Author Topic: [Community Vote #2]  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
Re: [Community Vote #2]
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 11:49 pm »
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously?
 No. It's a stupid social club. Soldiers dont even have power to do anything, And then generals aren't required to do squat. I feel like 95% of the time I'm on thees not a single admin on who is even mentally here(Although, Superluigi has been very helpful to me)

Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it?
Cursing need to be less strict. just a little bit of wiggle room would be awesome. Also, I think alts/new accounts thing is stupid. Almost every game I play I restart with a new account every 6 months-1 year, And It bothers me how mods will go to such extreme enforcement for a stupid acount. They suspect an account? POW fpr a week until someone remembers to unban you, when a simple question could be asked.

Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how?
Yes, Were they allow cursing and all members are mature as opposed to the 2% mature members on here. They actually have interesting and engaging discussion all the time and it feels much more relaxing.

Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums.
60/100, Rediculous rules and administration, and immature members,Slow topics no matter how many people are on, but the few people I like are enough to keep me coming back.
Well, aren't we pretentious?
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline Gamekid

• The Prankster
  • Mortar
  • Gamekid2011 here. ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 02:53 am »
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously? At times.
Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? Bypassing.
Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? Yes, this one is different, their one was friendly, not too strict and don't take promotions too seriously
Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums. 7/10. Sometimes, the forum can be way too strict and take promotions too seriously.
MS Badges Held:

Main Site Moderator - Passed the test on: 29th April 2013
                                Badge given on: 1st May 2013

Editor - N/A

Reviewer - N/A

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 10:59 am »
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously?
..No. The topics come in but later die out. I don't think the fact that threads about promotion is bad, I mean, it is actually motivates me to be here :3. Although, I think post counts must continue having more perks. Like an added bonus
Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it?
Yes. Thinks like "fuu-" is not that bad. It is children's forum but most of us are like 10+. The rules on Advertising, not posting game links in General(As, we should be able to do things like "Hey! Quickly gimme links to games!", "LOOK AT THIS GAME, THE IRONY!" should be allowed in general.) and similar crappy rules are really weird. 
Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? Haven't been to any others, but I can say I like this forum better.
Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums. 80.36772346384523/100
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.

Offline Sonic234

• Disruptor
  • Are you sure it's just not in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2013, 11:12 am »
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously? Yes
Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? Bypassing.
Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? They are more organized
Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums. 80/100

Offline Flip

• Mortar
  • EYEDEA
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2013, 06:19 pm »
Well, aren't we pretentious?

I've been here long enough to see it change. Don't have to be active for 16 months to notice the decrease in community quality

Offline Peanut

• Disruptor
  • A good post a day keeps the moderators away!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2013, 11:25 pm »
Vote #1 - Yes.
Opinion #1 - Not really, since the bypassing became a bit more tolerant lol.
Opinion #2 - I've been on Kongregate, and this forum is a lot nicer lol that's a compliment I guess.
Opinion #3 - 7.5/10 I guess.
my irl pic no h8 plz

Offline Drummer

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Drummerrocker =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 06:02 am »

Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously? YES
Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? No they are good it's just people and I know I shouldn't be talking but people are bypassing to much.
Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? No this forum is awesome.
Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums. 80/100 because the generals need to work a lot harder.

Offline Rubber Ducky

• 2013 me really had a taste for usernames
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 06:06 pm »
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously? = Yes.

Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? = Well, there are more than one. Like, there are no alts, or, no double posting, something like that. This forum isn't that fun, honestly, it's like a Rule Base. xD

Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? = Well other forums aren't that serious, at all. So, yeah, others are different. How? Because of their rules, mostly, yeah.

Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums. = 80/100

Offline FadingEmber

• Disruptor
  • Throwback 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2013, 06:25 pm »
Vote #1 - Yes.

Opinion #1 - Well, I would have to go with the fact that the bypassing rule got a little out of hand, and made the forum a little less fun, plus the auto-PoW for bypassing seems too strict. Second, the fact that alt's are not allowed is seen as a little downing and auto pow's are given, the generals forgetting to unPoW them. And third, the fact that privates don't get much say doesn't make up for a better forum. We should get a little more freedom to vote in small events.

Opinion #2 - No, this is the only forum I go on, actually. Surprising or not, it's true. xP

Opinion #3 - There's been some major improvements coming overtime, but the new rules are starting to get a little tight and strict, giving us privates less freedom and more boredom. I feel that the rules should be made slightly looser. What I really am happy about is that now anyone can apply for all 3 MS positions, as this means less overlooked users and more potential being found. 65/100

Offline amdri

• Heavy Cruiser
  • g wiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2013, 02:09 am »

Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously? hell yes lol

Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? bypassing that splode is cray

Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? this one is good cos of the welcoming feelin to it

Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums. 4/10

when i hit the bong, i am going to willy wonkers elevator.

Offline Becky

• Guard
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
    • The Becky Forum
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2013, 03:40 am »
Vote #1: People take it really seriously
Opinion #1: Not in my opinion.
Opinion #2: Yes, they have a different policy on becoming a Modertor on MS. The Moderator on MS is also one on the Forums, and they have a different opinion on who should become one. They like easy-going people like me. Not too formal. I'm a Moderator on their MS and Forum site.
Opinion #3: 7/10