Author Topic: updating and sharing your games.  (Read 279 times)

Offline jakob15awsome

• Cruiser
  • my name is jakob and nerds rule!
    • sploder.com
updating and sharing your games.
« on: September 02, 2012, 09:54 am »
did you know you can update and share your games with diffrent websites?here are a few reasons what it can do!

1.first go to 'share just below the game screen 'once you do this your game might start getting popular.soon it might win a game contest.

2.you can get diffrent comments from people from other websites and you,ll expiriance a new game on a diffrent website!

3.you can also update it for you home of forums and other websites!

but to enjoy all these fetures,you need to share a game!to do so,go the the share option,its below the game desiption.and then pick a website to send it to.we hope you start enjoying all these others,and start sharing today!
jakob~classic nascar racer:signed on may 8th,1983,since 1980 january 1st,supporting jakob since 1012.

albums: rock poppers
             jakob top 10
             tennagers dreamer
             jakobrins

Offline newuser32

• Turret
  • Life must have Taste
    • www.nu32ofp.com/???????????
Re: updating and sharing your games.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 10:24 pm »
did you know you can update and share your games with diffrent websites?here are a few reasons what it can do!

1.first go to 'share just below the game screen 'once you do this your game might start getting popular.soon it might win a game contest.

2.you can get diffrent comments from people from other websites and you,ll expiriance a new game on a diffrent website!

3.you can also update it for you home of forums and other websites!

but to enjoy all these fetures,you need to share a game!to do so,go the the share option,its below the game desiption.and then pick a website to send it to.we hope you start enjoying all these others,and start sharing today!
true, i agree that your game and "yourself" may get popular if you share it to websites or EVEN your own website! But I think I have no chance of that.....
;)