Author Topic: Guys, Maybe You Haven't Noticed?  (Read 205 times)

Jaggerto

Guys, Maybe You Haven't Noticed?
« on: June 26, 2012, 02:46 am »
I just realized, maybe we're being a bit harsh on Peru. He's just a kid, like most of us. And just like the rest of us, he's a member. A normal member. Okay, so he's a noob. But we have a load of noobs here, and it's beginning to seem like we're just ganging up on him. I don't hate him at all, and most of you will say the same. But really, on the past few days on tiny he's just been getting flamed mostly. And it's kind of time it stopped. If you don't like him, then just leave him alone. Nobody joined here for enemies, we join Sploder for friends. Not to be flamed everyday. How would you like it? I know how he feels, and I don't like that feeling. I've been harsh on him too. And you know something? I feel a bit sorry for him. Just all I'm saying is, maybe we should give him some space and let him say what he wants to. Flame me all you want, but I just want to point out that some of us could be a little nicer to him sometimes.

Offline Angelxxx

• Disruptor
  • *Pokes*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 02:48 am »
Posted By: JaggertoI just realized, maybe we're being a bit harsh on Peru. He's just a kid, like most of us. And just like the rest of us, he's a member. A normal member. Okay, so he's a noob. But we have a load of noobs here, and it's beginning to seem like we're just ganging up on him. I don't hate him at all, and most of you will say the same. But really, on the past few days on tiny he's just been getting flamed mostly. And it's kind of time it stopped. If you don't like him, then just leave him alone. Nobody joined here for enemies, we join Sploder for friends. Not to be flamed everyday. How would you like it? I know how he feels, and I don't like that feeling. I've been harsh on him too. And you know something? I feel a bit sorry for him. Just all I'm saying is, maybe we should give him some space and let him say what he wants to. Flame me all you want, but I just want to point out that some of us could be a little nicer to him sometimes.

Yeah, I agree. What did he ever do to us that was so bad?

Offline bocchi!

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 02:48 am »
We aren't flaming him, we're pointing out his idiocy.

Offline patelio03

• Bugmeister
  • Splatter is happiness, happiness is darkness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 02:49 am »
Yeah.
I luv Splatter. Nuff' Said.

Jaggerto

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 02:49 am »
Posted By: charismaticWe aren't flaming him, we're pointing out his idiocy.

We're normally flaming him on tiny. And it's not his fault if he's not very clever.

Offline Angelxxx

• Disruptor
  • *Pokes*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 02:50 am »
Guys, you do know that Peru will probably see this when he logs on?
And that will make things even worse.

Offline PitfulHuman

• Mortar
  • <コ:彡
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 02:50 am »
Posted By: Jaggerto

We're normally flaming him on tiny. And it's not his fault if he's not very clever.

I dont recall such a thing on tiny.
god damn, my old posts are so cringe

Jaggerto

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 02:51 am »
Posted By: PitfulHuman
Posted By: Jaggerto

I dont recall such a thing on tiny.

You've got a different timezone to me. And peru normally goes on in my timezone.

Jaggerto

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 02:52 am »
Posted By: angelxxxGuys, you do know that Peru will probably see this when he logs on?
And that will make things even worse.

Oh yeah.. lol.

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 02:52 am »
Posted By: angelxxx
Posted By: JaggertoI just realized, maybe we're being a bit harsh on Peru. He's just a kid, like most of us. And just like the rest of us, he's a member. A normal member. Okay, so he's a noob. But we have a load of noobs here, and it's beginning to seem like we're just ganging up on him. I don't hate him at all, and most of you will say the same. But really, on the past few days on tiny he's just been getting flamed mostly. And it's kind of time it stopped. If you don't like him, then just leave him alone. Nobody joined here for enemies, we join Sploder for friends. Not to be flamed everyday. How would you like it? I know how he feels, and I don't like that feeling. I've been harsh on him too. And you know something? I feel a bit sorry for him. Just all I'm saying is, maybe we should give him some space and let him say what he wants to. Flame me all you want, but I just want to point out that some of us could be a little nicer to him sometimes.

Oh you know, just insulted a nationality on illegitimate grounds. That's not offensive at all.

Jaggerto

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 02:55 am »
Posted By: swallowthesun
Posted By: angelxxx

Oh you know, just insulted a nationality on illegitimate grounds. That's not offensive at all.

lol

Offline bocchi!

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 02:57 am »
Also. If you havn't noticed, peruguy flames us more than we do to him (not that I even recall anyone flaming him at all). In the past hour I've seen him post the kind of friendly chatter such as "splode you", "Grow a richard", "Americans Are Whiny Brats", etc. Yep, he deserves soo much pity.

Offline mrezman

• Heavy Cruiser
  • (╯ಠ益ಠ)╯彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 04:07 am »
@charis
LOL "friendly chatter"

Jaggerto

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 02:07 pm »
Posted By: charismaticAlso. If you havn't noticed, peruguy flames us more than we do to him (not that I even recall anyone flaming him at all). In the past hour I've seen him post the kind of friendly chatter such as "splode you", "Grow a richard", "Americans Are Whiny Brats", etc. Yep, he deserves soo much pity.

I know he can be a richard, but maybe if we leave him alone he might stop flaming. All we normally do is pity him for nothing most of the time, tbh. But I still agree, he does deserve some pity.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
  • Never give up on your dreams; just keep going.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 02:10 pm »
....I'm just speechless here.

Jaggerto

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 02:14 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005....I'm just speechless here.

Good or bad way...?