Author Topic: !~Sonic's Sploder Story~! CHAPTER TWO OUT!  (Read 376 times)

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
!~Sonic's Sploder Story~! CHAPTER TWO OUT!
« on: July 22, 2012, 10:28 pm »
VIRUS

The king has been kidnapped, the queen has been murdered, the slaves must capture the king by using the virus...
Long ago in Metorop, King and Queen Maradoff lived in a huge palace. All was well until the portal opened. Three masked men wearing all black clothes jump out of nowhere, and killed the queen. The king was kidnapped and the portal opened. The three masked men held the king and all of them jumped through the portal, bringing the king with them. Now it is up to the slaves of Metorop to open the portal and journey throughout the world to find the king and save him. But where dos that portal lead????

Application:
*Name (story name-username):
*Weapon (no guns):
Backup Weapon (no guns):
*Appearance (1800's type clothes only):
*Backstory:
Anything labeled with a star MUST be filled in.

Clans Are:
Quest Slaves (on the quest for the king)
Alien Race (People from the future who try to destroy Meterop. Not real aliens BTW)
Death's Helpers (Evil Warriors sent to kill the Quest Slaves)

Latest Chapter:

Chapter Two: A New Friend
----------Eagle POV----------

Later that day I was in the forest sleeping on the grass with a rock as my pillow. Quite uncomfortable, by the way. I heard a loud noise and some different crazy sounds. I looked up in the sky and saw this weird flying disk in the air. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times. Then I saw another boy like me, same height and he looked the same age, looking at his wrist band and poking it. “Who are you?” I asked. “I’m Rotiart. Who are you?” the boy asked. “My name is Eagle” I replied. “Why are you poking your wristband?” “I’m pushing buttons. See, look!” he said, sounding excited. He showed me. There were three squares on the wristband. A green one, a red one, and a blue one. “Don’t push the red one” he told me. I pressed the blue one and a long metal pole came out and it held some type of thing with a red dot and a white square with a bunch of green lines in between. It had a glass thing covering it, and a silver ring around it as a border. “What is that thing?” I asked him. Rotiart laughed. “Radar. It tracks down things. He pressed a button at the bottom of the silver ring border and a bunch of weird looking letters came up. He typed in something. A new red dot came up when he typed it. “It says Eagle” he told me. The red dot was next to the white square. “The white square represents my watch, and the red dot is you.” I rubbed my head. “Wow, that’s cool!” I exclaimed. “Eagle!” I heard someone say. I turned around and Vythiran was right behind me. “Hi there, Vythiran. How are you?” He was wearing the same thing as yesterday, except he wore a black mask that covered his eyes. It was a rectangle with eyeholes cut out of them, then on the sides were interlocking diamonds. It was a rubber mask. His black spiky hair still out in the open. He took off his gloves and pushed me on to the ground. He punched Rotiart with full force as hard as possible. Rotiart went flying back into a tree. “Why did you do that? I thought you were nice!” I said. “I’m only nice to nice people. I may only be twelve but I’m a magician, and I can do what I want!” he said. He walked up to Rotiart and was about to punch him when an axe hit Vythiran in the back. I turned and looked. Another boy, about age twelve was standing there. He wore a green hoodie with leaf designs on it. Vythiran was bleeding horribly. I started to cry. “Who are you?” I asked the boy. “Shadowman, but call me William” he said. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small knife. I ran up to Will and stabbed him in the stomach. I ran to Vythiran pulled the axe out of his back. “Are you okay?” I asked him. The cut he had formed together like it was normal. “Of course. I’m a magician, remember?” he told me. I laughed.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 02:57 pm by Sonicdude102 »
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 10:29 pm »
Members
Name: Eagle-Sonicdude102
Clan: Quest Slaves (Leader)
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Backup Weapon: Knife
Pet: Fire Dragon
Appearance: Black messy hair, dirty brown shirt, long slacks. Green eyes.
Backstory: Eagle was born and raised in Metorop. He learned how to use knives an bow and arrows as a kid. One day his parent's died, so he came to live with his uncle and aunt. With this crisis, Eagle is ready for anything.

Name: Vythiran-Alonessix
Clan: Quest Slaves (Explorer)
Weapon: Rapier.
Backup Weapon: My magic.
Pet: A magical Shadow Dragon.
Appearance (1800's type clothes only): A long white shirt with a black cape, along with white pants.
Backstory: I shall type zis later.

Name: Pey-peytonfire123
Weapon:dual Golden swords
Back up weapon:War axe
Pet: Big yellow tiger
Appearance: Blonde hair with blue eyes. Wears all black except for his golden wristbands.
Backstory: He was another slave, who had heared what happened. He escaped and has agreed to help on the quest for the king

Name William aka Shadowman
Weapon: Tomahawk
Backup Weapon: Small Knife
Pet: Lizard
Appearance: green armored hoodie with some leafy patterns on shoulders..
Backstory: A betrayed assassin who seeks revenge on the evil people who killed the queen. His family was killed but he escaped and moved to Meterop. He now fights enemies hoping nobody will notice him. Coming from the future, William has the ability of a chameleon to change into his environment. Using his two main weapons, this innocent teen is deadly, and perfect for the job to save the king.

