Author Topic: That's My Boy  (Read 170 times)

Offline bobbler

• Instagram me @sparkee ! <3
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Matthew Sparks
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« on: June 23, 2012, 11:43 pm »
Seriously. This is the funniest movie I have godsplode seen in like 2 years. What was the other kid thinking who posted that he left the movie theater like 10 minutes in!? You obviously didn't go see it because this was comedy genius. Every. Single. Moment. Every single moment! Me and my girl never stopped laughing. Nobody in the packed movie theater did. And mother splode Vanilla Ice is Adam Sandler's best friend in the movie! That makes it an instant splode classic. I love this movie. Go see it.

EDIT: I am serious. Not only is this movie perfectly funny, the moments where it's supposed to be heart touching ARE ACTUALLY HEART TOUCHING. And the moments where you're supposed to feel good, you actually feel good. The splode they do in this movie is classic, and the soundtracks to everything in this movie go perfectly.

10/10 EASY
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:48 pm by bobbler »

Offline eclipserain

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 11:44 pm »
Can't tell if serious

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 11:45 pm »
What's this about a "girl"?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:46 pm by applepieofdooms »

Offline bobbler

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Matthew Sparks
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 11:46 pm »
Posted By: eclipserainCan't tell if serious

I'm dead serious.

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 11:47 pm »
Posted By: bobbler

I'm dead serious.

Your dead wrong.

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 11:48 pm »
h8rz gonna h8

Offline bobbler

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Matthew Sparks
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 11:49 pm »
Posted By: applepieofdoomsWhat's this about a "girl"?

Yes.

Posted By: applepieofdooms

I'm dead serious.

Your dead wrong.

Okay. How?

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 11:51 pm »
Posted By: applepieofdoomsWhat's this about a "girl"?

Posted By: applepieofdooms

I'm dead serious.

Your dead wrong.

Okay. How?

Just felt like I should bring an old biggie song into this.

Offline mrezman

• Heavy Cruiser
  • (╯ಠ益ಠ)╯彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 12:02 am »
Hmm... I might go see it then

Offline benisawesome7

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HIS EYES. CUT HIM IN THE EYES.
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 12:05 am »
Posted By: bobblerSeriously. This is the funniest movie I have godsplode seen in like 2 years. What was the other kid thinking who posted that he left the movie theater like 10 minutes in!? You obviously didn't go see it because this was comedy genius. Every. Single. Moment. Every single moment! Me and my girl never stopped laughing. Nobody in the packed movie theater did. And mother splode Vanilla Ice is Adam Sandler's best friend in the movie! That makes it an instant splode classic. I love this movie. Go see it.

EDIT: I am serious. Not only is this movie perfectly funny, the moments where it's supposed to be heart touching ARE ACTUALLY HEART TOUCHING. And the moments where you're supposed to feel good, you actually feel good. The splode they do in this movie is classic, and the soundtracks to everything in this movie go perfectly.

10/10 EASY

I wanted to see it, but Adam Sandler has kinda... splodeed lately.

And even if I do ever see it, I doubt I'll find it funnier than Paul. >_>

Offline bobbler

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Matthew Sparks
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 12:08 am »
Posted By: benisawesome7
Posted By: bobblerSeriously. This is the funniest movie I have godsplode seen in like 2 years. What was the other kid thinking who posted that he left the movie theater like 10 minutes in!? You obviously didn't go see it because this was comedy genius. Every. Single. Moment. Every single moment! Me and my girl never stopped laughing. Nobody in the packed movie theater did. And mother splode Vanilla Ice is Adam Sandler's best friend in the movie! That makes it an instant splode classic. I love this movie. Go see it.

10/10 EASY

Well, not in this one. Just don't see it with parents or it will ruin it. And who cares if it's worse than Paul, that can't stop you from watching more movies.. >_>

Offline benisawesome7

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 12:11 am »

10/10 EASY

Well, not in this one. Just don't see it with parents or it will ruin it. And who cares if it's worse than Paul, that can't stop you from watching more movies.. >_>

I didnt say Paul would stop me from watching it lol. And my parents love movies like this so I don't have to worry about them ruining it. :P

Offline bobbler

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Matthew Sparks
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 12:13 am »

10/10 EASY

I didnt say Paul would stop me from watching it lol. And my parents love movies like this so I don't have to worry about them ruining it. :P

Every single joke is about dcks and I saw atleast 27 b00bs in this film. I would spoil something else that's even grosser than anything but I won't. Too funny
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:14 am by bobbler »

Offline benisawesome7

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 12:17 am »

10/10 EASY

Every single joke is about dcks and I saw atleast 27 b00bs in this film. I would spoil something else that's even grosser than anything but I won't. Too funny

...I take it back, that's my kind of movie.

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
That's My Boy
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 01:08 pm »

10/10 EASY

Lolololollol.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
  • Never give up on your dreams; just keep going.
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 01:22 pm »

10/10 EASY

That's my boy!

Offline bobbler

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Matthew Sparks
    • View Profile
That's My Boy
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 07:37 pm »
swag