Author Topic: Movie Reviews  (Read 108 times)

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
Movie Reviews
« on: June 25, 2012, 10:11 pm »
Im bored so I feel like reviewing some movies.

MAY INCLUDE SPOLIERS

8 Mile MA 15+

Well this review is all about the movie "8 mile". The movie had actors such as Marshall mathers (Eminem), Mekhi phifer, Kim bassinger and much more Allstars. 8 mile is a movie which revolves around the life of eminem and his troubled mother. Eminem or his stage name "Jimmy B rabbit" has also got stage fright and chokes. Bringing his rep down. Eminem must put up with his mother and her husband who hates him. Rabbit also has trouble with papa docs gang which encounters many times in the movie. This movie is a great buy and worth watching. Although I do advise you be over 15 but I watched it at the age of 9.

(This movie includes violence,s3x scenes,swearing,s3xual references.)

Nightmare on elm street R 18+
This movie was a request from sonicdude102. Nightmare on elm street is a story about a person who kills in people's nightmares. He aims on a group of kids mainly. This is because they burned his face and is why his face is like it is. They locked him in a garden shed and burnt it. And this is why he has the garden tool weapons. I've watched the whole series and is a good watch if you are in a mood for a classic horror movie.

If you would like a movie up here just pm me.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:31 pm by applepieofdooms »

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Movie Reviews
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 10:25 pm »
Whenever I see movie reviews on this forum I'm reminded of when ironmonkey spammed them all over. (It was him, wasn't it?)
The Boogeyman is Coming.

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
Movie Reviews
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 10:27 pm »
Posted By: superluigi77Whenever I see movie reviews on this forum I'm reminded of when ironmonkey spammed them all over. (It was him, wasn't it?)

I wasn't here when he did that. Have a request?

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
Movie Reviews
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 10:27 pm »
Wrong sir! The kids' parents killed freddy so Freddy killed the kids! He has razors for fingers, and he used to be a huge bully when he was younger. He kills in dreams and he can only be killed by people losing their belief in him!
I'm back!

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
Movie Reviews
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 10:28 pm »
Posted By: Sonicdude102Wrong sir! The kids' parents killed freddy so Freddy killed the kids! He has razors for fingers, and he used to be a huge bully when he was younger. He kills in dreams and he can only be killed by people losing their belief in him!

I haven't seen the movie in at least 4-5 years so I'm a bit rusty.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
Movie Reviews
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 10:29 pm »
Posted By: applepieofdooms
Posted By: Sonicdude102Wrong sir! The kids' parents killed freddy so Freddy killed the kids! He has razors for fingers, and he used to be a huge bully when he was younger. He kills in dreams and he can only be killed by people losing their belief in him!

Ah. It's rated R lol I watched it when I was like 7! My friend saw it ate age 6!
I'm back!

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
Movie Reviews
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 10:30 pm »
Posted By: Sonicdude102
Posted By: applepieofdooms

Ah. It's rated R lol I watched it when I was like 7! My friend saw it ate age 6!

Same.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
Movie Reviews
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 02:44 pm »
bump
I'm back!