Author Topic: Close Request  (Read 453 times)

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
  • Never give up on your dreams; just keep going.
    • View Profile
Close Request
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:26 pm »
Let us let millions of noobs devour us.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 01:48 pm by peruguy2005 »

Offline Sonic234

• Disruptor
  • Are you sure it's just not in your head?
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 11:27 pm »
Yes.I agree.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 11:28 pm »
Posted By: sonicwerehog234Yes.I agree.

Get this message out to the whole forum!

But don't actually spam.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 11:33 pm »
So you all don't want Sploder to be perfect....?

Offline mrmaker1596

• Guard
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 11:37 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005So you all don't want Sploder to be perfect....?
Nothing can be perfect not even sploder :(.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 11:38 pm »
Posted By: mrmaker1596
Posted By: peruguy2005So you all don't want Sploder to be perfect....?
Nothing can be perfect not even sploder :(.

By perfect, I don't mean perfect<&>. I mean better than its current state.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:39 pm by peruguy2005 »

Offline eclipserain

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 11:39 pm »
What exactly are you trying to change?

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 11:42 pm »
Posted By: eclipserainWhat exactly are you trying to change?

Trolls.

The many millions of noobs.

The majority of the problems on Sploder, and actually fix them instead of complaining about them.

Offline eclipserain

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 11:43 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005

Trolls.

The majority of the problems on Sploder, and actually fix them instead of complaining about them.

Trolls and noobs cannot be fixed.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 11:45 pm »
Posted By: eclipserain

Trolls.

Trolls and noobs cannot be fixed.

They can.  Maybe not trolls, but noobs can. We just haven't thought enough, to actually teach noobs to be half-decent.

Offline FatGuyWithABeard

• Disruptor
  • I'm not jolly.
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 11:46 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005I am gonna form a huge club called M.T.M.S.P (Mission To Make Sploder Perfect). This will get ideas out on how to make Sploder completely perfect, no problems, nothing bad, just a calm utopia. I plan to team up with many people, Soldiers, Lt., and even Generals to make Sploder an internet utopia. Who is with me on this mission?
SPA rip off!

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
Close Request
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 11:47 pm »
The human element sadly renders this impossible.

Offline Cheesypuff

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 11:48 pm »
You know, the system on Sploder is absolutely fine. People think they'll come off as 'mature' or something if they just talk about how bad it is and try to start a revolution out of nothing. It's been this way always. And there's always been people who try to take some motivational standpoint to "Save Sploder" and they just end up looking like idiots who don't have enough to do. Nothing needs fixing. If you want to make a difference go volunteer to benefit your community.
I had an inappropriate signature so a meddling idiot had to remove it.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 11:49 pm »
Posted By: cheesepuddingYou know, the system on Sploder is absolutely fine. People think they'll come off as 'mature' or something if they just talk about how bad it is and try to start a revolution out of nothing. It's been this way always. And there's always been people who try to take some motivational standpoint to "Save Sploder" and they just end up looking like idiots who don't have enough to do. Nothing needs fixing. If you want to make a difference go volunteer to benefit your community.

You'll see my plans. I just need one General to make these easily come true. When the actual thread is made, I will tell the plans.

Offline Elroy

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 11:49 pm »
A peaceful utopia? On the Internet? Bwahahahaha... You seem to not know much about the Internet, my child.

Offline Cheesypuff

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 11:51 pm »
Posted By: cheesepuddingYou know, the system on Sploder is absolutely fine. People think they'll come off as 'mature' or something if they just talk about how bad it is and try to start a revolution out of nothing. It's been this way always. And there's always been people who try to take some motivational standpoint to "Save Sploder" and they just end up looking like idiots who don't have enough to do. Nothing needs fixing. If you want to make a difference go volunteer to benefit your community.

You'll see my plans. I just need one General to make these easily come true. When the actual thread is made, I will tell the plans.

God, stop trying to take the 'hero' role. Just leave people alone and gtfo if it's too 'immature' and there's too many 'noobs' for you.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 11:51 pm »
Posted By: elroysiceA peaceful utopia? On the Internet? Bwahahahaha... You seem to not know much about the Internet, my child.

IT IS POSSIBLE!

There are easily ways to make Sploder peaceful, and there is. We just need to fully scan everything that is wrong with Sploder these days.

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I farted.
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder Profile
Close Request
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 11:51 pm »
How does one make an internet utopia, exactly? How does one make Sploder perfect?

I don't understand the idea of a "perfect website".

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 11:52 pm »
Posted By: cheesepudding

God, stop trying to take the 'hero' role. Just leave people alone and gtfo if it's too 'immature' and there's too many 'noobs' for you.

