Author Topic: Your in Your Home Alone....  (Read 419 times)

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« on: June 29, 2012, 12:42 pm »
Your in your home alone because your parents are going on a trip and they leave you here.When you went into your room you hear a noise downstairs.Do you pick
 
A.Go downstairs

B.Go to bed

C.wet your pants
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 08:25 pm by failarmy »
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline NPC

  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,322
  • Karma: +449/-0
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:43 pm »
RPFG's.

A
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:16 pm by npc10000 »
 

Offline casper11

  • Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • ******
  • Posts: 27,116
  • Karma: +5844/-0
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:43 pm »
D. Shout at the dog.
Boo
 

Offline peterzhang1

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,806
  • Karma: +321/-0
  • Barney is my enemy.
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 12:43 pm »
a



 

Offline tedbear2

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,109
  • Karma: +29/-0
  • You have done well, young grasshopper.
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 12:44 pm »
depends what the time is
Now that's agreed, join my Forum: www.splodgeforums.proboards.com

And now a word from our sponsors;
 

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 12:46 pm »
You go downstairs there is nothing there until the TV turns on by its self.What do you pick

A.Run out of the house

B.Wet your pants! alot

C.Dont panic
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline peterzhang1

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,806
  • Karma: +321/-0
  • Barney is my enemy.
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 12:47 pm »
c



 

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 12:50 pm »
You dont panic then you hear a voice in the closet saying G--EE-T O-UT what do you pick?

A.Do you get out of the house

B.go into the closet

C.call the cops
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline peterzhang1

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,806
  • Karma: +321/-0
  • Barney is my enemy.
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 12:52 pm »
a



 

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 12:53 pm »
You get out of the house but the door is locked then you hear footsteps coming down from the stairs what do you pick?

A.Break the window

B.Wet your pants

C.call the cops
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline alon

  • General
  • Bugmeister
  • *****
  • Posts: 25,437
  • Karma: +1614/-0
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 01:04 pm »
A
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:05 pm by Alonessix »
 

Offline liamnight

  • Electropede
  • *****
  • Posts: 23,438
  • Karma: +773/-0
  • Have a question? PM me!
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 01:05 pm »
A


Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer
  - Set up a Gameshow (Trials)
  - Create and upload an addon at the previous forums (warnings)

Promotions:

  Sr: December 2011
  Lt: August 20th 2012
  Gn: Feb 16th 2013
 

Offline kyl3

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,350
  • Karma: +94/-0
  • kyleissocoollike/awesomekid123/moviesworthwatching
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 01:06 pm »
B



~-Kyle-~
 

Offline gamezman305

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Karma: +19/-0
  • >>>>>>>>>
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 01:06 pm »
Rpfg
 

Offline ticktatwert

  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,127
  • Karma: +197/-0
  • Look ahead and never stop believeing
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2012, 01:08 pm »
g
Join my forum for 2 mainsite awards http://tempsquickforum.createaforum.com
 

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 01:12 pm »
You break the window until suddenly someone tapped you on the back,you look behind you see a bright star on the floor what would you do?

A.Pick it up

B.get out of the house
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline alon

  • General
  • Bugmeister
  • *****
  • Posts: 25,437
  • Karma: +1614/-0
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 01:15 pm »
Hmm... A. I'm too curious, I'll probably get killed. O_o
 

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 01:30 pm »
You pick up the bright star and there's a note to it says  "YOUR LIFE IS IN-DANGER GET THIS STAR FOR HOPE" when you suddenly put the the star in your pocket someone shoots you with a antidote and you fall asleep.When you wake up you find your self in a old house there is a sign next to one of the doors it says "DON'T COME IN OR YOU WOULD NEVER COME OUT" you are to curious so you go into the door until you fall in shards of glass and the door locks you in there your bleeding quickly!
until you remembered the star you take the bright star out from your pocket the star said it will give him hope but how dose he make the thing work? what would you do?

A.Get the star and shove it into your heart

B.wait until you die

C.pray
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline peruguy2005

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,452
  • Karma: +47/-0
  • Never give up on your dreams; just keep going.
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 01:32 pm »
A


 

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 01:40 pm »
You shove it into your heart then suddenly! you got wings when you go to the top there is a other sign that says "I AM WATCHING YOU..." then you go to the door then you see a TV a show was on buy you had never seen before and there's a couch you sit down on the couch and your thinking if this is a trap then suddenly the the window opened and a huge swarm of spikes came drifting off to you! you quickly try to get out of the room but the door is locked then the TV turned to a other channel your parents where on TV they where tied up then a voice came in the other room it said "IM HERE" what would you do?

A.Try to open the door

B.scream

C.pretend this is a dream
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 01:50 pm »
for me i pick b
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline peterzhang1

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,806
  • Karma: +321/-0
  • Barney is my enemy.
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 02:59 pm »
b



 

Offline sploderfaced

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,204
  • Karma: +25/-0
  • Y U NO GIVE ME COOKIES?!
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 03:05 pm »
A
SploderFaced is a noob. XD
 

Offline lollyspot

  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,765
  • Karma: +31/-0
  • Uh My name is Maya...
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 03:11 pm »
D. Bucket List Time
Your Knife, My Back, My Gun, Your Head
 

Offline failarmy

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,018
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 08:03 pm »
When you try to open the door one spike came out from the door so the spike with into your hand when you try to use the star it didn't work but then you found a rope
what will you do with it?

A.Tie it on your hand for the blood to stop bleeding

B.scream more

C.wet your pants because your freaking scared
IM FAILARMY DEAL WITH IT
 

Offline NPC

  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,322
  • Karma: +449/-0
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 08:06 pm »
D. Move to RPFG's.
 

Offline MIB agent Bob

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 2,912
  • Karma: +44/-0
  • Mess with the viper, you get the fangs.
    • View Profile
    • Arcadeprehacks
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2012, 08:08 pm »
At that time, I would do more then wetting my pants, but after I got a hold of myself, I would chose A.

psst, click the globe ;)
 

Offline wweandmetalmusic

  • World Wrestling Federation
  • Centipede
  • *****
  • Posts: 17,042
  • Karma: +570/-0
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 08:10 pm »
Posted By: npc10000D. Move to RPFG's.

 

Offline Mechanism G

  • I make Mrezman feel depressed.
  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,679
  • Karma: +584/-0
  • A of ♠™
    • View Profile
    • Uh...
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 08:17 pm »
The noise would be from my dog knowing how to open doors. It is quite annoying.
<a href="http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d002y937&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d002y937&amp;cs=1</a><a href="http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d003ep3q&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d003ep3q&amp;cs=1</a>
<a href="http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d0039ome&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game.swf?s=d0039ome&amp;cs=1</a>
 

Offline crystalcovefreak

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 2,112
  • Karma: +40/-0
  • SCOURGE General Cove, Heil Minjaze!
    • View Profile
    • michaelleslie.webs.com
Your in Your Home Alone....
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 08:20 pm »
e, jump out the window and run too the bus stop.