Author Topic: READ! READ! READ! READ! READ! READ! READ!  (Read 1926 times)

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
Re: READ! READ! READ! READ! READ! READ! READ!
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2012, 01:42 pm »
Well, you have to admit that you've been a bit rude to some members around here. Maybe an apology to those you offended would cool down some tension?
Lmfao, nty.

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2012, 01:43 pm »
Panda, what is your other forum? Give me a link.

I don't have forum atm.. I deleted them, when my private servers gone.

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Don't want to be that guy
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2012, 01:45 pm »
I already showing respect, and my friendliest "page", lol. But I waiting for a question, I think long time, and I get the answer: "figure it to yourself"

This is a forum... If someone thinks the forum is create for laughing with the others, this is wrong, and then don't use the forum. Lmfao.

...The forum would die if it wasn't entertaining. It's not completely made for laughing and having fun 100% of the time, yes you can be serious, but its just boring when you're being serious all the time. This site is getting more and more popular, and if we dont have fun sploder will be deserted.

And you say you're 18 years old? Judging from your posts, I'd say you're just a 10 year old boy with no copyrights. (Which I say is completely moronic that you would copyright everything, I mean come on there are games on the mainsite that have been copyrighted and they haven't been sued lol)

So please if you don't like it here leave, ktnxnbai

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2012, 01:45 pm »
Lmfao, nty.

Well, just letting you know, I'm not an enemy, kay? I'm just a normal guy like you, that wants the best for people. I'm trying to help you stay out of trouble.

Offline al3xhw

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Legend speaks of a being that bounced to success..
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2012, 01:45 pm »
True. This forum is different, and if you can't cope with that, I suggest you leave us be and stop trying to turn it into one of your 'normal' forums that sounds more like Soviet Russia.
VOTE:

Offline kyl3

• Disruptor
  • kyleissocoollike/awesomekid123/moviesworthwatching
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2012, 01:46 pm »
You all should just let him be. He's a newbie, most, if not all, newbies do this. I'm tired of people hating on the newbies so much. THEY ARE NEW. MOST LIKELY THEY ARE GONNA BE THIS WAY. Panda, I can help you learn to be respected, this was me in 2010. You guys should help him not be a noob. Not make him more of one. He has joined the forum. The forum has changed a lot of people from spamming, annoying nine year olds to mature people. Can we just teach him how to act instead of being a total ass?

~-Kyle-~

Offline Angel of Io

• Disruptor
  • The Silkman
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2012, 01:47 pm »
I don't have forum atm.. I deleted them, when my private servers gone.

If it's your own forum, it hardly counts at all lmfao

This is more of a real forum then you will ever have. And you are not a forumer, because I know what a real forumer is like. Ive been on so many, it's ridiculous, and you don't have a drop of forumer in your blood. you are just a play pretend little child trying to act like a big boy on some forums.

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2012, 01:47 pm »
...The forum would die if it wasn't entertaining. It's not completely made for laughing and having fun 100% of the time, yes you can be serious, but its just boring when you're being serious all the time. This site is getting more and more popular, and if we dont have fun sploder will be deserted.

And you say you're 18 years old? Judging from your posts, I'd say you're just a 10 year old boy with no copyrights. (Which I say is completely moronic that you would copyright everything, I mean come on there are games on the mainsite that have been copyrighted and they haven't been sued lol)

So please if you don't like it here leave,

You looks like an emo, lol! "ktnxnbai"
Anyways, if you think I am a 10 yrs old kid, open your eyes, and grow up..

Offline al3xhw

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2012, 01:48 pm »
You all should just let him be. He's a newbie, most, if not all, newbies do this. I'm tired of people hating on the newbies so much. THEY ARE NEW. MOST LIKELY THEY ARE GONNA BE THIS WAY. Panda, I can help you learn to be respected, this was me in 2010. You guys should help him not be a noob. Not make him more of one. He has joined the forum. The forum has changed a lot of people from spamming, annoying nine year olds to mature people. Can we just teach him how to act instead of being a total ass?
Since when did most newbies call us all splodes and try to turn Sploder into a democracy with no fun? xD
VOTE:

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2012, 01:49 pm »
If it's your own forum, it hardly counts at all lmfao

This is more of a real forum then you will ever have. And you are not a forumer, because I know what a real forumer is like. Ive been on so many, it's ridiculous, and you don't have a drop of forumer in your blood. you are just a play pretend little child trying to act like a big boy on some forums.

You seen yourself now? You think's I'm a kid, because my grammar is splode, but if you try to see it better, I am a hungarian, so I can't speak english very well. Then who is the kid..? You and the others can't comprehend what is the situation. lol..

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2012, 01:50 pm »
Since when did most newbies call us all splodes and try to turn Sploder into a democracy with no fun? xD

... I like the fun, but there's only fun.. Everyone laughing on a player who trying to get help, so this is not a forum, and these ppl are not a forumer, just a simple kid. :DD

Offline kyl3

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2012, 01:52 pm »
I did the same thing. Not exactly what he's doing, but similar. He's just young. We shouldn't be splodes. That is what y'all are doing. Tell him what is wrong and right. Help him become someone else than a newbie, because I am disappointed.
You guys would rather flame a kid than help him become a great guy.

~-Kyle-~

Offline peterzhang1

• Disruptor
  • Barney is my enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2012, 01:53 pm »
Ah,I just love this wonderful 3-D movie.So much drama and fire.Maybe we should close the movie theators before a flame war starts!