So you want it like this? You want the forum, or even the internet to be the useless dump it is right now. We might not be able to make the Internet as a whole any better, but we can with Sploder.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 11:53 pm »
It is just because you guys haven't seen my plans.

Were those idiots who at least TRIED to improve the site even tell a General?

Like Mods even care about how Sploder is going downhill.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:55 pm by peruguy2005 »

Offline theravicale

• Electropede
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
Close Request
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 11:55 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005It is just because you guys haven't seen my plans.
Then say your plans to win support.

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 11:55 pm »

I'm trembling.

Offline Cheesypuff

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 11:55 pm »
Posted By: cheesepudding

So you want it like this? You want the forum, or even the internet to be the useless dump it is right now. We might not be able to make the Internet as a whole any better, but we can with Sploder.

It's... Fine. I'm sure you think you're doing yourself justice and making yourself look super wise and inspirational and a definite candidate for a higher rank, but you're just looking like a kid who thinks he's going to eliminate trolls and newbies from the internet. You haven't even given any hints to what 'cleansing of the noobs' you're going to do.

But really, keep going. I'll be there crying at the feet of the golden statue that will be made in your honor once you make the entire internet a safe haven for children such as yourself.

Offline Mechanism G

• I make Mrezman feel depressed.
  • Disruptor
  • A of ♠™
    • View Profile
    • Uh...
Close Request
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 11:58 pm »
No system will be completely perfect. That in itself is perfection.
<a href="http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d002y937&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d002y937&amp;cs=1</a><a href="http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d003ep3q&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d003ep3q&amp;cs=1</a>
<a href="http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d0039ome&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d0039ome&amp;cs=1</a>

Offline theravicale

• Electropede
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
Close Request
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 11:59 pm »
Posted By: mrdragonNo system will be completely perfect. That in itself is perfection.
No truer words have ever been spoken on this forum, with the exception of "Alot is two words"

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2012, 12:03 am »
Posted By: ravicalesalt
Posted By: mrdragonNo system will be completely perfect. That in itself is perfection.
No truer words have ever been spoken on this forum, with the exception of "Alot is two words"

-_______-

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2012, 12:03 am »
Plans<&>

Plan One: Place Accepted People in A Test

This will be simple, as all we need to do is remove the starting rank from Private to Nooborn, and yes, to bring that rank back. The category Nooborns can only see is "School". The new people will be given tests, and if they pass, they go to Test 2, and then Test 3. If they pass, they have to have a final test pledging to not be a noob when you get out. Scanning the records, they will also check who is an alt or not.  If they pass all that, they will turn into a Private. However, if they do not pass all that, they are taken to more tests, until they get to the final exam to pledge. Members acting nooby in the real forums, will be demoted to this rank. "School" can only be viewed by N00borns and Lts. There can maybe only be one test, or a few. If you are allowed to make an alt, the alt will be promoted straight to Private.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:07 am by peruguy2005 »

Offline eclipserain

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2012, 12:05 am »
Posted By: peruguy2005Plans

This will be simple, as all we need to do is remove the starting rank from Private to Nooborn, and yes, to bring that rank back. The category Nooborns can only see is "School". The new people will be given tests, and if they pass, they go to Test 2, and then Test 3. If they pass, they have to have a final test pledging to not be a noob when you get out. Scanning the records, they will also check who is an alt or not.  If they pass all that, they will turn into a Private. However, if they do not pass all that, they are taken to more tests, until they get to the final exam to pledge. Members acting nooby in the real forums, will be demoted to this rank. "School" can only be viewed by N00borns and Lts.

...This site's for fun BTW

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I farted.
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder Profile
Close Request
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2012, 12:05 am »

Were those idiots who at least TRIED to improve the site even tell a General?

Like Mods even care about how Sploder is going downhill.

Ya know, have you every thought that part of the problem could be you?

Your ego makes you fail to see that Sploder cannot be perfect. There will always be somebody that will troll and taunt and bully, therefore ruining any chance of your utopia. A utopia can't have room for error, for having room for error is an error within itself. A perfect thing cannot have an error for obvious reasons.

Offline mrmaker1596

• Guard
    • View Profile
Close Request
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2012, 12:07 am »
Posted By: peruguy2005Plans

This will be simple, as all we need to do is remove the starting rank from Private to Nooborn, and yes, to bring that rank back. The category Nooborns can only see is "School". The new people will be given tests, and if they pass, they go to Test 2, and then Test 3. If they pass, they have to have a final test pledging to not be a noob when you get out. Scanning the records, they will also check who is an alt or not.  If they pass all that, they will turn into a Private. However, if they do not pass all that, they are taken to more tests, until they get to the final exam to pledge. Members acting nooby in the real forums, will be demoted to this rank. "School" can only be viewed by N00borns and Lts.
But I don't want to go to school :(.