Name: Paul-Chowder
Weapon: Dual Iron Blades
Backup Weapon: Iron Dagger
Pet: Turtle
Appearance: Dirty blonde hear (covers ears and about neck length), white hooded robe with brown belt and sword carrier strapped across my back, green eyes, caucasian, average hieght (about 6ft or so)
Backstory: Just a simple farm boy living in the outskirts of the kingdom. When hearing word of the trouble in the kingdom, he grabs his dad's Royal Guard clothes and weapons and trains himself vigorously, not knowing what lies ahead.

Name: Rotiart - Troyio
Clan: Quest Slave (Fake)
Weapon: Daggers
Backup Weapon: Throwing Stars
Pet: Alien Mongoose
Appearance: Metal armor but looks like fabric
Backstory: He used to be apart of the Quest Slaves but was shunned because he hurt a teammate so he went to the Alien Races and they made him a killer
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:55 pm by Sonicdude102 »
I'm back!

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 10:34 pm »
Name: Vythiran Carpenter- Lol, you have to ask?
Backup Weapon: My magic. I can make the 4 basic elements: Flame, Water, Earth, and Wind. These allow me to do almost anything, but I have a certain amount of magic energy.
Appearance (1800's type clothes only): IDK. Something cool looking.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 10:35 pm »
Posted By: AlonessixName: Vythiran Carpenter- Lol, you have to ask?
Backup Weapon: My magic. I can make the 4 basic elements: Flame, Water, Earth, and Wind. These allow me to do almost anything, but I have a certain amount of magic energy.
Appearance (1800's type clothes only): IDK. Something cool looking.

Accepted.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:38 pm by Sonicdude102 »
I'm back!

Offline peytonfire123

• Mortar
  • I herd you liek mudkipz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 10:42 pm »
Name: Pey-peytonfire123
Pet: LOL cat
Appearance: cool clothes with blonde hair
Backstory: heard of the tragity and has bowed to help
Hitlist
None

Huglist
Chim
Probe
Lauren
Budz
Casper
Shad
Yugi
Sai
Omega
Ffk
Wweandmetalmusic
Tommy
Ripto
Jmc

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 10:46 pm »
Posted By: peytonfire123Name: Pey-peytonfire123
Pet: LOL cat
Appearance: cool clothes with blonde hair
Backstory: heard of the tragity and has bowed to help

Accepted, but I did change some things.
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 10:53 pm »
bump
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 11:05 pm »
bump
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 11:50 pm »
bump
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 11:03 am »
bump
I'm back!

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
  • The Gosso King Of Crater Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 11:11 am »
*Name William
*Weapon: Tomahawk
Backup Weapon Small Knife:
*Appearance: green armored hoodie with some leafy patterns on shoulders..
*Backstory: A betrayed assassin who seeks revenge on the evil people who killed the queen. His family were Hanged but he escaped and became an outlaw. He was a Renegade who hides in the streets and helps the people who are defenseless.

Offline Chowder

• Launcher
  • That old guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 11:27 am »
Name: Paul-Chowder
Pet: Turtle :3
Appearance: Dirty blonde hear (covers ears and about neck length), white hooded robe with brown belt and sword carrier strapped across my back, green eyes, caucasian, average hieght (about 6ft or so)
Backstory: Just a simple farm boy living in the outskirts of the kingdom. When hearing word of the trouble in the kingdom, he grabs his dad's Royal Guard clothes and weapons and trains himself vigorously, not knowing what lies ahead.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 11:31 am »
Posted By: marvelwilliam*Name William
*Weapon: Tomahawk
Backup Weapon Small Knife:
*Appearance: green armored hoodie with some leafy patterns on shoulders..
*Backstory: A betrayed assassin who seeks revenge on the evil people who killed the queen. His family were Hanged but he escaped and became an outlaw. He was a Renegade who hides in the streets and helps the people who are defenseless.

Posted By: ChowderName: Paul-Chowder
Pet: Turtle :3

Both accepted. Note that I did change your apps a little bit, just to make it more interesting.
I'm back!

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 11:39 am »
Could you slightly edit mine. My character would be trying to find baddies in bunkers etc rather than just hiding in a bush.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 11:42 am »
Posted By: marvelwilliamCould you slightly edit mine. My character would be trying to find baddies in bunkers etc rather than just hiding in a bush.

Think logicly here. If your family got killed but you escaped from almost getting killed, why would you go and fight instead of hiding from the evil people?? If you still want me to change it I will, it just wouldn't make sense to me.
I'm back!

