collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Parry's World 2 [info & screenies & poll]  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
  • Awards all seeing eye. - from Liamnight For reaching the rank 'General' - from ☠General Death☠ For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from ☠General Death☠ For being a legendary hardcore gamer, and a veteran at games! - from Mechanism G This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from superluigi77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Liamnight For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Parry's World 2 [info & screenies & poll]
« on: August 29, 2012, 01:33 PM »
Parry's World 2 is gonna have NINE worlds. Yep, nine. In this thread I'm giving you info about those worlds and what's in them. LET'S START!

World One
This world is the starting world, so it's not too hard :3 It's called the Grass Greens. It'll have a cheery and fun atmosphere, so it'll be a great start to your adventure through the worlds!

World Two
On the borders of the Grass Greens is a thick forest named Frightening Forest. This is where you're headed next, don't be surprised if you meet many vampire bats in here. Though it's not the most welcoming of worlds, there aren't only scary things within...

World Three
It was built in ancient times, even before the Frightening Forest had grown. The Cryptic Castle doesn't take well to visitors, but you must pass through if you want to reach Parry's World. How will the King of Cryptic Castle take to your arrival? Unlike many other worlds, this world comes with a mid-boss. A mid-boss comes every three worlds, and they aren't easy.

World Four
Beyond the Cryptic Castle is a road. This road is called Rocky Road. Who wants to guess why? It's pretty rocky, yeah. You're in for a bumpy ride in this world.

World Five
Was Rocky Road too much for you? If so, you'll stand no chance trying to cross Molten Mountain. This is the volcanic world, so don't expect it to be easy. Things are getting hot in this world.

World Six
After Molten Mountain you'll want to cool off right? Tough luck. After Molten Mountain you'll have to go through the Dusty Desert. It's dry, hot, and to make things even harder, it has a mid-boss. Have fun! =P

World Seven
You've just been through a volcano and a desert, you must be thirsty right? Well you're in luck, you can have a whole world full of water now. Stormy Sea is the ocean world, and to get through it you'll have to go pretty deep. How far down can you go?

World Eight
After going through an entire ocean, you come to land. But this isn't normal land... these are the Polar Plains. They are cold, icy, and dangerous. You'll have to get through them and one more world to reach Parry's World though...

World Nine
???

Look forward to it...

DD/MM/YYYY - 17/12/2012

(I made this cuz i was bored, lawl)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 01:53 PM by Parry »
<><> is not palindromic but <>>< is

Offline Dale18

• Tank
  • why am i still here
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Parry I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Parry's World 2 [info & screenies]
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 01:38 PM »
Yay!

Online splatter

• Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Awards For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from General Death  An award for making truly epic games - from splatter For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from General Death For having an eye for good games - from JJS You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from ♚ ♛ Highly prized and rare! - from Mechanism G For being a good forum member - from Moola For winning second place in a forum contest - from Netshark
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 01:48 PM »
Rocky Road is the name of a type of ice cream. lol

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
  • Awards all seeing eye. - from Liamnight For reaching the rank 'General' - from ☠General Death☠ For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from ☠General Death☠ For being a legendary hardcore gamer, and a veteran at games! - from Mechanism G This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from superluigi77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Liamnight For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 01:49 PM »
Rocky Road is the name of a type of ice cream. lol
I know ;p

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 01:53 PM »
added a poll for feedback

Offline Alon

• insert pretentious custom title here
  • [Staff] General
  • Electropede
  • Awards Royal Review Rumble [AM] Category Winner 2012 - from superluigi77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'General' - from Alon For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 01:55 PM »
Sounds awesome.

Do people get the pony award for this one too?

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 01:55 PM »
Sounds awesome.

Do people get the pony award for this one too?
Of course! :3

Offline Alon

• [Staff] General
  • Electropede
  • Awards Royal Review Rumble [AM] Category Winner 2012 - from superluigi77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'General' - from Alon For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Parry's World 2 [info & screenies & poll]
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 01:56 PM »
Of course! :3

Yay, finally something I can do!

(I always died at the chamber in Parry's World I because I didn't really want to play it, lol.

