Author Topic: [email protected]#$%^&*(I GOT TWO QUESTIONS FOR ANY SMART PERSON)*&^%$#@!  (Read 133 times)

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
Question One-
I feel embarrassed asking since I've had three featured game on the PPG maker but I still don't know how to do some things.  How do you create a draggable (If that's a word haha) item that doesn't set any sensors off but when you click or hit space it shoots something out like a spawn that does set off sensors?  Like in lumberjay's game Pyros when the guy shoots water out onto enemies except I could drag it all over the playfield.

Question Two-
Does anybody else have the problem of getting like five game ideas at once and can't decide which one to work on?  

Question one wasn't worded the best so if you don't understand, comment on the problem and I'll attempt to clarify.

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
BUMP

Offline MIB agent Bob

• Mortar
  • Mess with the viper, you get the fangs.
    • View Profile
    • Arcadeprehacks
I'm the same, I really do have 5 game ideas, but the fix to it is to have a game list

psst, click the globe ;)

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
Q1: Just make the thing have an adder, if you want to control it, then put a selecter and dragger on it.
Q2: Yes, and I hate it!
I'm back!

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Posted By: Sonicdude102Q1: Just make the thing have an adder, if you want to control it, then put a selecter and dragger on it.
Q2: Yes, and I hate it!

Usually when I do things like that, it seems there's always a glitch but thanks for the info.