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 11:50 am »
Posted By: Sonicdude102
Posted By: marvelwilliamCould you slightly edit mine. My character would be trying to find baddies in bunkers etc rather than just hiding in a bush.

Think logicly here. If your family got killed but you escaped from almost getting killed, why would you go and fight instead of hiding from the evil people?? If you still want me to change it I will, it just wouldn't make sense to me.
Revenge. If he's older and armed with a freaking Tomahawk then I would.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 12:13 pm »
Posted By: marvelwilliam

Revenge. If he's older and armed with a freaking Tomahawk then I would.

done.
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 01:43 pm »
bump
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 04:51 pm »
bump
I'm back!

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 05:01 pm »
Start writing.

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 05:17 pm »
*Name: Rotiart - Troyio
*Clan: Alien Race but uses technology to go undercover being a Quest Slave
*Weapon: Daggers
Pet: Mongoose
*Appearance: Metal armor but looks like fabric
*Backstory: He used to be apart of the Quest Slaves but was shunned because of his age so he went to the Alien Races and they made him an undercover killer >:D
Anything labeled with a star MUST be filled in

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 05:55 pm »
Posted By: Troyio*Name: Rotiart - Troyio
*Clan: Alien Race but uses technology to go undercover being a Quest Slave
*Weapon: Daggers
Pet: Mongoose
*Appearance: Metal armor but looks like fabric
*Backstory: He used to be apart of the Quest Slaves but was shunned because of his age so he went to the Alien Races and they made him an undercover killer >:D
Anything labeled with a star MUST be filled in

Accepted

Posted By: AlonessixStart writing.

Okay, also this will be on fictionpress.com
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 06:14 pm »
bump
I'm back!

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 06:58 pm »
Chapter One: Last Resort
Meterop 1825

“Eagle! Eagle, where are you?” Eagle’s mother cried out. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and wore a nice white dress. She was worried and crying. “Eagle Donhaff!” she screamed. They were on a boat about to leave Meterop when the boat’s captain sailed into a gigantic rock. They were only a mile away from home, but the boat was sinking. Pipes in the boiler room cracked and busted open, hitting the oven which knocked over the flaming hot rocks and made the boat catch on fire. So know Mary Donhaff and her son, Eagle were on a flaming and sinking boat. Except that Eagle was nowhere to be found. As her last resort she ran and started looking. Eagle had gone down to the boiler room to check out the oven but he had came back up. Mary didn’t know if he went back down. She ran down the boiler room and found herself and Eagle buried in water. She grabbed him and jumped off the boat. There was a piece of wood that was in the water, and Eagle jumped on to it. His mother, Mary  couldn’t find anything, so she panicked and sank. Eagle fell asleep and woke up on Meterop’s border…

----------Eagle POV----------
I woke up and randomly started coughing. I remembered everything, the fire, my mom drowning. It was horrible. “Howdy there, partner! Who are you?” asked some weird hillbilly guy. “My name is Eagle, I’m ten.” I said to him. “Oh, a little boy!” said the man. He had a red plaid shirt and suspenders with jeans. He chewed on straw. He had a disgusting disfigured face too. I jumped up and ran off. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back. He got me in a chokehold and held a gun to my head. I started to cry. I felt a blast of air hit my face. The man who was holding me raised up in the air and got slammed on the ground. His skin burned and dissolved like acid had hit it. When all of his skin was gone, nothing was their except a skinned corpse with green blood and slime everywhere. Then I saw him. “Who are you?” I asked. There was a kid standing there, about age twelve. He wore a long white shirt with a black cape, along with white pants. He had black gloves and shoes too. “My name is Vythiran Carpenter. Just call me Vythiran though, it’s simpler” he said. I smiled. “You may be amazed at my magic, but I am only twelve, when magicians and mages like me hit age seventeen they begin to get good. That drained all of my energy” Vythiran said to me. “I am Eagle. I’m ten” I said to him, then I shook his hand.
I'm back!

Offline Chowder

• Launcher
  • That old guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 07:02 pm »
EPIC! ME NEEDZ MOAR STORY

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 07:03 pm »
Posted By: ChowderEPIC! ME NEEDZ MOAR STORY

You don't come in for a while, so I wouldn't worry.....
I'm back!

Offline Chowder

• Launcher
  • That old guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 07:04 pm »
Meh...I don't care about that, I just like a good story.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 07:07 pm »
Posted By: ChowderMeh...I don't care about that, I just like a good story.

Oh. Lol
I'm back!

Offline Chowder

• Launcher
  • That old guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2012, 07:09 pm »

Oh. Lol

So...you working on Chapter 2?

Derp accidental thank -_-
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:09 pm by Chowder »

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 07:16 pm »
Posted By: Chowder

Oh. Lol

So...you working on Chapter 2?

Derp accidental thank -_-

No. I will later though :)
I'm back!