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 01:57 PM »
Yay, finally something I can do!

(I always died at the chamber in Parry's World I because I didn't really want to play it, lol.
You think you'll be able to do this? Okay, it won't be as easy as you think though ;D

Offline Alon

• [Staff] General
  • Electropede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 02:00 PM »
You think you'll be able to do this? Okay, it won't be as easy as you think though ;D

I'm aweshum at plats.

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 02:01 PM »
I'm aweshum at plats.
Beat my old game forward, then I'll believe that :3

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 02:15 PM »
Oh and btw guys

What do you think World 9 is gonna be? ;D

Offline Alon

• [Staff] General
  • Electropede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 02:19 PM »
Oh and btw guys

What do you think World 9 is gonna be? ;D

Parry's world. xD

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 02:26 PM »
Parry's world. xD
That's world 10 :P there's another gameplay world, but I'm keeping it a secret

Offline Gamekid

• Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • Everyone dies but not everyone lives
  • Awards For making dynamic, eye-popping Algorithm games - from Rule For being a good forum member - from Princess Matty For being a good forum member - from Princess Matty You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter For finding the most glitches in games - from Dudki For being a big help to the staff - from Dudki For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 For participating in the
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 03:37 PM »
Wow, can't wait!! If I become a reviewer, I will review this game!!
[Left Sploder for a life]

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 05:05 PM »
bump :3

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 07:53 PM »
Pmub
I'd also appreciate it if you guys commented saying what you voted for in the poll :3

Offline EnderChimera

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Hey, That's Pretty Good!
  • Awards 3rd place in Spookie's drawing contest - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from tbremise
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 08:00 PM »
Parry yew still giv me dat Pony award leik you promised?
I really want to play this game... 8D

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 08:10 PM »
Parry yew still giv me dat Pony award leik you promised?
I really want to play this game... 8D
Yeah, once I get out of the gameshow :3

Offline EnderChimera

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Hey, That's Pretty Good!
  • Awards 3rd place in Spookie's drawing contest - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from tbremise
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 08:12 PM »
Yeah, once I get out of the gameshow :3
:3
I think thats like the best award ever, in my opinion.

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 08:15 PM »
:3
I think thats like the best award ever, in my opinion.
Good, if you didn't think that I'd doubt your loyalty to the ponies :3

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 05:01 AM »
Bump

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2012, 05:18 AM »
I doubt you can wait till December to release this. xD
Play some of my games
Witch Chaos ft. Lordeldar
The Vengeance

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2012, 05:24 AM »
I doubt you can wait till December to release this. xD
I'm slow at working on games, and I want this to be long, so this is gonna take me a while :p what you see is about 90% of what I've done so far lol

Offline mitkoizi4

• Guard
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2012, 05:28 AM »
Looks good. Can't wait :3

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2012, 05:34 AM »
I'm slow at working on games, and I want this to be long, so this is gonna take me a while :p what you see is about 90% of what I've done so far lol
Oh... I thought you only had parry's world and world nine to go xD
Play some of my games
Witch Chaos ft. Lordeldar
The Vengeance

Offline viperfighter

• Guard
  • Shadow of the night hiss
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 05:36 AM »
Ooo, such realism such game play it will have, such scenery" eyes big at epicness".

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 05:37 AM »
Oh... I thought you only had parry's world and world nine to go xD
xD nah, just all of the starting areas and a bit of gameplay lol

Offline JJS

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Awards Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS For beating the hardest shooter games - from Myown For making robot games so impressive, actual robots malfunction - from Myown Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Myown For being a legendary hardcore gamer, and a veteran at games! - from Myown For being a hardcore gamer to the max - from Myown For making dynamic, eye-popping Algorithm games - from Myown  An award for making truly epic games - from Myown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 06:55 AM »
Looks fun :3

Offline al3xhw

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Gorillaz + Of Monsters and Men + Drum & Bass = <33
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha Freestyle Association Member - from General Death Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death Happy Birthday! - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from tommy123
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2012, 07:13 AM »
Sounds a bit like my game, Sploder. Titans, but yours'll be better. x3

Tags: