Author Topic: Is This Review Good Enough?  (Read 333 times)

Offline danlev66

• Turret
  • I want to show my avatar, but my computer doesn't.
    • View Profile
Is This Review Good Enough?
« on: July 07, 2012, 03:58 am »
Introduction
There are many good games on Sploder, but this, I think, is one of the best. A lot of time was obviously taken to make this game. The game was made by gamethomas, an excellent game maker. This Physics Puzzle game is now a big hit, AND it’s been made in DECEMBER 2011!

Gameplay
I really enjoyed playing this game as it is truly a great game. Four bamboozling puzzles lurk in the Castle, waiting for you to try them.  Also, two bosses await your presence when they try and beat you with their powerful spikes! Yes, I find it an amazing game. Every 3 levels is a boss, by the way, and the bosses are just thrilling. Gamethomas is obviously experienced in making great bosses because those bosses were splendid. And the final boss is even more thrilling.

Realistic?
Was it? Well, I’m not criticizing the game, but some of those things you just wouldn’t find in a castle. On Level 1 and 2, you have to collect 10 coins. See? But, many things are realistic. Spikes from the bosses, ninja stars, and…Well, nothing else, but this doesn’t spoil the game.

Pros
Puzzles, Fun, Effort. Co-ordination in different players,  technique…I mean it’s so good!

Cons
Well, it doesn’t take too long to finish. Apart from that…Uh, I don’t know. It doesn’t really have ANY cons. Uh…not enough levels?

Efforts
Well, gamethomas obviously spent a lot of time on this game, and that’s obvious, really obvious. But, it doesn’t take too long to play.

Ratings and Overall

Effort Playing: 5/10
Effort Making: 10/10
Puzzles: 7/10
Realistic: 5/10
Fun Playing: 10/10

Overall: 37/10

Ending
Well, that’s all about it! Why not play Crafty Castle by gamethomas? It’s a great game, and Crafty Castle 2 is out! Also, before you play Crafty Castle, why not play the Crafty Castle minigame!

Offline charismatic

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 06:05 am »
Just post ur app

Offline danlev66

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 06:36 am »
Is it good enough!?

Offline Wind

• im gay. im jewish. i really like politics.
  • Centipede
  • i hate 2013 wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 07:32 am »
Posted By: danlev66Is it good enough!?

No.

I REALLY REALLY doubt thats going to get accepted.
PLEASE VORE ME NOW

also drew cute lol

Offline danlev66

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 08:15 am »
Okay, I'll change it I haven't posted it yet!

Offline poshtoffee

• Guard
  • Im Spechaul! :D
    • View Profile
    • why do you care?
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 08:28 am »
its a bit short for each section so try to extend them but im not a reviewer!

Offline danlev66

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 08:34 am »
Ok, now comment on this!
(Part 1)

Introduction
There are many good games on Sploder, but this, I think, is one of the best. A lot of time was obviously taken to make this game. The game was made by gamethomas, an excellent game maker. This Physics Puzzle game is now a big hit, AND it’s been made in DECEMBER 2011!

Gameplay
I really enjoyed playing this game as it is truly a great game. Four bamboozling puzzles lurk in the Castle, waiting for you to try them.  Also, two bosses await your presence when they try and beat you with their powerful spikes! Yes, I find it an amazing game. Every 3 levels is a boss, by the way, and the bosses are just thrilling. Gamethomas is obviously experienced in making great bosses because those bosses were splendid. And the final boss is even more thrilling.

Realistic?
Was it? Well, I’m not criticizing the game, but some of those things you just wouldn’t find in a castle. On Level 1 and 2, you have to collect 10 coins. See? But, many things are realistic. Spikes from the bosses, ninja stars, and…Well, nothing else, but this doesn’t spoil the game.

Pros
The highlight of this game is probably the Puzzles, as most of the game is dedicated to the puzzles. Also, I enjoyed the sort of Castle-like backgrounds. It makes it seem more realistic. I also enjoyed the bosses a LOT. I won’t go into too much detail about the bosses, but it’s basically just avoid the boss until the life bar runs out. I like how the idea itself is so simple, yet it makes it a really good boss. It’s all about the little details.

Cons
Despite the time taken to create such a great game, it’s a BIT of a pushover to do if you’re good at Physics Puzzle games. I DON’T think many people like quick-to-play games, but, oh well. Also, it COULD have been extended. Obviously, I’m not saying there’s not enough levels, but maybe the extra three levels to get the full 9 levels would have been appreciated. I mean, there would be another boss and two extra levels. Also, there wasn’t really a story behind this game. I, personally, think that every game should have a story behind it.

Efforts
Well, it’s clear that gamethomas took a LONG time to make this game, but it’s a bit of a pushover. You can get through each level in seconds as long as you have some brains. The cons should show you what I mean by this.

Puzzles
Well, it’s not 100% puzzles, but the game is dedicated to puzzles, (CRAFTY castle) so a lot of puzzles are involved. I like the variety of puzzles types. There are Selectors, Blocks and Spikes which are involved in these Puzzles.

Fun
This game is EXCEEDINGLY fun, despite the cons. The details and the adventure+ action are the base of the game-then the game develops into a huge adventure, which is a lot of fun to play.

Ratings and Overall

Effort Playing: 5/10
Effort Making: 10/10
Puzzles: 7/10
Realistic: 5/10
Fun Playing: 10/10

Overall: 37/50

Conclusion
Well, the Overall shows a great game, but it could be taken an extra mile. The Ratings show that the Cons made a huge difference in the Ratings while the Pros weren’t so varied. Still, it’s a great game.

Ending
Well, that’s all about it! Why not play Crafty Castle by gamethomas? It’s a great game, and Crafty Castle 2 is out! Also, before you play Crafty Castle, why not play the Crafty Castle minigame!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 09:09 am by danlev66 »

Offline danlev66

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 09:10 am »
Oops even though it says Part 1 that was the whole thing! Lol! Anway, what about that one?

Offline danlev66

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 12:00 pm »
This isn't my real review. My real review is much better than THIS.

Offline antoniobrown

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 08:48 pm »
pretty good review short sweet and to the point good work
djp