Author Topic: Hey Apple Hey Apple Hey Apple Hey Apple Hey Apple Hey Apple KNIFE!!!!  (Read 386 times)

Offline #justforfun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Being Rus3000 since 2011
    • View Profile
Hey Apple Hey Apple Hey Apple Hey Apple Hey Apple Hey Apple KNIFE!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 01:37 pm »
Posted By: scebtileOk maybe im wrong but no elroysce i take smosh too over annoying orange but annoying orange is funny to me and if you go to his channel see how many subscriber he got including me :) and exposure you dont have to justify if you dont like the annoying orange just shut the hell up and remain quite ;)

I love how you put unfitting smiles between sentences.

Offline scebtile

• Cruiser
  • What you looking at?
    • View Profile
    • Kezo X
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2012, 01:38 pm »
Posted By: moolatycoon
Posted By: elroysice
Posted By: scebtile
Posted By: Exposure
Posted By: scebtileLOL You 2 guys up are the most boring people i ever saw and no not for 5 year olds so shut up ;)

maybe they have different taste

If they dont love the annoying orange what then other things fun to love!

The entire world isn't annoying orange. It might be for you, which is sad, but there are plenty other decent comedians on the planet. Hell, I'd rather take Smosh over Annoying Orange. I love puns, but the annoying orange is just an obnoxious fruit that give people headaches with the occasional, not-at-all funny pun, and each episode ends the same way: the thing he is annoying gets knifed or killed somehow. It's just really boring and obnoxious, and I usually end up with a headache after watching it.

NOPE YOU ARE AUTOMATIKALLY BORING FOR HATIN ON THE ANOYING ORENGE. YOU GUYS ARE SO BORIN BECUZ YOU DONT LIKE HIM. YOU GUYS ARE REALY BORING HE IS THE FUNNEST THING EVR.
Thankful People:tfandmetalmusic

Posted By: scebtileLOL You 2 guys up are the most boring people i ever saw and no not for 5 year olds so shut up ;)

The entire world isn't annoying orange. It might be for you, which is sad, but there are plenty other decent comedians on the planet. Hell, I'd rather take Smosh over Annoying Orange. I love puns, but the annoying orange is just an obnoxious fruit that give people headaches with the occasional, not-at-all funny pun, and each episode ends the same way: the thing he is annoying gets knifed or killed somehow. It's just really boring and obnoxious, and I usually end up with a headache after watching it.

NOPE YOU ARE AUTOMATIKALLY BORING FOR HATIN ON THE ANOYING ORENGE. YOU GUYS ARE SO BORIN BECUZ YOU DONT LIKE HIM. YOU GUYS ARE REALY BORING HE IS THE FUNNEST THING EVR.

Finley a moderators agree with me i cant beileve how others are so boring so i got a message to you like elroysice GET YOUR LIFE MORE FUNNIER NOT BORING ;)

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• World Wrestling Federation
  • Centipede
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 01:38 pm »
Posted By: angelxxxWe all have different tastes. For instance, my brother is into classical and ancient music, while most of us are listening to new music. There's nothing wrong with him liking the Annoying Orange. We all have our own opinions.

For instance I LOVE metal music and Transformers(most of the shows and universes and generations)(that's how I got my username) and most of my friend despise Transformers and love pop. They're still my friends.

Offline Exposure

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 01:38 pm »
Posted By: scebtileOk maybe im wrong but no elroysce i take smosh too over annoying orange but annoying orange is funny to me and if you go to his channel see how many subscriber he got including me :) and exposure you dont have to justify if you dont like the annoying orange just shut the hell up and remain quite ;)

xD im just stating my opinion

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2012, 01:38 pm »

Finley a moderators agree with me i cant beileve how others are so boring so i got a message to you like elroysice GET YOUR LIFE MORE FUNNIER NOT BORING ;)

You're a moron. He was making fun of you. He was making a joke.

Offline scebtile

• Cruiser
  • What you looking at?
    • View Profile
    • Kezo X
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 01:39 pm »
Posted By: Rus3000

RUS3000 SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BORING KID AND GO PLAY ROBLOX >:(

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2012, 01:39 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005

Posted By: elroysicet

Smosh is also terrible.

Smosh is splode hillarious!
I'm back!

Offline #justforfun

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 01:40 pm »

-_-
It's just a joke. It was funny how you believed that he's serious though. lol

Offline Angelxxx

• Disruptor
  • *Pokes*
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 01:41 pm »

Jeeza Louiza, no need to take it so seriously...

Offline #justforfun

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 01:42 pm »

No u. I'll better go dating with my gf. Bye.

Offline scebtile

• Cruiser
  • What you looking at?
    • View Profile
    • Kezo X
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 01:42 pm »

-_-
It's just a joke. It was funny how you believed that he's serious though. lol

yeah i laughed at myself for believing him too xD!

Offline Elroy

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 01:42 pm »

Just to let you know, he was being sarcastic.

Just because I don't enjoy something you enjoy doesn't mean I don't have an exciting life. And hell, I don't have an exciting life. Which is good. I like being able to go to sleep at 2:00 AM and get up the next day and have breakfast at 3:00 PM. Even though I do have a laid-back lifestyle, it doesn't mean it's boring as splode. I record plenty of youtube videos, play on my Minecraft server with my friends, and chat with all my lady friends. I follow tons of people on youtube for entertainment (REAL entertainment, not people who fake every single joke and reaction and reuse jokes), and am an active brony. I go on plenty of websites, not just sploder and youtube. I'm always going over to my friends' house, and have bass lessons every week and go to get my haircut and lunch with my uncle ever other week.

Does my life seem boring to you?

