his hand. Even now it looked so tempting. His head drooped into his palms.
'Curse you, curse you,' he muttered, slowly crushing the plant. 'You will never ruin my life again.' He repeated this silent mantra until his little sister knocked on the door.
'Big brother?' she asked in a cherubic tone. 'Will you play LEGO Indiana Jones with me?'
'You will never ruin my life again. You will never ruin my life again.' He muttered that repeatedly, turning the weed in his palm.
'Get out of here!' he snapped, jerking his head up. His eyes were puffy and red from either crying or weed. He couldn't remember which this time. 'I hate you.'
He huddled tighter and cursed himself, his family, the world, and God. He would never do this. Not in a million years. He was a bit of scum in the pond of life, a useless strand of flotsam in the ocean of reality.

Not bad, lol.
It's good to be Young.

Offline Princess Matty

• Derpnut
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 12:19 am »

One day later, took had a dream. A voice in the dream repeated the word weed
"Weeeeeeed, weeeeeeed" it repeated.
Weeds were flying around in Took's dream.
"No, noooooo! Stop, Stop!" said Took.
A pipe was floating through the air. Took couldn't hold back anymore. He grabbed the pipe, and the weed.
"Yesss, yessssss!" Said took.
He was just about to smoke some, when the sound of his little sister awoke him.
"Ooooh!" Took's little sister said.
Took went down to his little sister's room. He opened the door, and gasped at the site he saw.
"The plant..." he exclaimed.
"Ooooh, a pipe!" the little sister said. She reached to the pipe, picked it up, and had an idea. "I should smoke this stuff!" she said again. She put the pipe in her mouth, and a few moments later, she was smoking the plant. Took couldn't hold back.
"Ooooh, another pipe!" She picked it up, and examined it.
"No, my pipe!" said Took. He snatched it out of her hand, and blew some smoke. "Soooo good" he said. "Can't reeesiiiisst".
"Took, we're smoking!"
"I know, isn't it fuuuunnn!"
"Yes, yes it is".
The Took and his sister smoked happily ever after...

...until their mother walked in.
hi