Author Topic: A Bit of Info About Me  (Read 209 times)

Offline Princess Windeh

• im gay. im jewish. i really like politics.
  • Centipede
  • i hate 2013 wind
    • View Profile
A Bit of Info About Me
« on: July 17, 2012, 05:47 pm »
I'm Thewindlord, or Windy as some call me. I am a MineCraft addict, I'm the top reader in my grade, and I'm considered "Gifted" for my age. To some of yall (Yes, I'm Texan, so where I live, "yall" is normally accepted grammar). I wuv animals (My favorite is definatly Oceolots). I splode at making games, but my stories are decent xD

I have four dogs (Jamie, Rhyder, Rex, and Dozer). Jamie and Rex are mutts, Rhyder is a Maltese, and Dozer is a Blue Bully (A sub-breed of Pit Bulls).Jamie is an outside dog, who has been with my since I was a baby, Rhyder is the newest addition to the family, and is more playerful than anything. Rex is my favorite. He's a weener and a C'ocker Spaniel, and everyone says he's ugly and stupid. He is, however, vicious and fun to play with, Dozer is our biggest, and strongest, dog. He isn't as eager to fight as Rex, but he can tear a foe to shreds when he's mad enough. However, he is calm, and hasn't once shown true brutality.

I also have a cat, Lilly. She is fat, and loves to play. She came before Rex, but after Jamie.

I also use to have two rabbits (Thumper and Freckles). Well, one belonged to my sister, Tatum, who use to be fairly well known on Sploder due to our Tinychatting. Half of the time we would end up almost killing eachother on cam xD She also hated on certaint people, like Cheespudding, who had far more clever Comebacks, resulting in humoures times. Waaaaaiiiit! This paragraph kinda went off-topic, so lets end it here.

I have ADHD (A disorder that makes you more active, anxious, and disordered). This, however, doesn't normally show on the internet.

My favorite subjects are Writing and Reading. I'm 11 years old, and I might get the chance to skip sixth grade. My favorite books are... can't really tell. I've read more good books than I can count, but one I REALLY like was The Hunger Games. The Warriors series was also pretty good imo.

Anywho, more shall come about me later. Anywho, this is aimed mostly at people who don't know me very well.

Also, one little side note, I was Masterx22. He was my old account, in case anyone remembers him.
PLEASE VORE ME NOW

also drew cute lol

Offline Princess Windeh

• im gay. im jewish. i really like politics.
  • Centipede
  • i hate 2013 wind
    • View Profile
Re: A Bit of Info About Me
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 03:25 pm »
x3 I remember this.

God, this was ages ago :P

Riddled with my *in*famous grammar mistakes.
PLEASE VORE ME NOW

also drew cute lol

Offline Hjawesomeness

• Guard
  • PARTY TIME!!!
    • View Profile
    • my games
Re: A Bit of Info About Me
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 03:29 pm »
cool
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!