Offline scebtile

• Cruiser
  • What you looking at?
    • View Profile
    • Kezo X
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2012, 01:46 pm »

NOPE YOU ARE AUTOMATIKALLY BORING FOR HATIN ON THE ANOYING ORENGE. YOU GUYS ARE SO BORIN BECUZ YOU DONT LIKE HIM. YOU GUYS ARE REALY BORING HE IS THE FUNNEST THING EVR.Thankful People:tfandmetalmusic

NOPE YOU ARE AUTOMATIKALLY BORING FOR HATIN ON THE ANOYING ORENGE. YOU GUYS ARE SO BORIN BECUZ YOU DONT LIKE HIM. YOU GUYS ARE REALY BORING HE IS THE FUNNEST THING EVR.Thankful People:tfandmetalmusic

Just because I don't enjoy something you enjoy doesn't mean I don't have an exciting life. And hell, I don't have an exciting life. Which is good. I like being able to go to sleep at 2:00 AM and get up the next day and have breakfast at 3:00 PM. Even though I do have a laid-back lifestyle, it doesn't mean it's boring as splode. I record plenty of youtube videos, play on my Minecraft server with my friends, and chat with all my lady friends. I follow tons of people on youtube for entertainment (REAL entertainment, not people who fake every single joke and reaction and reuse jokes), and am an active brony. I go on plenty of websites, not just sploder and youtube. I'm always going over to my friends' house, and have bass lessons every week and go to get my haircut and lunch with my uncle ever other week.

Thats a normal life nothing special

Offline Elroy

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2012, 01:48 pm »

And watching a series on youtube makes it a special life?

Offline Angelxxx

• Disruptor
  • *Pokes*
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2012, 01:50 pm »

Just because other people don't like the annoying orange doesn't mean you can be mean to them.

You're a really nice guy, aren't you? (Sarcastic)

I mean, just look at all these posts you've put. Saying to Rus that he's a stupid little kid, swearing and acting like everyone hates you. Well, we're just posting our opinions on the annoying orange. What's the matter with that?

Offline plz i fan

• Deding nubs since 2013
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Shawn's girlfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 01:50 pm »
U guys are funny.
I'm gonna piggy the splode out of your toes.
"I own you."

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
  • Never give up on your dreams; just keep going.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2012, 01:51 pm »
Another question, why is Smosh overrated again? I mean, I can understand the old episodes, and they were hilarious too, but a vast majority of new episodes are terrible.

Offline mitkoizi4

• Launcher
  • One does not simply read my personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2012, 01:52 pm »
Looks like the Annoying Orange started a war.

Offline scebtile

• Cruiser
  • What you looking at?
    • View Profile
    • Kezo X
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2012, 01:52 pm »

I NEVER sayed its a special life :P

Offline scebtile

• Cruiser
  • What you looking at?
    • View Profile
    • Kezo X
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2012, 01:54 pm »
Posted By: angelxxx

Just because other people don't like the annoying orange doesn't mean you can be mean to them.

I mean, just look at all these posts you've put. Saying to Rus that he's a stupid little kid, swearing and acting like everyone hates you. Well, we're just posting our opinions on the annoying orange. What's the matter with that?

Ok pist your opinions about the annoying orange and i will post my opinions about you look i dont get quite that easy so i will post my opinions about you guys how you are boring :P

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2012, 01:54 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005Another question, why is Smosh overrated again? I mean, I can understand the old episodes, and they were hilarious too, but a vast majority of new episodes are terrible.

It's people's opinions.

Offline Elroy

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2012, 01:54 pm »

Well, from what I can decipher from you posts, it seems you're saying that people who don't watch this show have 'boring lives,' and need to make it 'funner.'

Also, this is long overdue... sunk. This flame war will now meet the fate of the titanic.

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2012, 01:56 pm »
@Scebtile
You are calling us stupid when you have terrible grammar and spelling.

Offline Angelxxx

• Disruptor
  • *Pokes*
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2012, 01:56 pm »
Posted By: angelxxx

Ok pist your opinions about the annoying orange and i will post my opinions about you look i dont get quite that easy so i will post my opinions about you guys how you are boring :P

This is just proving my point. You call us boring, yet you spent your spare time watching endless clips of the annoying orange.

Offline Angelxxx

• Disruptor
  • *Pokes*
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2012, 01:57 pm »
Posted By: tfandmetalmusic@Scebtile
You are calling us stupid when you have terrible grammar and spelling.

Don't get me started on that...

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2012, 01:57 pm »

Well, from what I can decipher from you posts, it seems you're saying that people who don't watch this show have 'boring lives,' and need to make it 'funner.'

Also, this is long overdue... sunk. This flame war will now meet the fate of the titanic.

May peace rain over here again! Well at least one flame war is gone.

Offline Elroy

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2012, 01:57 pm »
Posted By: scebtilei will post my opinions about you guys how you are boring

So you're going to judge how boring we are by our own opinions?

Offline plz i fan

• Deding nubs since 2013
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Shawn's girlfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2012, 01:59 pm »
Y'all like what you like, if he/she likes those videos then whatever, if you guys don't like it then it doesn't really matter, lol.
I'm gonna piggy the splode out of your toes.
"I own you."

Offline scebtile

• Cruiser
  • What you looking at?
    • View Profile
    • Kezo X
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2012, 02:01 pm »

Ok im sorry and didn't mean that i was just mad because of rus3000 hes crossed the line he even send me a swear messege telling me f off

Offline Angelxxx

• Disruptor
  • *Pokes*
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2012, 02:02 pm »

Ok im sorry and didn't mean that i was just mad because of rus3000 hes crossed the line he even send me a swear messege telling me f off

You can't exactly say that if you don't have proof.