Author Topic: Close Request  (Read 445 times)

Offline Zynox

• Mortar
  • Trolling you always.
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2012, 12:08 am »
Posted By: peruguy2005
Posted By: eclipserainWhat exactly are you trying to change?

Trolls.

The many millions of noobs.

The majority of the problems on Sploder, and actually fix them instead of complaining about them.

The irony of it all. >.>
I suppose.

Offline Cheesypuff

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 12:08 am »
Posted By: peruguy2005Plans

Plan One: Place Accepted People in A Test

This will be simple, as all we need to do is remove the starting rank from Private to Nooborn, and yes, to bring that rank back. The category Nooborns can only see is "School". The new people will be given tests, and if they pass, they go to Test 2, and then Test 3. If they pass, they have to have a final test pledging to not be a noob when you get out. Scanning the records, they will also check who is an alt or not.  If they pass all that, they will turn into a Private. However, if they do not pass all that, they are taken to more tests, until they get to the final exam to pledge. Members acting nooby in the real forums, will be demoted to this rank. "School" can only be viewed by N00borns and Lts. There can maybe only be one test, or a few. If you are allowed to make an alt, the alt will be promoted straight to Private.

Really? Sounds like you just want to feel more accomplished and have a higher rank than gib-grunt. -_-
I had an inappropriate signature so a meddling idiot had to remove it.

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
Close Request
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2012, 12:08 am »

This will be simple, as all we need to do is remove the starting rank from Private to Nooborn, and yes, to bring that rank back. The category Nooborns can only see is "School". The new people will be given tests, and if they pass, they go to Test 2, and then Test 3. If they pass, they have to have a final test pledging to not be a noob when you get out. Scanning the records, they will also check who is an alt or not.  If they pass all that, they will turn into a Private. However, if they do not pass all that, they are taken to more tests, until they get to the final exam to pledge. Members acting nooby in the real forums, will be demoted to this rank. "School" can only be viewed by N00borns and Lts. There can maybe only be one test, or a few. If you are allowed to make an alt, the alt will be promoted straight to Private.
No, its a backwards way to run a forum, I have seen ones have a similar system and fall apart quickly.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
  • Never give up on your dreams; just keep going.
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2012, 12:08 am »
Posted By: etxbear
Posted By: peruguy2005It is just because you guys haven't seen my plans.

Were those idiots who at least TRIED to improve the site even tell a General?

Like Mods even care about how Sploder is going downhill.

Ya know, have you every thought that part of the problem could be you?

Your ego makes you fail to see that Sploder cannot be perfect. There will always be somebody that will troll and taunt and bully, therefore ruining any chance of your utopia. A utopia can't have room for error, for having room for error is an error within itself. A perfect thing cannot have an error for obvious reasons.

THEN GET RID OF THE BULLIES WHO MEAN IT, MAKE TROLLS HAVE FUN, AND STUFF.

JESUS CHRIST.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2012, 12:09 am »
Okay, then what. You want noobs to merge into the forum easily and get millions of spam?

You know what, I ought you will people need to learn, a lesson.

Offline Elroy

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2012, 12:10 am »
Kid, calm down. It's nearly impossible to turn sceptile fans and jaden haters into mature people, and trolls into non trolls. Just enjoy the small amount of mature people that reside on this forum.

Offline mrmaker1596

• Guard
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2012, 12:12 am »
Posted By: peruguy2005Okay, then what. You want noobs to merge into the forum easily and get millions of spam?

You know what, I ought you will people need to learn, a lesson.
There is all ready people like that, but I won't point fingers.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2012, 12:12 am »
I guess my noob apocolypse story really is gonna be true....

If we don't care, more noobs are gonna get here more easily, until they outnumber us.

Offline matthade2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2012, 12:13 am »
yesh no wonder peruguy is trying to make sploder better..you all are being complete splodes to him..

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I farted.
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder Profile
Close Request
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2012, 12:13 am »
Posted By: etxbear
Posted By: peruguy2005It is just because you guys haven't seen my plans.

Were those idiots who at least TRIED to improve the site even tell a General?

Like Mods even care about how Sploder is going downhill.

Ya know, have you every thought that part of the problem could be you?

Your ego makes you fail to see that Sploder cannot be perfect. There will always be somebody that will troll and taunt and bully, therefore ruining any chance of your utopia. A utopia can't have room for error, for having room for error is an error within itself. A perfect thing cannot have an error for obvious reasons.

THEN GET RID OF THE BULLIES WHO MEAN IT, MAKE TROLLS HAVE FUN, AND STUFF.

JESUS CHRIST.

But there's still room for error, for a bully can come in and cause trouble. A utopia would be lacking in bullies and wouldn't have to worry about that changing. Sploder would have to worry about changing.

