Author Topic: One Tip to Get Views! :D  (Read 195 times)

Offline poshtoffee

• Guard
  • Im Spechaul! :D
    • View Profile
    • why do you care?
One Tip to Get Views! :D
« on: July 07, 2012, 08:26 am »
Hi guys i have realized that some members get views more than other well you have probably too! anyways iv'e seen that if you make loads of games like more than 1 or 2 a day then you don't get that many views because the games don't have time to sink in. So what i do is that i make games which take a while to make  and then once they have published don't publish a another game for a little while! Also get your game a good name which will attract members into that game. you can put the name in CAPITAL LETTERS so it stands out or give it a name which people will straight away think its fun! Also you can always make your games themed like a simpsons related game or something like that! But the main thing is to make the game fun because if you get nice comments its so much better than loads 'o' views! Also have fun while making your game,thank you!

Offline poshtoffee

• Guard
  • Im Spechaul! :D
    • View Profile
    • why do you care?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 08:43 am »
bump?

Offline bijesnazaba

• Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
  • Go go go Grosjean
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 11:49 am »
Tags too... if you copy most popular tags, your popularity and views will increase. (I use that)
Join ARS, we need more members. :)) :)) Please. Look at this cool driver below:

Isn't he fenomenal!

Offline Mr. Numbers

• Launcher
  • Yoshimonsters.webs.com Owner
    • View Profile
    • Yoshimonsters
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 01:39 pm »
I already do these tips and still get NO vievs or comments at all. Well, okay, the odd few views.
Did you know carrots are good for your eyes? GIFSoup

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 06:41 am »
Posted By: poshtoffeename which will attract members into that game.
Done that. I made a puzzle strategy shooter called "I hate Sploder". I got  714 views.....
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.