Author Topic: [D.O.G Publishing Studios] (7 Members!) {0 Features} 4 GAMES  (Read 529 times)

Offline trans301

• Disruptor
  • Freedom is the right of all Sentient beings.
    • View Profile
Re: [D.O.G Publishing Studios] (7 Members!) {0 Features} 4 GAMES
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 01:26 pm »
I'm a member nao.

Offline mrsplat

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 01:37 pm »
quick status update for me .. ie not had any image requests.. so i decided to start an attempt to use the pyhsics game maker again.. this time im making southpark .. the musical... already done the intro and one level.. however ill need to do some more stuff as at the moment i havent used much of my own stuff within it... some i have but there will be alot more .. im pretty sure itll be a little silly and fun.

Offline mrsplat

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 10:20 pm »
bump... our image ordering thread is here http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,288210.new.html#new
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:26 pm by mrsplat »

Offline Lamborghinirules

• Disruptor
  • It's not a crime until you get caught
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2012, 03:33 am »
It's better to finish roughly than not to finish at all.
You can't be good at something you're not interested in.

Offline Halo

• Mortar
  • Australia here. =)
    • View Profile
    • storums

Offline mrsplat

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2012, 10:24 am »
Ill be happy enough to take over if your looking for a short break orange... though i have to state that its somewhat a worry if your going to retire completely , we will strive on I hope regardles.
LamborghiniRules... im checking out your game right now and its quite long.. ill pm you in a bit with some more thoughts after i test it out a little..australia ill check yours out tomorrow dude sorry i wont have enough time to give it the attention it may well deserve today.. so ill do it first thing tomorrow.

Offline Epicosaurus

• General
  • Disruptor
  • stop laughing at me
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2012, 12:04 pm »
Ill be happy enough to take over if your looking for a short break orange... though i have to state that its somewhat a worry if your going to retire completely , we will strive on I hope regardles.
LamborghiniRules... im checking out your game right now and its quite long.. ill pm you in a bit with some more thoughts after i test it out a little..australia ill check yours out tomorrow dude sorry i wont have enough time to give it the attention it may well deserve today.. so ill do it first thing tomorrow.

I'm taking a break for about a month or 2 weeks. However, you can still own it, and I'll be the vice owner. Deal?

Offline mrsplat

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2012, 10:55 pm »
Sound fine epic I guess i may need to write a new thread for the additions of the extra games and to try and fix the html crossover issues we have run into.
got to head off to work in a short while and b4 that im making a tutorial about graphics that ill get the wife to make the voiceover for to try and make it more tolerable veiwing.
hopefully our members will have a small amount of patience and join us on the new thread once im done making it.

Offline Halo

• Mortar
  • Australia here. =)
    • View Profile
    • storums
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2012, 02:43 am »
Lock request.