Author Topic: lordeldar's opinion is rubbish. post for MY opinion of u.  (Read 176 times)

Offline venitas

• Launcher
  • please smite eimonn.
    • View Profile
    • The dead life forums
lordeldar's opinion is rubbish. post for MY opinion of u.
« on: August 02, 2012, 09:12 am »
post NAO.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 09:38 am by venitas »

come with me and learn.  http://gameplayage.forumotion.com

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Don't want to be that guy
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
Re: lordeldar's opinion is rubbish. vote for MY opinion of u.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 09:12 am »
posteh

Offline sploderfaced

• Launcher
  • Y U NO GIVE ME COOKIES?!
    • View Profile
Pots

Btw, I don't think Lords opinions were rubbish, as they are his opinions and no-one elses.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 09:15 am by sploderfaced »
SploderFaced is a noob. XD

Offline patelio03

• Bugmeister
  • Splatter is happiness, happiness is darkness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 09:13 am »

Offline pompey

• Disruptor
  • Y U NO KNOCK D:
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 09:14 am »
tsop

Offline venitas

• Launcher
  • please smite eimonn.
    • View Profile
    • The dead life forums
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 09:14 am »
probe, ur funny, but too quick to be angry. (or pretend to be angry). sploderfaced, dont ever ask for a promotion. stay a private. trust me.

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Lieutenant
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 09:15 am »
my opinion is rubbish. vote for lordeldar's opinion of u
Fixed

Btw, post

Achievements:
56 features (61 including collabs)
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Private of 2011
Voted best MSM of 2012 and 2013
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Don't want to be that guy
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 09:15 am »
probe, ur funny, but too quick to be angry. (or pretend to be angry). sploderfaced, dont ever ask for a promotion. stay a private. trust me.

I know, but I'm trying to calm down more.

Offline sploderfaced

• Launcher
  • Y U NO GIVE ME COOKIES?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 09:17 am »
I never did ask for a promotion, and I wasn't planning to either. //_-
SploderFaced is a noob. XD

Offline venitas

• Launcher
  • please smite eimonn.
    • View Profile
    • The dead life forums
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 09:18 am »
patelio, i dont feel like im good enough to be in your presance.
pompey's like that annoying kid you feel sorry for and pretend to be friends with even though it kills you.
lordeldar, ur epic. 'nuff said.

Offline pompey

• Disruptor
  • Y U NO KNOCK D:
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 09:22 am »
patelio, i dont feel like im good enough to be in your presance.
pompey's like that annoying kid you feel sorry for and pretend to be friends with even though it kills you.
lordeldar, ur epic. 'nuff said.

... -.-

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 09:32 am »
Post (make it long, and I'll give you an applaud)

My opinion on you: You are really cool to a point. Its much like pizza, though, The first pizzerias opened up in Karachi and Islamabad in the late 1980s, with Pappasallis serving pizza in Islamabad since 1990. Pizza has gained a measure of popularity in the eastern regions of Pakistan—namely, the provinces of Sindh, Punjab, and Azad Kashmir, as well as the autonomous territory of Gilgit-Baltistan. Pizza has not penetrated into western Pakistan; of the remaining provinces and territories of Pakistan, only one (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) has seen much of the dish, in the form of a single Pizza Hut in Peshawar.[19] In the regions where pizza is known, spicy chicken and sausage-based pizzas are very popular, as they cater to the local palate. On many thoughts though, I could consider it that Pizza (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpittsa], from the Latin verb pìnsere, to press) is Greek in origin. The Ancient Greeks covered their bread with oils, herbs and cheese. In Byzantine Greek, the word was spelled πίτα or pita, meaning pie. The word has now spread to Turkish as pide,[2] and Bulgarian, Croatian and Serbian as pita, Albanian as pite and Modern Hebrew pittāh.[3] The Romans developed placenta, a sheet of dough topped with cheese and honey and flavored with bay leaves. Modern pizza originated in Italy as the Neapolitan pie with tomato. In 1889, cheese was added.[4]
In 1889, during a visit to Naples, Queen Margherita of Italy was served a pizza resembling the colors of the Italian flag, red (tomato), white (mozzarella) and green (basil). This kind of pizza has been named after the Queen as Pizza Margherita.
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.

Offline venitas

• Launcher
  • please smite eimonn.
    • View Profile
    • The dead life forums
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 09:37 am »

My opinion on you: You are really cool to a point. Its much like pizza, though, The first pizzerias opened up in Karachi and Islamabad in the late 1980s, with Pappasallis serving pizza in Islamabad since 1990. Pizza has gained a measure of popularity in the eastern regions of Pakistan—namely, the provinces of Sindh, Punjab, and Azad Kashmir, as well as the autonomous territory of Gilgit-Baltistan. Pizza has not penetrated into western Pakistan; of the remaining provinces and territories of Pakistan, only one (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) has seen much of the dish, in the form of a single Pizza Hut in Peshawar.[19] In the regions where pizza is known, spicy chicken and sausage-based pizzas are very popular, as they cater to the local palate. On many thoughts though, I could consider it that Pizza (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpittsa], from the Latin verb pìnsere, to press) is Greek in origin. The Ancient Greeks covered their bread with oils, herbs and cheese. In Byzantine Greek, the word was spelled πίτα or pita, meaning pie. The word has now spread to Turkish as pide,[2] and Bulgarian, Croatian and Serbian as pita, Albanian as pite and Modern Hebrew pittāh.[3] The Romans developed placenta, a sheet of dough topped with cheese and honey and flavored with bay leaves. Modern pizza originated in Italy as the Neapolitan pie with tomato. In 1889, cheese was added.[4]
In 1889, during a visit to Naples, Queen Margherita of Italy was served a pizza resembling the colors of the Italian flag, red (tomato), white (mozzarella) and green (basil). This kind of pizza has been named after the Queen as Pizza Margherita.
:O

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 09:40 am »

:O
Hey! Thats not an opinion! NOW GIVE ME ONE >:O
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.

Offline venitas

• Launcher
  • please smite eimonn.
    • View Profile
    • The dead life forums
Re: lordeldar's opinion is rubbish. post for MY opinion of u.
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 09:42 am »
idk u much, but i can wing it.
you're the sarcastic trype. but ppl usually find it funny. however, you can get into trouble with it at times, too.