Offline kyl3

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2012, 01:54 pm »
Ah,I just love this wonderful 3-D movie.So much drama and fire.Maybe we should close the movie theators before a flame war starts!
It's already happened. Sigh.

No one wants to listen to me, who's trying to help and end the flame war, but instead, y'all wanna trash talk him.

~-Kyle-~

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
  • Never give up on your dreams; just keep going.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2012, 01:55 pm »

No flipp. A flame war already started.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2012, 01:55 pm »
CAN WE ALL SETTLE THIS OVER TEA

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2012, 01:57 pm »
I quiting. The reason why I get back, because when I check my e-mail I seen, my old friend has sent me an message here. So I can't leave without comment-back to the many noob, who don't know anything about me, just call me everything. Also I recommend to these guys, OPEN YOUR EYES, and see that: Country: HUNGARY

Are you sure I need to know English very well? You think I'm a 10years old kid, because I can't tell everything without wrong.

Offline Quentin

• Disruptor
  • This is gokusupersayain6 everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2012, 01:58 pm »
stop being whiny and maybe earn respect instead of destroying it. And how exactly do you think calling people homos and splodes solves anything? You just are feeding the people to come at you and seem as if you are a stupid,whiny,trolling person that no one wants to be around. That would suck. because you should know that everyone can press "ignore" on you and no one can see what you are saying because you were put out some kind of stupid troll.

Offline mrsplat

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2012, 01:59 pm »
Sorry to hear from you panda that you had searched youtube without the problem getting answered , however I feel that perhaps you misstakely have taken a defensive stance on something that i clearly have attempted to solve.
I Said place your added object and coin object on the same SENSOR layer... yet your reply merely points out how you have looked at youtube for answers and come up empty.. if you search youtube without looking at it through this site you wont find it easily I know this as I too have had issues finding suitable help for certain things.
Please dont bother looking up youtube .. first and foremost .. attempt what i said.
put your adder object and your coin object on the same sensor layer like clubs.
thankyou for at least reading what i said and please be patient as again it takes time and patience to work out whats buggy and how to use the maker without having too many big problems occur in your game.

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2012, 02:00 pm »
stop being whiny and maybe earn respect instead of destroying it. And how exactly do you think calling people homos and splodes solves anything? You just are feeding the people to come at you and seem as if you are a stupid,whiny,trolling person that no one wants to be around. That would suck. because you should know that everyone can press "ignore" on you and no one can see what you are saying because you were put out some kind of stupid troll.

Fail. Check the previous messages too, Nza(or who..?) call me homo, not me..

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2012, 02:01 pm »
The best what can I do now, donate to a WoW server, and enjoy it. After I boring on the server, I create my own, and that would be better than wasting my time here. :D

Offline Quentin

• Disruptor
  • This is gokusupersayain6 everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2012, 02:02 pm »
Yep, He just wants attention. Just leave the thread and stop feeding him. He is obviously a troll seeking attention and he wants more and more flames to go into his mouth as he trolls us. Just leave the thread.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2012, 02:02 pm »
Fail. Check the previous messages too, Nza(or who..?) call me homo, not me..

He called you a homo because you called him a splode first.

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2012, 02:03 pm »
Bye forever, kids. Also someone tells to filiptokic that?: Good luck on game creating, friend. When I came back, I was checking your games first, and you are still very good, so good lock, and create the most epic games! GOGOGOGOGO!(Y);)

Now, bye.

Offline PANDApresents

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2012, 02:04 pm »
He called you a homo because you called him a splode first.
lol! He starts the trouble, I just tells my opinion. The "I drink monster" topic is really was irritating and useless..

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2012, 02:07 pm »
lol! He starts the trouble, I just tells my opinion. The "I drink monster" topic is really was irritating and useless..

Can you give me a link to this "I drink monster" thread?

Offline kyl3

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2012, 02:08 pm »
You all suck. You suck, you suck, you suck. Flame, flame, flame. All you guys did in this thread. Sure he called everyone a splode, but it's like a baby breaking something. He doesn't know better. But we can teach him to know and maybe he could be more mature if we helped him. But instead, you wanted war. Not peace, but war. A flame war. I wanted to help the kid, but no, he called everyone a splode and he deserves 100 comments of flaming. NO HE DOESN'T. He is new. I acted like this. I did. People helped me not be such a noob. I am now this. People respect me. People accept me as a friend. I don't want this kid to be former me, I want this kid to be present me. He might come back, which I hope. You guys need are the respected. Show the newbie how it's done, not flame him to death. I'm done. I'm sorry for being on his side. Goodbye.

~-Kyle-~

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2012, 02:09 pm »

It doesn't matter if it's useless. There could be a thread about splode and most members wouldn't be irritated by it, splodeing noob.

Offline al3xhw

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2012, 02:19 pm »
Panda, I understand this forum may strike you as immature and a little non-productive, but if you have a question and you're patient with it, you'll get your answer. Also, if someone posts and immature comment that is off-topic and annoying, the worst you can do is retaliate with a long paragraph full of rude words and 'you fail little kid', it's certain you're going to get people who misunderstood your motives. If someone annoys you, just keep calm and tell them to stay on topic in a polite way. That is the grown up thing to do anyway. Remember, you're no longer a kid, so show us that by staying grown-up about things.
VOTE:

Offline hkassrulz

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Purple!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2012, 02:21 pm »
Okay looks like this thread has served its purpose. @pandapresents - I'm sorry if your question still remains unanswered but to me it looks like it was. If not please post in the actual question thread again, do not make a new one.
General hkassrulz