Offline matthade2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2012, 12:14 am »
Posted By: matthade2yesh no wonder peruguy is trying to make sploder better..you all are being complete splodes to him..

Offline raquzzic

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2012, 12:14 am »

Plan Two: Noobgenics

Should school fail, the last resort is simple: Ban all the noobs.  Getting rid of the noobs in their entirety will make sploder a completely noob free site.  To go about this, there re rigorous tests each memeber of sploder must do.  They must first make a platformer game with at least 10,000 blocks, complete story and be fun.  If it is not fun', than the noob is banned.  If anyone, even those trusted show the noob genes they will be banned from sploder forever!  The master member race is imminent, all we need are generals and MSMs to make concentration forums for the noobs so we can hound them up, than we ban each and every one of them once we have enough hounded up.  If anyone on sploder is seen befirending a noob, their genes are impure and will be banned as well!  For no noob shall taint the soldier master race!

HEIL PERUGUY!  LONG LIVE SPLODER!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:15 am by raquzzic »
DEMO the Funk: http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,315544.0.html

What's been said about the Funk so far:
"that was the most amazing arcade scroller I have ever played. I can't wait to try the full game. The demo I give a 10/10." -Matty

Offline eclipserain

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2012, 12:16 am »
Block access to the site and only allow Geoff to get in.

Utopia.

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I farted.
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder Profile
Close Request
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2012, 12:16 am »
Posted By: raquzzic

Should school fail, the last resort is simple: Ban all the noobs.  Getting rid of the noobs in their entirety will make sploder a completely noob free site.  To go about this, there re rigorous tests each memeber of sploder must do.  They must first make a platformer game with at least 10,000 blocks, complete story and be fun.  If it is not fun', than the noob is banned.  If anyone, even those trusted show the noob genes they will be banned from sploder forever!  The master member race is imminent, all we need are generals and MSMs to make concentration forums for the noobs so we can hound them up, than we ban each and every one of them once we have enough hounded up.  If anyone on sploder is seen befirending a noob, their genes are impure and will be banned as well!  For no noob shall taint the soldier master race!

Lol Noobgenics...

Comedic portmanteau, man.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2012, 12:17 am »

School will definitely  work.

Offline Sonic234

• Disruptor
  • Are you sure it's just not in your head?
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2012, 12:18 am »
Nice...Now your changing your mind...

Offline raquzzic

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2012, 12:19 am »
BUT WE MUST BAN ALL THE NOOBS!

School is impractical and doesn't get rid of the problem, only delays it.  If we just banned all the noobs directly, a perfect soldier utopia is assured.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:20 am by raquzzic »

"that was the most amazing arcade scroller I have ever played. I can't wait to try the full game. The demo I give a 10/10." -Matty

Offline eclipserain

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2012, 12:20 am »
There was a Sploder War 1? :O

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2012, 12:20 am »
Posted By: eclipserainThere was a Sploder War 1? :O

The one where the Sceptile noobs raged.

Offline Elroy

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2012, 12:21 am »
removed
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:21 am by elroysice »

Offline mrmaker1596

• Guard
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2012, 12:21 am »
I request a close.

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2012, 12:21 am »
Posted By: elroysiceSploder War 1?

Posted By: eclipserainThere was a Sploder War 1? :O

The one where the Sceptile noobs raged.

Offline raquzzic

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2012, 12:22 am »
For our tests, we will do a simple one:

Make them play a sceptile game.  If they like it, they get banned.

Imagine how many noobs will be eliminated from such a move!

Offline superalex5523

• Disruptor
  • Turtles
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2012, 12:22 am »
Wow,like you're any better.
(not you mrmaker)
Posted By: mrmaker1596I request a close.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:23 am by superalex5523 »

Offline superalex5523

• Disruptor
  • Turtles
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2012, 12:23 am »
Posted By: raquzzicFor our tests, we will do a simple one:

Make them play a sceptile game.  If they like it, they get banned.

Imagine how many noobs will be eliminated from such a move!

XD

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• World Wrestling Federation
  • Centipede
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
Close Request
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2012, 12:23 am »

I know what you did there. That is like what Hitler did.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2012, 12:25 am »
Posted By: tfandmetalmusic

I know what you did there. That is like what Hitler did.

Tod allen noobs. Vergewaltigen sie mit deiner ganzen Kraft! Und tötet sie alle Ewigkeit. Tod allen Noobs!

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
Close Request
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2012, 12:26 am »

xD

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2012, 12:34 am »

Offline TylerJ

• Mortar
  • Only Chuck Norris can kill me (TylerJRadman)!
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2012, 12:36 am »
Really, peruguy? That system is cruel. Sploder is for fun, not making you stay in some stupid school for a month.
Hitlist:
My punching bag

Huglist:
Chim
Wweandmetalmusic
Tommy123
Shad
Sonic234
TheBlueFire

How's my signature?
Email us at [email protected]