Author Topic: PWEASE PWAY MY GAME  (Read 107 times)

Offline MeowMeowFurryCat

• Guard
  • *meows at camera*
    • View Profile
PWEASE PWAY MY GAME
« on: August 08, 2012, 10:17 am »
JINX! <a href="http://www.sploder.com/game2.swf?s=d003023b&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game2.swf?s=d003023b&amp;cs=1</a>

Short, hard-ish, lots of puzzles/glitches.  Again, PWEASE PWAY!  My third game ever, so it might not be great, but please look at it anyway.

To view on the site: http://www.sploder.com/?s=d003023b
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:28 am by MeowMeowFurryCat »

Offline MeowMeowFurryCat

• Guard
  • *meows at camera*
    • View Profile
Jinx Walkthrough
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 10:43 am »
WALKTHROUGH:
Get the grenade and the life, but don't hit the yellow ring.  Walk up to the ramp tile and jump up and hit an invisible switch.  Then stand facing the ramp tile and use your three grenades to commit suicide.  You'll respawn in the room below.  Walk over to the statue and destroy the barrels underneath it, and then grab the grenade.  Walk up through the One Way Door and hit the ring switch so that you fall through.  Walk to your right and destroy the barrels (with your sword, not grenade), and then go back and get the power glove.  Jump and throw the grenade into the 1 block high space, and use the pausing grenade trick so it doesn’t blow up.  Use the power glove to make the grenade hit the orange perm switch, and then guide it back.  You can now move forward.  Use the glove to make the grenade go under the windmill, and climb up the ladder.  When green rings appear, hop across the lava, but don’t destroy the weak block.  Crouch and throw your grenade at the weak block, at the same time crouching and facing left (away from the weak block).  You’ll be blasted through.  Push the slider through the tiles (left) and hop up when the energy beam is off.  Ride on the slider across the lava, jumping over ramp tiles.  Then hit the invisible switch on the right side of the cave in. (Don’t blow it up.)  Jump on the cave in, and use your sword to move up.  Jump left so you land in between the one way door and the wall, and throw your last grenade.  Use the pausing grenade trick again, and use your power glove to open the one way door.  Get the crystal, and go right past the green teleporter (which doesn’t actually teleport you anywhere).  Go right until you fall through the horizontal one way door.  Then, at the weak block part, use your sword to move up and fall through, MAKING SURE to climb the ladder down.  At the last part of the ladder, jump and press up quickly so that you go through the level door!

Ouch.

turtlee

Re: PWEASE PWAY MY GAME
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 11:08 am »
lol this is extraordinary :o

Offline sploderfaced

• Launcher
  • Y U NO GIVE ME COOKIES?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 11:29 am »
A walkthrough? Seriously? You just ruined some of the fun of not knowing what to do. :'(
SploderFaced is a noob. XD

Offline MeowMeowFurryCat

• Guard
  • *meows at camera*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 01:13 pm »
Did I ever say you had to read the walkthrough?