Author Topic: Notice about MSM Recruitment  (Read 603 times)

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Notice about MSM Recruitment
« on: August 02, 2012, 04:36 pm »
MSM Recruitment is temporarily closed. The heads of the MSM Recruitment, moolatycoon, benisaewsome, and I, are currently discussing a new recruitment system. Unfortunately, until the new system is in place we will NOT be accepting any applications so DO NOT POST THEM ANYWHERE. I promise that we will be swift in this endeavor. The last thing we want to do is keep you waiting.

On another note, for our new system we are going to need some new recruiters. If you are interested then let us know in the barracks or send one of us a personal message.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,

-MSM Recruitment Staff

The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Re: Notice about MSM Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 01:56 am »
I promise that we will be swift in this endeavor. The last thing we want to do is keep you waiting.
So much for that promise. It's hard to work quickly on this forum when communication has been a problem.

We have made some progress, though. I don't know if this has been announced yet or not, but we have chosen who we want to be our recruiters. They are:

-Liamnight
-Boredgame
-Jackjoshseb
-Casper11

If you have applied and your name is not on that list then don't give up hope quite yet! We still may need more in order to satisfy our needs
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:51 pm by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.