Author Topic: Introducing Myself (again)  (Read 115 times)

Offline marioz

• Turret
    • View Profile
Introducing Myself (again)
« on: July 23, 2012, 08:02 am »
Hello. My name is marioz. You have most likely not heard of me, but I have been around for years. About as long as
Sceptile was.
Anyway, I made a ton of games when I first joined, most of them not getting above 30 plays. That didn't stop me. I
loved to make my own video games!
Early this year and late 2011, I made some more games, trying to get back into the website (I was gone for a couple
years). There were many games, mostly just updated versions of older games or slight modifications. These newer games have been better than my other games IMO. I actually took time to make them. Just like an
upcoming game I am making, called "Geometrical Disadvantages". If you want to know what it is about, patience.
I hope to meet more game makers that hopefully won't get banned!
See you all on Sploder :D Also, for an idea to make the forums a little prettier, maybe have a link on the main page that goes to the specified
section.
Like this:
We have all the categories and their threads on one page. Having a link on that one page for each category that leads
to another page with the appropriate threads. I think that the best example for this is the Dead Workers Party
Community. That is a really good template. Along with the Minecraft Forums. Basically, this is just a way to make Sploder Forums look prettier ;)

Anyway, a few things about myself.
I would consider me a pretty creative person for the most part.
I love to play Minecraft, Portal, and Team Fortress 2.
If you send me a friend request, I will accept it. No exceptions.
My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash.
I am not an outdoors person. My best friends are computer nerds. One made a Sub-operating system that requires Windows 7. Another made a
Linux-exclusive programming language. And I am looking forward to learning Java to make my own real PC game :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 02:05 pm by marioz »

Offline JJS

• Something Unreal
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Something Awful
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 08:09 am »
Welcome back!
#WCGP

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 12:06 pm »
Hi there! Hope you have fun here-- again!